How are you holding up Jow Forums ?

How are you holding up Jow Forums ?

Attached: dddd.gif (633x758, 14K)

Pretty good. I think I'm going to eat my GFs ass tomorrow

>tfw you still want to believe in true love and comfy relationships and you just wanna snuggle up with your qt3.14 gf and watch The Illusionist but you know that the women of the modern day are vapid sex-crazed hypergamous bitchy psychos and the only way to satisfy oneself is to become as swole as possible and fuck whores on the reg

i'm a 27 year old virgin even though i have good features. i want to die every day

Not good. I was the dude whinging about finding my crush’s sextape yesterday until they moved my thread to Jow Forums. It was Jow Forums related though, I ended up doing 8 sets of 8 wide grip pull ups and then 2 sets of 12 wide grip pull ups until I couldn’t hold form anymore. I was punching the wall and my head in between sets but it’s weird I’m not even sore today.

While this may be true, wrong mentality my guy.

>He’s not doing chest day instead
Not gonna make it user

Attached: A5B39EA4-4DF3-4977-99DD-063973D233C1.jpg (640x626, 102K)

Girl that I've been sorta talking to is in a really fucked up long distance relationship. It's like she's blue pilled thinking it's a good idea, usually I would be feeling moderately shitty right now, but she started posting stuff on Instagram that's hinting at them breaking up. So right now I'm pretty good.

>meet girl on tinder, she's nice and flirty.
>Learns I'm unemployed, refuses to date me saying she doesn't know what she's looking for.
>I get a nice job and post a picture of myself on social media.
>She wants to go on a date again all of a sudden.

Work is alright but life feels kinda empty guys. My grandpa has early signs of dementia and he's getting worse. I wish things were different. I've been eating lots of shitty food because I have to travel for my job. Feeling mixed feelings. I should feel happy but all I feel is emptiness and unfufilled.

Attached: 1525059414969.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Not good. Turning back into a NEET, I just have money this time

I'm over getting shot down by the gf for sex. It's a reoccurring thing and always excuses,. At the age of 23 she shouldn't be only wanting it once a month. I'm going to stop giving her lifts to work and start some shit I think.

got called out for not saying hi to a girl I asked out( got shutdown) at a pre wedding party. I don't how to feel..

Attached: 1491128718193.jpg (1280x1920, 1.27M)

Still fighting that eternal battle against anxiety and putting myself down, but its getting better.

On a higher note, hit a bench PR today and got into my top university. So yeah, i guess it was a good day.

Attached: puppo.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

sauce

Finally got a gf.

I don't even like her that much. She's attractive and loves to fuck, but god damn talking to her is just awful. I'd rather be cracking a cold one with a boys or shitposting with a bunch of jacked autists.

Also I can't get my fat below my belly button to go away.

Attached: who is alone.jpg (773x645, 82K)

>tfw no gf
Also am a kissless virgin at age 19

Attached: 1514092536967.jpg (640x480, 65K)

I don't know if i should ask this girl from class out. She's cute, pretty dumb and recently broke up with her bf. Even though she's a 9/10 she's pretty shy and i think she likes me
I'm terribly scared of rejection

Attached: wowsocute.jpg (720x1081, 75K)

Just blew off my asshole dad for trying to be a cunty smart-ass towards me and now he's being a sulky bitch.
>Inb4 dats ur fadder how dare u u suck
This guy is unreachable on an emotional level. Addicted to video games and television and puts his own personal entertainment ahead of anyone else's thoughts or feelings.

gonna anhero soon

Still don't know how to talk to women

Why?

Doing ok, but a bit stressed. Work has us going 12 hours a day non stop tell the weekend after this coming one.

That's something I should ask while I'm here. Considering I work 6 days a week on average for half a day, any advice on how to balance a nightshift like that with social life/relationships/fitness?

What's your job and why is your schedule changing after the next week? Are these set shifts? Or is it a rotating schedule.

The feeling of rejection is better than the feeling of never knowing. Trust me.

found out my ex of two years is with somebody and i'm still alone
it hurts guys

Attached: 32506453_1833295643634381_6324183277133365248_n.jpg (960x895, 77K)

3 books that get recommended often here kinda removed a weight from my shoulders. like, I legit feel like I have turned a page.

