You're all sexual predditor incels

you're all sexual predditor incels

Attached: reddit.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

Somebody post the picture where they are all named silly things

I'm the Pink Floyd guy or the dog

Remember this any time you're arguing with a Redditor; you're arguing with people who look like that picture.

Even the dog is fatt

>obese white woman with black child

Attached: 1451508976712.jpg (782x835, 117K)

top kek, the memes write themselves!

Willing to bet the guy in the back with glasses is that beef goblins money provider

Fat american reddit doggo is one of my favourite memes

How would one even impregnate that ogre? I'm genuinely baffled.

Attached: 1427775399505.jpg (2502x3203, 392K)

Practically yes I paid for sex, blackmailed women, beaten one up, forced a couple into sex so yes come at me FBI and prove it of you can.

why does every redditor meet up look the same lmao

Attached: I had 2 smokin hot sisters but I ate them, get it.png (500x281, 149K)

>reddit logo
this has to be a shop

Attached: fedora apustaja.jpg (674x691, 71K)

>america in one shot

Attached: eeeee.jpg (226x223, 35K)

It's an actual reddit meetup.

Don't tempt the FBI niggers

That dog looks Chad as fuck.

It's not buff, that's puff. That's a fat dog.

>why does every redditor meet up look the same
I know right? They're always a bunch of fat, ugly people making stupid faces and flashing floppy tits. I'm no Chad but I always take solace in the fact that at least I don't look like the average redditor.

Attached: redditmeet.jpg (3068x1444, 747K)

This guys feels so out of place.

Attached: 1526564231084.jpg (169x170, 16K)

an island of cuteness in a sea of disgusting

Attached: female.png (139x362, 124K)

>that woman in pink looking for an escape route
I wonder what she expected

Attached: 3Jss11Q.jpg (1023x811, 211K)

That guy on the far left wandered in.

Probably an Jow Forumsincels poster who got banned for not respecting muh wimminz

Don't get your hopes up, she looks like a raging SJW virtue signaling by hanging out with them.

Probably thought he was going to a book club called "Read it", and is trying to figure out what went wrong.

Ofc any woman in that picture whose tits you'd actually might want to see isn't showing them. But all the girls who fell from the fat and ugly tree are more then happy to give us an eye full. What a terrible world we live in. Also, are they hanging out at some storage lockers?

He does look like he wandered in, while far right looks like she is trying to wander out. Like she is looking for someone she can pretend is her friend and walk away to talk to.

Does anyone have the picture of the Jow Forums meetup where the guy bakes his cum or shit or something into the brownies?

FUCK THIS THREAD
>FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
>FUCK THIS THREAD
FUCK THIS THREAD
>FUCK THIS THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That guy in the middle's tit is sliding off his body

People always point her out but I much prefer the girl next to her in the pink shirt

Jow Forums meetups barely look any different.

Jow Forums is a lot less white than reddit

Attached: pol meetup ny.jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

I bet she fucks that dog regularly.

whats going on with this funny guy

Attached: IMG_20180517_170911.jpg (147x143, 7K)

He's there to pledge his axe to the fellowship of the Reddit.

BBC miracle

much fitter though
Jow Forums wins again

Nobody's doing the cuckface either.

>the only two good looking women are the asian ones
mmm....

Are these the same people going on about s.oy and masculinity? They look like kindergartners.

As I said before and many times.
This is Jow Forums's main demographic:
>ethnic gas station workers on their 200usd chinese phones
>sheltered lower middle class students in debt up to their ears
>couple of legit mentally ill people
They don't count irl. If you'd meet them you'd laugh them out of the room on the spot.
It's like one thing really being shy with a past full of abuse. Or you are gay and you made bad choices but even if you were perfect the people around you would hate you still.
But newfags in here have no issues in life except for being unimportant.
Haven't posted here in 2007 or similar. I was on far more fucked up places than this site in the past 10 years.
So chronologically I am new but I have experience some stupid tryhard pseudonazi larping exchange student dreaming of the greencard doesn't.
Based on my experience with similar sites I can tell you Jow Forums is a clownfest of the wrong kind with all the failed normies spoiling it.

Attached: tumblr_mwot3gFTLd1sihwhmo1_1385161037_cover.jpg (479x479, 50K)

Also I love that "incel" means conservatard
now.

Should have been synonymous with them a long time ago.

>2 bodega workers, some mixed sloot, the fat fuck from lost and people dying for human interaction shitposting irl

Ha

These are the people who downvote your posts. Try to shame you for not being passive and into the same libtard shit they are.
The same people who virtue signal that money doesn't matter yet it's clear as day they barely meet rent.
The people who keep calling you out for grammar mistakes despite the fact there wasn't any they just didn't get the metaphor since how's a taxi driver supposed to be an erudite.

Reminder that the reason Jow Forumstards hate reddit so much and can't go 2 sentences without mentioning them is because Stormfront's original intention was to take over both reddit and Jow Forums, but only one site had moderation incompetent enough to let it happen. Guess which one.

Seems right except your missing the mixed people who want to connect with their 'white heritage', the occasional shut-in retarded Euro NEET and the typical balding obese NEET who uses race to hang onto the last things that makes him feel superior

>e libtard shit they are
IT BE DEM LIBTARDS AND LEFTIES XD PATHETIC COMMIES SHOOD DEM XD LFMAO FUKIN PATHETIC LIBTARDS

only one chick is fuckable and im sure she fuck the dog.
and that hot

>and that hot

do you think they fucked at the meet up?

i bet they all fucked the dog. even the nigglet. poor dogo

Why do they keep doing that?
Do they feel threatened by the camera?

Attached: soyboy01.jpg (720x720, 54K)

>incel
>sexual predator
>sexual
>sex