>meet girl way out of my league on discord
>likes vidya and anime
>talks about politics a lot
>start hanging out in person every other day
>says she wants to be my gf
>go on some dates
>"I wanna know more about you" talking starts
>pretend I've had GFs before
>she starts telling me about her first (she said only) gangbang like it's a weather talk
>pretend I didn't die inside
>every selfie I'm sent / kiss I'm given now fills me with rage, jealousy and insecurity

Tfw no gf actually hurt less than this. They're not like us and they never will be.

Attached: 1113273.jpg (300x298, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gti6m2qVuSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminds me of that thread a while back with that guy who learned his gf had gone to gang bangs before, and had previously licked pussy.

If only modern women knew how horrible they are for being selfish whores.

>building a relationship on lies
Are you fucken retarded?

They do not want the truth. They hate you. Don't open up and don't be 100% truthful. They're inviting you to let the guard down so they can see you as weak and shiv you.

Then find a better person. Even if it will take your entire life.

OP is the pot calling the kettle black

Perhaps it's time to accept that there are none left. Certainly no females, any that even have a modicum of goodness in their being were taken long ago. All that's left are whores and the lonely.
Being alone is better. Searching for what no longer exists will not bring you happiness.

This. She might be a hoe, but he's a liar.

how do you meet an actual local girl on discord?

Attached: 1479812210297.png (256x256, 53K)

Are you sure about that? Even if a girl is into me, if i tell her i'm a virgin who never had a gf wouldnt that scare her off?

Don't take relationship advice from Jow Forums, for christ's sake

This. All the unicorns are locked down during high school. We missed the boat.
I don't know how to fill the void where love is supposed to go, but I'm gonna try God. It wouldn't be so bad if there was at least a war we could die for that wasn't just about kikes and oil

This explains alot, lad

youtube.com/watch?v=gti6m2qVuSM

How could you fit so many brainlet memes into a single post, god fucking dammit

I hope you're not still talking to her

Eventually youll have to tell her if you ever want to be close. Also you will have to get over your insecurity eventually. Most girls havent been in gangbangs but they will have had other partners.

I used to feel scared and insecure because I knew almost every girl had fucked more people than me. It doesnt bother me anymore.

Either that or go on a quest for the rare virgin girls and hope youll be enough to satisfy their curiousity about dick.

Sorry for offending you einstein

Attached: 1522142931746.png (800x800, 23K)

>most girls haven't been in gangbangs

Is this what white guys actually believe?

LMFAO
Do not get hung up on the idea that women are innocent and pure beings.

>Most girls havent been in gangbangs

hahahaha
originalololol

How old was she and how many dudes?