Bong here, in all seriousness, what do the non-circled states do?

Someone pointed this out to me today, pretty much every major american company/university/place of interest is in the red zones except the shart marts

Attached: map-of-united-states-2.jpg (854x634, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHZ_PtNAcuM
youtube.com/watch?v=GqfAzpTGPGo
formworksbuilding.com/project-portfolio/residential/canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are people treating this board like int

The south part is where the whiskey and cotton underwear comes from, and the north part is where the Illuminati laboratories do shit out of view of the major cities.

also cows and corn all over

They don't do anything there, that's why they're flyover states.

i lived 6 years in san diego and about 15 in maryland and honestly cant tell you what goes on in the flyover states. probably very boring and a lot of drinking that goes on although maryland is also boring as shit

>no clue, but let's show everyone how retarded we are

Basically heavy industry and the US breadbasket.

Grow corn, manufacture stuff that isn't outsourced (heavy industry/defense), mining, oil refining and extraction

Where do you think bog-ops are implemented???
You've asked too much delete this thread immediately or they'll get you

Pretty much everything of value. The other areas just take the resources that the flyover states produce and sell it, both to the rest of the world and to other states.

Their main industries are farming/getting raw materials, just like 3rd world countries

Texas has more Fortune 500 companies than California.

All the food, NASA and heavy industry.

>inb4 ANOTHER californian makes a flyover state shitpost

oh right, I forgot that people who live in Nowheresville can have fun too

Attached: 8343426.jpg (540x540, 57K)

Should probably extend that left circle upwards, lots of tech company HQs up there like Microsoft, Amazon, a bunch of video game companies, large music scene, etc.

Another big one is Texas, there is a ton of stuff that goes on there. It's basically gun toting hick central, lots of music and tech, and alternate california all in one. It has more cultural diversity than most countries on its own.

Leech tax money from the wealthy democratic states

Attached: FedAidtoStates-01.png (1354x1211, 242K)

Texas is filled with mexicans. The whites there are gun toting manly men.

Center top is a lot of nothing.

South east is filled with niggers and rednecks.

Cheese from the great lakes.

>I've unironically seen this posted on Facebook
Who /layed back / here

The left red is Hollywood, Vegas, and 2/3 of the illegal immigrants in the US. The right red is rich liberal elites who ship poor working class liberals jobs overseas.

The non-red areas are basically where all the whites live and where all the food comes from. Especially meat. Good outdoors stuff there too. Also Utah is basically the federal government hub of the west. All the government tech shit is there and Silicon Slopes is suppose to start rivaling Silicon Valley within 5 years.

Whatever, queer. Have fun fucking butts in Fag Diego while the midwest does real stuff like the first brain transplant.

well Michigan is the center of the american auto industry and has the great lakes surrounding it and beautiful sights like sleeping bear dunes and plentiful resources like copper in the UP, it has U of M which is consistently ranked among the top universities in the world. it has the henry ford museum. i just like living on a farm in the middle of nowhere, where i can shoot my gunz all day and no neighbors will call the cops on me for noise complaint. i lived in manhattan for 4 years, fuck nyc i hope it gets nuked.

Attached: 1524617854600.gif (500x500, 100K)

Center top is corn, wheat, and onions.

We live in smaller cities with less in them and more nature. I live in the Midwest and I've got a city with all the same basic amenities as any other, and I can drive ~45 minutes to be in the woods or farmland.

I really like it honestly, I used to live on the East Coast and all the cool shit is fun if you have money but otherwise it's just crowded, expensive and nasty.

I can also drive less than an hour to go watch shit like this in person;

youtube.com/watch?v=gHZ_PtNAcuM

You forgot to circle New Mexico, which is where they recovered alium technology back in the 1940s which they took to Area 51 in Nevada to reverse engineer, thereby causing US military technology to jump several decades ahead of everyone else. Now that technology is probably somewhere in Dulce Base, probably in New Mexico.

Born and raised in Boston. Getting out of there was the best thing I ever did. My rent is 400 per month, it's quiet when I try to sleep, internet has made it to where I'm not missing anything of value from the big cities (although I can still drive about 20 minutes to get to one), and people just leave me the fuck alone.

It's the life I never knew I wanted until I got there.

You honestly should have circled Colorado, or at least Denver, everyone's moving here for weed and it's probably as expensive as Southern California now.

>my state is circled

Attached: 1526434458345.jpg (709x595, 156K)

It's all farmland nigga. Zoom in randomly in google earth and there's a good chance you will find corn or basedbean fields. USA produces the most.

