Have you ever had your dick sucked by a girl before? If yes, you don't belong here

Have you ever had your dick sucked by a girl before? If yes, you don't belong here.

Attached: 1521787432153.jpg (860x912, 86K)

What about a girI (male)?

what if she only sucked it for like 5 minutes before we moved on to sex?

TWO girls actually

Imma keep browsing anyway. What are you gonna do? Reeee at me? LOL

I have but I keep coming back here because I'm a weirdo loser

*dislikes this post*

What if it wasn't by choice?

I disagree op, loosing your virginity is what would make you not belong here in my opinion.

For the last time, robots are not incels. You don't have to be a virgin to be a robot.

Wtf are you redefining what a robot is
gift

I admit to being somewhat new on r9k, so in your opinion at least what makes you a robot and what makes it impossible to be one?

For the first time, fuck off and die normie piece of shit. If you're not a virginy you don't belong here.

Don't listen to that guy. To be a robot you have to be a virgin. If you're a virgin, the closest you can be to a robot is a cyborg. Incels are just a subgroup of robots, since not all robots are involuntarily celibate. Many robots simply don't pursue sex like Incels.

make me leave then faggot boy

I'm not a virgin, and I've been posting on r9k since 2008, taking only one mandatory break for a couple of years. So you are welcome to eat a dick, I'm not going anywhere.

*upvotes your post*

I see, thanks for educating me. As someone who has done some foreplay but never had sex I was curios on where that would leave me.

Oh, I want to make shit up too. OK, to be a robot, you have to be missing at least one toe. If you have all ten toes, the closes you can get to being a robot is an android.

Idc faggot

*shows your very problematic post history to your boss and family*

does 3 seconds on the tip while soft count?

just came in girl 107's mouth 3 times last night. she wanted me to cum on your face but I couldn't help pushing her head down when I was busting. Fat girls give such good head

you literally sound like you're from reddit

you can have your own opinions I don't personally care what your sex life is, but learn to type like your own person please.

What if it was just a bj and then I never got laid and I'm still lonely and miserable after it? :(

Hookers count.

im 32 and i have never hold a girl hand. so do you really think a girl would want to suck my dick?

xD. Yea I'll try.

My girlfriend is sucking me off right now. Go tug your dick to anime, fag. I am a true robot.

How does it even happen? Do you just ask her to blow you? Isn't that too forward?

I've had my dick sucked by a dude before, does that count?