Why are americans so stupid? I went there during highschool as an exchange student...

Why are americans so stupid? I went there during highschool as an exchange student, I never want to go back as long as I live.

Attached: 1517383738642.jpg (601x583, 141K)

Goblino genes

>Why are americans so stupid?
Shit education. I was "skipped" 2 grades, because I knew how to read, and write during elementary school. I didn't study until college, and I still passed every test with a's. Niggers called me "gifted", and shit. I fucking did it all too deca, honor student, and my parents paid my mensa dues. I never for once thought that I was in anyway smart. It was just that everyone else was fucking dumb.

Yes. I'm from Thailand. We learn about American history in our schools and it's important that we pay attention if we want to migrate to America. I go to America and highschool students can't even name more than 10 presidents. Also Americans lack life skills like fishing, tying knots, making a fire, cooking from fresh ingredients, climbing trees,swimming, riding a motorcycle, canoeing, etc.

>lacking life skills like fishing, tying knots and cooking from fresh ingredients
what part of America did you go to

California. Eating fast food once a week is a ridiculous.

I thought as much. California is hell

It really bugs me how nonathletic Americans are. I walk 3 miles to school every day in Thailand. I go to American and there are teens that can't even do a push up or pull up. Or they jump up a hallway and keep themselves float by spreading their arms and legs.

Don't be mean desu. Not from america.

Attached: 52388166c793cab53c5d5f45bfcbee0a.jpg (750x605, 54K)

>lack life skills like fishing, tying knots, making a fire, cooking from fresh ingredients, climbing trees,swimming, riding a motorcycle, canoeing, etc.

probably because we're not all jungle dwelling slant eyed gooks like you

why don't you show me how to disassemble a AR-15, slope

>SHAMING me for knowing how to do things with my hands other than use a computer

their capitalist class wants them stupid

i bet you were the weird autistic gook that went up to stacys and tried impressing them by showing them how to build knots at the party

i bet you went around and asked all the chads if they knew how to build a fire in an effort to impress stacy once more like some retard straight out of r/asianmasculinity

i bet you got super shocked when you climbed a tree in front of a group of girls at the park and they just laughed at you when you stood there on a branch like "what, you dont know how to do THIS???"

I'm a girl. I don't try to embrace Chads with my basic skills that every wife should know.

assuming you're not a ladyboy i'll give you some free advice

all the stacys were calling you monkey girl behind your back and laughing at how you still think you're in the jungle

>Also Americans lack life skills like fishing, tying knots, making a fire, cooking from fresh ingredients, climbing trees,swimming, riding a motorcycle, canoeing, etc.

Why does the world keep leeching off of US culture and industry? I never once bought a computer with a German operating system on it. Even when in Switzerland I heard tons of pop music from the US. Even movies, I am waiting for the Portuguese movie industry to actually make something worth watching. I watched the new Star Wars movies in English in Poland, at a Polish theater. OP is posting on a US based website in English. Even the Britbongs are getting rekt. I bet you can buy US made foods like Coca Cola in Britbong stores, while in the US I have never once seen a Tesco in my life. If you want to unseat US world domination you people have to become more creative and industrious, as opposed to losing your entire culture literally to Hollywood movies, American music, and fucking US snacks. It is embarrassing as an American visiting Europe to find that you killed your entire culture to make America 2.0. At least the Muslims will give you a more resilient one now

> I never want to go back as long as I live
good stay the fuck out you erofag

Reminder that Britain is vastly over represented when it comes to contributions to humanity, to a point where America can't even compete

Yeah, but you came from Pakistan.

>California
>""""""""american""""""""
It's probably illegal to own a fishing pole there. That place is a liberal shithole. People fish here as a pass time.

No, I come from and still reside in Hungary

i though the exchange student thing is a meme from anime, wtf its real??

Attached: 1513814131198.png (612x491, 72K)

Yes? They only stay for like a semester here though, iirc.

This is the reason everyone hates America. You can't shut up about your own country and you falsely believe that every other country has been influenced by you while other countries have had no influence on you. That's the exact opposite.

Take Ikea: A "Swedish" store that you'll see at every major metropolis in America, popular among value-conscious consumers. In Europe? There's like one IKEA store in Stockholm and nobody goes there.

Aldi: A discount grocery store with a German flair. The European branch is completely different from the American one.

Volvo, BMW, Mercedes, Audi: In Europe they're just any other car. In America your standards are so low that they're "luxury" cars when they really offer nothing special from the standpoint of a technologically-advanced citizen.