>No More mr. Nice Guy (finished)
>12 Rules for Life (finished chapter 8 yesterday)
>Models (finished chapter 3 today)

I don't think No More mr. Nice Guy is necessary if you read the other two, but the combo of 12 Rules and Models dropped some truths about how you view yourself and how saying the Truth removes all anxiety... I legit stopped worrying about... everything.

Highly reccomend the last two books.

Miner, pretty set, sat nights off when we don't have a high demand like this, no rotations but sometimes I can get away with a Fri night off as well.

I'm doing frikkin gr8 bois

writing a powerful webapp thats gonna make me many shekels. Just had shoulder surgery and I'm close to the point where I can normal again. however, I've become some weird combo of skinny-fat and fat-built so I just need to work my ass off in the gym and I'll be the chad I was before the injury and the breakup :') feelsgoodman.dll

Attached: sea.jpg (3888x2592, 1.99M)

samefag

Pic related:
>endless sea of hope

fuck that bitch she's stupid

be the best you can be and go on an adventure when you travel but be safe user God bless and seek to knock on those pearly gates, heavenly things are where you find fulfillment user

Thinking about killing myself. I got a raise at work and have a date tomorrow but I'm just not happy.

Attached: 1523004557694.png (637x360, 267K)

My ex of 4 years is with someone. He's a fat fuck and looks special needs tho so I'm just LOLING.

Sorry brah.

God is the answer user
Try reading the Bible (kjv) and see if you can find hope in God and happiness in your life

Pretty shitty

Grades came back and they were much worse than I thought I would get. I should be okay academically and be able to keep my scholarships and shit, but I can't shake this feeling of disappointment and letting my parents down.

Honestly the only thing keeping me going is that I don't have the body I want

Attached: 1526326537476-b.png (361x370, 122K)

Will be going to graduate school in Japan but have heard that there are no quality gyms at the place I'm going. Scared I will lose all my gains there.

Attached: 1526452880747.jpg (1280x853, 224K)

God isn't real faggot. Religion is for the weak.

>inb4 'edgelord'

Being nice isn't good. Fucking say what you want and advocate for it. No one respects someone who won't.

Models is a great book. It's written to help guys with women, but I found it helped me in life with everyone

I only post on Jow Forums tier threads to tell people to fuck off back to their shitty incel board

sure say that when your consciousness passes over this current plane of reality and you are met face to face with the highest form of power and consciousness in the universe.

Atheists cant comprehend anything bigger than themselves and that is their undoing. What a hopeless existence to think there is no God.

feels like it pretty much reset my emotions about the whole ordeal
i was feeling alright finally, but now it feels like it set me back significantly

I have everything i need to be happy and make my life great if i work hard in the 6 months but i cant seem to snap out of the endless cycle of anxiety and depression.
I spend most of my time struggling to get out of bed and im addicted to being on the computer to waste time away.

just be a man and break up.

just do it bro. Remember you're gonna die, you have nothing to lose.

Dont take shit from no one, even family. But since its family take a good look at yourself and make sure you're not the one being a cunt.

Doing well. Actually attended an out of work function so got a few social gains there, ate too much though, reminded me of how shit my willpower is. Something for me to keep in mind as I try to cut these last few lbs.

Attached: 3C65955C-15B6-47FD-83BA-4A20F1B9F722.jpg (346x346, 31K)

> Been on a couple of dates with a girl
> Text quite frequently
> She's 6/10, I could probably do better looks-wise
> She's a social butterfly, but I'm basically an incel so I really don't know how I've managed to convince her I'm "cool" or worth dating or anything
> Got a date lined up friday for dinner
> Yesterday she texts me "hey user, friday, you know that girl who forgot to invite me to her birthday dinner on friday? well she did now and idk what to do."
> Don't want to seem like a dick
> "Hey I really don't mind if you go, it's ok we can get dinner some other time :)"
> She gets angry and short with me
> Apparently I "blew her off too easily"

I don't know what I did wrong.

