STILL depressed and anxious after jogging outside and eating a salad

>STILL depressed and anxious after jogging outside and eating a salad

Holy shit, just fucking kill me already. Nothing helps

Attached: A0D8F937-B9C4-49AE-8BEA-E9F576C71C03.jpg (596x790, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnlkKdDXk-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This behavior must be consistent, give it a few weeks, you SHOULD start to see some improvements. I can tell a difference in when I live like shit and when I take care of myself.

>jogging and eating a salad
At the same time?

I've been depressed and anxious since I was 15 and i'm now 21. I've tried everything possible including SSRI's and shit but nothing is truly a permanent fix. I have hobbies but they only help while i'm actually doing it. If i'm not at school, work, or doing my hobbies i'm alone like 90% of the time. Even if i'm at school or work I don't talk to anyone due to my anxiety. It sucks.

That's how I feel all the time, Tiger Woods mugshot

WHILE depressed and anxious, no less

>20+ years of sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy food
>jog once
>eat one salad
Why the fuck isn't my depression fixed?!

>Arm is STILL broken after wearing a cast for 10 minutes
WTF "DOCTORS"???

not OP but I've gone to the gym/ worked out/ eaten healthy for the past 6 years and it's had no effect on improving my depression. I was actually happier when I didn't give a shit about these things

At the very least the life style stabilized you, if you had just stayed in bed and barely lived for those 6 years you probably would've gotten worse and killed yourself.

i'm going to kill myself either way. it's just a matter of time

The future is pretty fucking hard to tell, one tiny little variable could change your entire life.

Peep this shit, famingo.
youtube.com/watch?v=JnlkKdDXk-I

I run ultramarathon level distances and I still fucking hate myself,trust me the running to cure depression is a big meme.

give me a tl;dw nigga what the fuck

You could just listen to it while you do something else if you're that ADHD. The visuals are kinda secondary.

gonna give microdosing psilosybin a go

What kind of salad was it?

>drink lots of beer
>feel great
It's that fucking easy.

Are you wealthy?

If so then stop being a bitch and live a nice life of hobbies.

If you are poor?

Welcome to suffering.

If you are poor and stuck working a hard job for the rest of your life to try and make ends meet and stay afloat while your body is slowly giving out but since you are a big storng male you cant possibly ever have disability.

Welcome to my life, every good thing that has ever happened to me has been out numbered 5 to 1 with bad stuff it seems.

DOUBT

Originally

>fat ass with bad diet jogs and eats a salad once
>REEE ITS NOT WORKING!!!1

just kill yourself, you waste of space.