Why don't you just become a DD and get a lg Jow Forums?

Why don't you just become a DD and get a lg Jow Forums?

It's easy even for autistic incels like you, you just have to make your gf do things and control her and dominate her and abuse her and psychologically break her but ultimately love her, surely you can manage that?

Attached: 1504310998385.jpg (600x600, 36K)

I have no interest in a fucking useless living pocket pussy. I want a gf who is smart and fun. I want a peer not a literal mental child.

>become a DD
A designated driver?

>I want a gf who is smart and fun.
Why do you think a lg can't be smart and fun?

I would but how do I find one?

because any girl into this is a fucking disgusting retarded freak. I want a MATRIARCH not a fucking baby.

>It's easy even for autistic incels like you
>you just have to make your gf do things
>incel
>gf

Attached: 1344503661457.jpg (475x360, 36K)

Women can not be ethier of those things. And you are a betamale for thinking otherwise. That kind of woman doesn't exist anymore. Unless you want to date and old lady I would suggest lowering your standards.

No because this shit bleeds into the rest of your life she'll never be able to take initiative or make decisions, smart and fun people do those things.

You obviously don't work in a large metropolitan area if you think this is the case. Also I never will get a GF of any kind so the kind I want is irrelevant.
>you're a betamale
>on Jow Forums
And water is wet, what is your alleged alpha ass doing here?

no amount of forced multiculturalism will ever get people to accept occultism/devil worship so there is that too. Just because I have sexual relations doesn't mean I can't be a robot.

DD/LG sounds annoying as fuck if it's a 24/7 thing. Honestly I like having a gf that cooks me dinner and cleans and such. I don't want to do everything.

Plus when we fuck my gf already lets me do whatever I want to her, and that's good enough for me.

You're delusional fuck off from here you faggot, and no you're not a robot dumbass

1. That's your opinion
2.being a robot and being an incel is not the same thing. Go bitch about your lack of sex on wizchan or something.

>normalfags have used the increased prevalence of incels to try and gaslight robots into leaving their board and convincing other robots that they are robots
Fuck off nigger.

>Honestly I like having a gf that cooks me dinner and cleans and such
Why wouldn't your lg do it?

>I duno kno how to cook daddy! make me dinner!

Why will you never get a gf? Are you asexual? Or gay?

Using politically charged words doesn't make you smart,it makes you pretentious. Also,you ad hominem attacks aren't arguments ethier.

I want Jow Forums to fuck off already

Well nobody asked you,huh? If you don't want to see it don't look at it. Hide the thread and move on. Not that hard.

This is unironically what I did 6 months ago. Best decision ever

>Why don't you just become a DD and get a lg Jow Forums?
Because it holds no appeal for me whatsoever. I'm a sub.

Nice, how did it work out, where did you meet, how was she etc?

Practiced online for a few months. Have to learn what to say and what they like etc. Had a couple practice online little who were hot and got me some OC fap content. Didn't find anybody local until a month or 2 ago. We've been officially dating 2 weeks now and is basically my dream girl. I got lucky but most littles are clingy and attach easily if you know what to say/how to treat them initially

lg=little girl?
Whats the site for this...

because i'm not a pedophile

This too. But for one and a half year now. Talked to girls on here and read about ddlg on lolcow/reddit to know what they like and respond to.

It has nothing to do with it retard, it's just a powerplay dynamic like BDSM.

>>Practiced online for a few months. Have to learn what to say and what they like etc.
What to say and what do they like? Teach me please.

It varies between each little but you can learn the basics from DD/lg tumblrs or a subreddit. Where I found my online littles was ddlgforum