>failing classes
>two weeks until term ends
>at a school I don't want to be at
>not sure where I want to work over the summer
>friends all moving away in the fall
>have nothing set up
>feel so alone and isolated from everyone else
>feel like giving up and just dying alone
>feel like I've already peaked in high school
>19 y.o. fat loser

Not holding up at all.

Attached: not sleepy monkey.jpg (1440x1719, 648K)

My left knee makes a popping sound when I straighten it. No pain, just weird.

Feel the same way. After years of resisting I finally got a prescription for anti anxiety pills. Seems to be helping, in conjunction with everything else I'm doing.

Body Dysmorphia has only gotten worse

Nobody knows still, they just think I'm depressed

Past three women I've dated have messed me up emotionally. I think I'm done with dating for a while. Need to focus on myself and my personal goals. Possibly need a new purpose in life.

>Nice aesthetic physique but still not the tiniest inkling of self confidence.

I thought this meant I made it, but nothing's changed at all. If anything I'm even more pathetic now since I'm attractive but still socially awkward

Attached: 1526078808031.png (500x285, 157K)

You didn’t do anything wrong user, but in cases like this, if someone starts drama this easily, it’s safe to say she isn’t the one for you.

I didn't end my second semester of sophomore year well at all, I hate the fact that I'm going to spend my summer working at the same fucking place that stressed me during the school year, I've been drinking and doing drugs way more than I ever thought I would, and I've been binge eating like crazy after dieting myself into the ground for three months. I'm not holding up well at all and just want someone who gets me, whether that's a friend or a girlfriend, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm tired of feeling the way I've felt for so long.

Abso-fucking-lutely blew it with the only chick I had an interest in a years recently. Idk what got into me. Did everything i knew not to do.

Shit sucks dude
I had been

Yea, me too, finally after a month of separation.

I’m not gonna pretend like this will solve everyone’s problems, but a LOT of people in this thread could really use a wholesome hobby they enjoy. Good things come in small packages, and it only starts from there.

Attached: E2580607-5D05-45CD-A8B6-402ECAA0DD79.jpg (718x615, 95K)

I'm on the self esteem boost from dozens of tinder matches since starting it again last week but still aware my social skills are completely lacking

Did I do the right thing Jow Forums?
>be me
>fencing at a tournament because I fence
>see qt Asian girl
>decide talk to her
>excepting to get rejected but whatever
>trying to be more social and I need the experience
>things go well for some reason
>manage to get her number
>agree to go on a date
>find out she’s still in high school
>I’m 22, she’s 18
>Also realize the low chance a potential relationship between us would have of succeeding since we’d be an interracial couple
>I’m Hispanic btw
>mestizo for you Jow Forums autists
>decide it’s best to cut her off but don’t want to be an asshole about it because she treats me nice
>can’t think of a nice way of telling her
>hesitate
>weeks go by
>go on more dates
>she even invited me over for dinner to meet her parents
>nice cool folks btw
>realize “fugg, the longer I wait the more painful this’ll be”
>screw it
>”I had a fun time and thank you for everything but I’m not looking for a relationship at the moment”
>told her that while on a fencing date
>she tried to take it in stride but could tell she was upset
>when we bouted she stabbed with more force than she usually does
>shit actually hurt
>drove her home
>haven’t heard from her in a week
>also can’t text or call her because I had to restore my IPhone a day later and I lost all my contacts.
So how’d I do?

Attached: 992022F9-9A0B-4A60-8059-345AECA36E79.jpg (750x1334, 190K)

>Also realize the low chance a potential relationship between us would have of succeeding since we’d be an interracial couple
What the fuck dude? Did you actually like her or was race that big of a factor?

Injured my wrist and haven't been able to lift in a week. I'm starting to realize how reliant I've become on the gym. Every day I feel off because I didn't go. I'm starting to get a lot more agitated by little things, too.

>GF wants to get married.
>I have no intention of getting married.
Great.

>t. doesn’t understand consciousness and free will
you’re also extremely stupid for taking the bible so literally, use it as a guildeline for understanding our civilization, written by our ancestors many thousands of years ago.