>well Michigan is the center of the american auto industry
lol

>i make a legitimate point
>you reply with "lol"
wow i got btfo

michigan is factually the center of the american auto industry, tens of billions of dollars a year in revenue generated per year between GM, Ford, Chrysler etc.

let me quote op:
>pretty much every major american company/university/place of interest is in the red zones except the shart marts

we also have u of m as a i mentioned earlier, one of the top universities in the world. and the great lakes, etc. but i guess you can ignore all that

Attached: 1523754981401.jpg (270x202, 17K)

LOL

vist detroit someday kid

downtown detroit is totally safe lol retard. just stay out of the nigger infested areas and its totally fine and safe. not that id ever choose to live anywhere near detroit, but its nowhere as bad as it was 10 years ago

Attached: 1524088242462.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

>thinking anyone actually gives a fuck about michigan

Another Brit here, what goes on in Kansas? Is it all tornadoes, tumbleweeds and dust storms?

Mayonnaise Clinic :DDDD

Attached: Mayo_Clinic.jpg (2580x1485, 858K)

you have no legitimate arguments. im done with you. i love my state. bye.

Attached: bale.jpg (800x533, 38K)

That might have been the case 50 years ago, but all the major auto industries have moved their production overseas.

all their headquarters are still in MI though, that counts for something. OP said no major companies existed outside the red circles. thats patently false.

what am i supposed to argue? i never hear anything about michigan. no one i knows talks about michigan or ever going there. it's just nothing, like north and south dakota.

The one I'm in makes shitty country music by the truck load.

Attached: 1526297007449.jpg (577x800, 134K)

Dear Iowa:
The I-35 and I-80 interchange smells great.

idgaf if people talk about my state lol, we're talking about it right now anyway, i love it here and you cant do aaaaaaannnnnyyyything about it

Attached: corral-the-50-wealthiest-jews-and-there-will-be-no-wars-431426.jpg (850x440, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GqfAzpTGPGo

Is Detroit really great again? It wasn't two years ago.

ofc its not great but its improving and the actual downtown area near the baseball stadium where tourists congregate and the niggers are scarce is actually pretty nice

Attached: 1024px-Roy_Cohn.jpg (1024x1325, 322K)

So as long as you stay in a single area, Detroit isn't a shithole, but if you wander even a few minutes away, via car, it becomes a dangerous shithole?

Well, sign me the fuck up!

Nebraska is mostly awful. In my experience, you may be able to find some black transgendered hookers at an Omaha bar. It's the kind of place that your parents or their extramarital partners grew up.

just stay away from detroit if youre so scared for fucks sake, its a big state there's plenty to see and do outside of the one shitty big city we have. fucking brainlets i swear.

>people still don't know about the pacific northwest

Where did you move to? I'd like to try somewhere different but I honestly like it here in New England - considering NH.

They're comfier and tend to have less shitskins.

Most act as a petri dish to culture the middle and lower class. (more emphasis on the lower class the closer you get to Mexico and the South)

Gotta get braindead wagefags from somewhere

I've lived in Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska, Montana, West Virginia, and Maryland (although I had family in New Hampshire and Maine, so I'm familiar with that, too).

Kansas is my state of choice.

>go to Kansas
>get sucked off by a tornado

Sounds good to me.

Where did you move to bro
I want to get out of here
t. Westernmassfag

My house is tornado proof. Bern home.

That said, imagine waking up every morning, pouring yourself a nice coffee, and walking out onto your veranda to see something similar to pic related.

Attached: flinthills2.jpg (4071x2117, 705K)

Well I've spent most of my life in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Minnesota does a lot of tech shit we started Target, BestBuy, 3M, Medtronic, UnitedHealth Group, General Mills (Cheerios, lucky charms, and some other stuff) etc. We have the best hospital in the world (Mayo Clinic), made the popup toaster, basically everything related to adhesives (3M), and the oxygen mask.
Wisconsin makes lots of cheese and milk. They also have the best football team. That's about it.

How do they make them tornado proof? What if an F4+ rolled right over the top of it? Also have you ever seen a tornado IRL?

Drive time to nearest major city? I want to fuck off from most people but don't want to be more than an hour out from civilization.

I've been to kansas and 99% of it is not that nice. Plus it turns shitty in winter.
Never4get digits
Unless you have a bunker no house is 100% tornado proof. His home is probably resistant.

formworksbuilding.com/project-portfolio/residential/canada/

My home is a variant of this.

>the real actual answer
The absolute madman. Don't forget services like call centers and data centers.

20 minutes from a moderate sized city. 45 minutes from Wichita.