How come cars imported from Europe to America are basically the same as the EDM counterpart and they get shipped over to your place by the millions, but American companies have to make substantial changes to their cars if they dare go to the trouble of exporting, say, six or seven of them?

The UK's produced more influential music than you. The Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Who, the Kinks, and about five million others.

And all of your sit-down restaurants, i.e. the ones that don't say McCapitalism's at every corner, are influenced by foreign food because you have no good food of your own.

I could go on and on but you get the idea. America is no more special than any other country of the world, and if it weren't for every other country in the world they wouldn't be where they are today.

Where are you from? They don't have a concept of separating schools by intelligence and social class, like they do in my country, so in America you will have a ton of dumb niggers and white trash attending high school and even university, even though this would be unheard of in the rest of the world.
It's not that Americans are dumber, but they don't hide their dumb people

Just a single look at the state of the country will tell you how fucking stupid the people there are.

they have a REALLY REALLY REALLY fucking stupid education system

result: nation of literal retards

Attached: 1479067771001.jpg (497x500, 61K)

Depends where you go. Friend of mines family would host exchange students all the time. Had one when I was in highschool so would chill with friend and him all the time. Dudes name was Yuske I hope I spelled it right but he was from the southern part of Japan. Anyway he was total shut in but spoke English very well. So after a few weeks of trying to get him to come out he agreed. Started small showed him all the cool stuff in the woods near by. Was starting to warm up to it. One day we decided to have a Murica day. Took him out in my buddies 69 mustang did some donuts hole shots etc. Dude was like a pig in shit loved it. Later that night took him and some friends out in my mud truck to our little spot where we would have bonfires. Lit off some fireworks drank a little good times. By the end of the summer it was back across the world for him. I miss him quite a bit. Yuske you magnificent bastard I hope somehow this finds you

Was boy scout learned most of that from there or from my father.

Probably Yusuke.

Attached: 1498254411152.png (401x367, 6K)

That's probably how it's spelled but he always pronounced it like (you Ss Kay)

Lol I knew that was gonna be your answer

t. Californian

Yup, that's how it's pronounced. It's not "kay" per se. Put it in a Japanese google translate if you want to hear it in Japanese

t. Japanology major

Makes sense now lol

Because we were the only country left after world war 2.

Every other country except us had to slowly rebuild its cities and industrial capacity to limp back into the international market, while we spent a good few decades being the only real superpower pumping out an appreciable amount of goods. It created the mythical conservative paradise of the American 50's, where any dipshit could walk out of high school and into a factory job, and then buy a big house and a car a few years later.

It's damaged us immensely. We are now a country full of people that are convinced that this success brought about by unique, extenuating circumstances was ALL US, and not the product of more or less pure luck. So you've got legions of morons like Trump desperately trying to steer the country towards this unreachable, impossible past by emulating the aesthetics and cultural/business attitudes of that time, while completely misunderstanding what gave us that economic power back then.

We are a country of extreme excess. Now that the rest of the world has caught up with us and is competing with us, we're floundering. We believe that every child needs to leave the home at 18 and get their own place to live, despite there not being enough resources for every 18 year old to do this, and it separating family units/destroying generational homes like other countries have. We believe in just about everyone having their own personal vehicle and shunning public transit, because we're better than having to share our rides. If you step into the average American restaurant as a European, you'll be given more food than you know what to do with, because us Americans want their money's worth, we want to feel like we're getting a feast for our $15, so we pump all our food full of high fructose corn syrup and butter and mayonnaise and salt to make cheap shit taste edible. It goes on and on.

Opulence breeds weakness and stupidity. We are a country struggling with this.

Attached: 1377778568028.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Probably because nobody wad fighting in USA dumb idiot
After the war in the middle East my country will still be a country despite the fact that we're directly involved under NATO.
So the fact that we slowly had to rebuild is obvious, because we had tanks and mines and carpet bombing in our streets, while in USA the biggest problem of average citizen was where to go for a burger.
And yet after all those wars we're more advanced than USA is today.
>inb4 mozzlimz

Attached: 1526052777649.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

>Probably because nobody wad fighting in USA dumb idiot
Please stop using your brain. I can see how hard it must be for you.

That was the fucking point

Attached: 1496864934386.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Literally too dumb to read

Public transit is inefficient and full of people from the ghetto. It takes you 2 hours to get to a place that gets you 30 minutes in a car.