Sort of but I didn’t see it working out in the long run because of that.

Attached: F54AADA1-1D15-4900-A22C-FC154675E2BE.gif (489x256, 905K)

yes good goy kids are such a burden don’t you want to live a carefree life of consumerism and purchase my products??

desu I think lifting has made it worse if anything. Before when I used to be an average skinnyfat weakling I didn't give a shit about my body, so I was confident in it. Now that I put so much effort into it I'm always wondering if I'm putting on a little fat or losing lots of muscle if I don't go to the gym for 3 days. It's an irrational thing because I'm the most most aesthetic guy in pretty much every room I'm in.

Pretty well. I jokingly called myself cute and a girl agreed.

Attached: CBFF62B5-1BA6-4378-A032-F61D3C46456D.jpg (336x227, 28K)

I can't stop procrastinating on my math assignments
Want to go lift but need to get this shit done

Attached: 1510580163328.jpg (850x400, 73K)

How qt was she?

>parents' marriage sucks, dad might be bailing soon
>friend's wedding called off and engagement broken
>other friend has a disease that doctors can't diagnose
>college has turned friend 3 into a racemixing Soros shill soiboi (literally donates to a Soros organization)
But you know what? I'm going to man up and do my best to reverse all of this.

Attached: borntofeel.jpg (665x800, 93K)

Attached: 62A97C07-D8A0-4713-88D2-CED813E5D413.jpg (960x720, 132K)

Is that her? She's got that girl next door look and you pushed her away cuz of Jow Forums memes. You're retarded.

>tfw gf

Attached: cc1 (1).jpg (619x453, 26K)

Anyone got advice? I'm all ears, or eyes rather.

>Guy at my work told me I have big forearms

We're all gonna make it fit

Attached: 37i2d5915304622375.jpg (525x700, 36K)

I finally met someone who is perfect for me but so many external factors are making it seem like it wont work

Attached: IMG_3773.png (480x480, 433K)

>So how'd I do?
not good, user

You fucked up

I'm really lonely and have been for so long
None of the girls I've been with I've ever liked, i've never enjoyed talking to them, only with them for sex. Anytime I would be with them I would just count the time down to leave. I never felt that "connection"
Until this current girl, I truly enjoy her, I love talking to her, she brings me out of my shell, she challenges me. Her entire being draws me away from the specific things I like about her, I want all of her and not just one part.
But we've had such a confusing relationship (or lack of relationship), we were platonic friends with some tension, then we got together, said we're in love, made out, slept together one weekends. Lovey dovey for a few days, then slowly we went back to how we were and have never addressed what happened. She's very odd in that such way, she confuses me, sometimes she says things and I have no idea what she means.
I'm scared to confront her at all because I'm so scared it won't work out and going back to being alone, the thought of not having her to talk to terrifies me. I don't know what to do

Attached: sad.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Been talking with a really pretty blonde chick for about a month now, feels nice not to be treated like piece of meat for once. Possible qt3.14 gf. Going to her family gathering this Sunday, wish me luck around the Bible Belt Dinguses.

im in hong kong right now

i want to leave this hell hole

the climate is ridiculous, fuck i hate this weather, the flying cockroaches hitting my face every night

jesus christ save me please

i dont remember making this post

Fucking Chad problems.

I've lost 16.8 pounds in about a month and a half. Starting to do cardio next week, just swimming laps in the pool at the gym. People at work say they've started noticing I'm smaller. And it feels good that the pants I just got into because my old ones got big, are already small in less than two weeks. Good thing I still have clothes from when I was skinny before.

So I guess my health and fitness journey is going good, but that's about it. Just lonely for ladies, but I'm looking forward to running my DnD game on Sunday. I think I'm starting to really enjoy DMing.

>tfw no GF
>tfw I'm a terrible DM but my players like it anyway

>mfw made a tinder and posted the most flattering pictures I have of myself just so I can message pick up lines and shitpost before asking if I can eat their pussy or ass

Fun times

Attached: 4E5C20EC-ADCD-45DE-9B76-459D9D0E9E28.jpg (541x960, 49K)

Thinking of going to work in NZ or AUS for a year just doing manual labour, I'm from the UK and I'm 22..