So you live in a hobbit burrow? Has Gandulf come for tea yet?

colorado is where all the people from california move from and pretend that their state is so much better yet they all keep moving their relatives out here

if you're from california: colorado sucks except for limon, where you should move right away

Were you unaware of what a berm home was?

flyover states are compfy

This meme is fucking hilarious

>Texas
>second highest population
>3 of the 10 largest cities, 6 of the 20 largest
>50+ fortune 500 companies
>NASA
>second largest port in the U.S.
>One of the most recognizable states by non-Americans
>"flyover state"

My point here isn't to prove that Texas isn't a flyover state but rather just showing that the term is fucking retarded

>Call centers
I'm pretty sure my ISP deliberately seeks out people with the thickest southern drawls you'll find outside a cartoon to make it obvious as possible that they don't use Indians.

If Comcast is like a bratty rich kid who knows he can get away with anything and does then Frontier is like a retarded kid who constantly breaks things but always feels super bad about it.

I'll take that over an Indian accent.

Lol today i learned the university of michigan is one of the best universities in the world. Hang on, i gotta call MIT and tell em theyre off the list now

Actually port of houston is behind los angeles, long beach, and new york lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-19-38-16.png (1080x1920, 228K)

Im pretty sure California does a bunch of tech shit along with movies, maybe farming. Im not entirely sure what new england does a whole, nyc is financal, ny state might mine, maryland and deleware i think is fishing, pennesilvania might mine and make steel and nj im pretty sure is farming, though for most except California im just eyeballing and making assumptions

California is responsible for like a solid 3rd of the food grown in the US.

Thanks to the charity of other states donating their water.

I live in Kansas and have lived here my entire life. It's fucking boring. Lawrence is the only place that redeems this shitty ass state. Can't wait to leave after uni, hopefully.

I'm the dude who grew up in Boston. What are you hoping other states will offer, aside from higher costs of living?

its ranked in the top 30 worldwide by most lists. not top 30 in the country, top 30 in the world. i'd say that qualifies as a top university. just one man's opinion.

Attached: 1525631049671.jpg (314x321, 32K)

You didn't circle any part of Oregon that actually does anything. There's the "silicon forest" outside of the Portland area with semiconductor manufacturing, in fact most of Intel's employees are here in Oregon. Nike is also based in this area. We have an excellent food and alcohol scene here, and in general it's a fun place to be. There are lots of comfy parks and nature.

Attached: skylinefrombridge1.jpg (1280x1024, 407K)

>Which states have the most blacks and Indians

the US is made up of 10 superclusters of civilization

Attached: 1508544532602.png (1200x800, 726K)

never heard the terms "front range" or "arizona sun corridor"

Wow user, that's a really cool design. Do you have the garage like that too?

But you've heard "Piedmont Atlantic"?

Yes. But I don't have pocket doors, because they are a bitch to repair when they inevitably fall off the tracks.

You don't know anything about the US, those non-circled states are over 30 times the population and economic output of your backwater Eurotrash shithole. Texas alone is bigger than you.

>formworksbuilding.com/project-portfolio/residential/canada/

That shit is not tornado proof, if a big one one comes at your doors you're fucked. The structure may survive but everything inside is getting scrambled.

Well, it's a variant. I don't have the huge fucking glass walls, as that just seemed stupid as fuck to me.

They would have to rip off the doors in order to scramble anything. Which a tornado might do the garage doors, but I'm betting not anything else.

Montana is .4% black and .6% Asian. It's 89.4% white and mostly non-hispanic since it's far north and nu-KKK territory. The only people you can blame is Canadians crossing the border

Not that I'm saying this explains anything, but the poster said Indians (meaning native American tribes). Montana has one of the highest percentages of Indians of any state (5th largest native American population by percentage of total population). There are a lot of reservations there.

Yeah, that makes sense. Looks super comfy though

Can confirm. Have family in Portland, uncle works at Intel.

>topeka being marked as a city of interest in this map

kek

Imagine London but bigger and with more degos than pakis. That's New York.

Imagine London but hot and with more rainbow flags. That's California.

Most everywhere else is pretty nice. "Comfy," as neets would say.

> muh flyover states

DFW has a lot of companies. Atlanta has quite a few as well. Also as for 'major' (highly ranked) universities, there's

Texas
Rice
Tulane
Georgia Tech
Chicago
Michigan
UNC
Duke
Northwestern
Vanderbilt
Emory
Washington
BYU
Notre Dame
Washington-St. Louis
Wake Forest
Florida
Wisconsin
Miami
Illinois
Ohio State
Georgia
Purdue
SMU
Clemson
Minnesota
Texas A&M

>Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, West Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Connecticut, Maine
>more important to the US than Texas, Florida, Georgia

mexican standoffs.

IMO Front Range and Arizona Sun Corridor should be one region

> what is Chicago?

It's like the 3rd largest metropolitan area and an inland megacity of almost 10 million is 'unimportant'.