Who else thinks shes hot

Who else thinks shes hot

Attached: 1_M-04TSwuolBTuvVloQ2rjQ.jpg (1200x732, 177K)

Not me.
I'll take the legal, browner version.

Attached: 15254926466156.jpg (750x421, 38K)

What will the next female generation end up like with these two being the biggest role models for little girls?

Meh. Too much makeup and I hate the hair. Would need to see the rest of her body to really decide if she is "hot" in the sense that I would fuck her.

> Implying males are faring any better

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Can't get any worse then it already is now desu.
They'll probably just convert into whores at a younger age, but social media has already been doing that for years.

Attached: 1523969411748.webm (640x800, 1.59M)

w h o is this?! original question asked originally

Cash me outside how bout dah?

Cant believe this is what gets rewarded with millions of dollars

Just goes to show you what the average normie is like, they love this shit

Disgusting

Imagine reaching your peak at 14. SAD!

I think she should star in an ISIS sand niggerito execution video....let her cash a couple rounds of 9mm outside in the desert

Attached: 1526310461655.png (638x854, 708K)

Males don't look up to other males to try and be like them or impersonate them. Females on the other hand...

>Males don't look up to other males to try and be like them or impersonate them.
LOL. You can't be serious.

>this is a 15 yo in 2018
When did we fuck up so bad?Just nuke this gay ass earth already.

>underage
>caked in make-up
>egotistical
>narcissistic
>cringy
>speaks gibberish

Attached: 1522355835632.gif (200x270, 586K)

>underage
>caked in make-up
>implying

>egotistical
>narcissistic
>cringy
>speaks gibberish
does that' really matter if we're fuckin'?

The only thing going for her is her tits, that's why she's got so much fame and notoriety, I'm sure of it. Aside from that she's a nigger loving wigger who's gonna start hitting the wall starting 18 at which point she'll be sucking logs of shit out of peoples arses for her latest fix.

I do and I can legally fuck her where I live. She looks far older than her chronological age.
The thing is she got tattoos at 13 and my guess is even a boobjob at 14. Looked it up it's possible legally in the States.
Doubt she'll ever be truly rich and famous. This us just plain luck that will run out in 3 years max.

To be fair only retarded children look up to those faggots, everyone 20 and over just laughs at them.

Be sure not to drop your soap then

you're a fucking original idiot

That's what we're talking about, impressionable kids.