Just feel like I need a new experience, anyone else done this?

Posted yesterday, but here goes again

>dating gymqt
>she has depression, is always having second thoughts, but I manage to defuse the situation everytime
>I'm retarded, so I get too attached to her and start beta-ing out
>she notices and says we shpuld just be friends because she feels I made her the central piece of my happiness and she's afraid of hurting me
>that was a month ago
>hasn't said anything since that
>often catch her looking at me at the gym
>when I look at her, she looks down/away
>this Monday I actually swallowed my pride and went up, said Hi and asked how she's been
>I get home and she posts a pic on IG, with some love song quote caption
>seriously considering doing this for the next week, maybe two weeks, just so I stay in her mind
>then I'm gonna go and ask her on a date
>she's gonna give some bullshit excuse
>so I'll just tell her to text me when she makes up her mind and I'll walk away
>if she accepts, I'll try to fix things
>if she doesn't, I'm moving on

Aussie here, we gladly welcome UK bros here, and depending on your accent you might be better off with the females.

"if you take out the hope of eternal life from the heart of man, he will go insane"

>be a scum bag fuck boy, usually dating multiple girls at once
>find a girl to go exclusive with
>she's bretty good
>dat ass
>smart
>still miss parts of being a scum bag
>dat feel when you can sniff a girl is interesting and you act like a dick
>she still sticks around and you know you have her

Mixed feelings brah.

Any tips on dealing with feelings of loneliness?

you already know you fucked up, that's why you wrote this long ass story

Im cutting since January.
Had the usual slip ups(which tend to be huge)
But my lowest bf% after finally incorporating cardio, started doing speed, which combined with the higher body temperature, low appetite and crazy amounts of additional cardio made shit look easy at first.

Stopped losing fat when I dropped the speed, appetite went through the roof as expected. I kept the cardio going, which is why i didn't gain too much despite pigging out regularly.

Am back to do another speed "cycle".
But it doesn't work that much anymore after the first day of use.
Smoking a shitton of weed in order to be able to sleep comes with the downside of increased appetite..

Other than that I'm doing fine though.
Not sure how much I fuck up my brain though

lol who cares

>cold russian girl in my class
>ask her out to a drink, she accepts
>talk about russian literature etc
>she reveals she doesn't really have any friends
>doesn't do much throughout the day
>she makes a few comments about me being nice to talk to, intelligent
>ask her if she wants to join me for a meal
>declines with plausible excuse
>2 days later, ask her again
>she says she's busy

Attached: 1525377005677.jpg (567x437, 44K)

This

How did you find your crush's sextape?

you lucky duck, I'd beat my dick like a beat farmer

>Started a new job 3.5 weeks ago
>First proper job as a graduate
>Company is a large multinational
>Small office in my city, however
>Have had fuck all mentorship
>Have had to teach myself a lot of shit
>People in my team aren't very welcoming
>Generally feel slow and incompetent
>Don't see how it will get better

Everyday I care less and less about this job. I don't mind teaching myself things, but what's getting to me is the lack of inclusiveness (people from other departments are much friendlier, but I can't really ask them for help). I'm generally a hard worker, but because people in my own team have barely opened up to me or tried to get to know me, I've lost all interest in trying my best and working hard for them. I feel mentally exhausted from doing this shit and it's now starting to show in my work. I'm starting to get suicidal thoughts now because I'm not sure if any of this is worth it. I barely have a social life and hardly have any use for the money anyway.

Maybe I was lucky in the past, but during my internship and previous job, I felt well supported and was quite easily able to get on with my coworkers/become friends with some of them.

I want to quit, but

1)My family will soon be on my case about not having a job if I can't find another one quick
2)My mentor at my last job recommended me for this position (because I was hard worker and genuinely wanted to improve/curious)

All this shit seems like too much work for fuck all reward

Sorry pal, only way now is hitting that next PR

I live far from any gym and only have 30 lb dumbbells to work out with

retard