Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Attached: WEW.jpg (1160x1544, 318K)

Nah but i saw one when we were kayaking in Croatia. Old soggy dudes in circles and 1 woman who was curled up hiding her bobs with her legs. And little children playing but thats not exculsive for nude beaches.

>TFW Dicklet
No user I haven't

Attached: 1524268007253.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Yes, but it was full of guys. Few females there but they were in their 50's.
>mfw I got sunburnt on my dick

Yes, but I was unaware it was a nude beach and quickly left as soon as I found out.

Yes, when I was a kid my father took me there. Was a bit embarrassing and I kept my swimming trunks on. I think it was the first time I saw a naked woman other than my mom for real.

nearest one to me is 6 hours i really wanna go but iam afraid i will get there and it will just be old faggots who jack off to me as soon i take of my shorts

was full of old fucks. No young, attractive woman would go to a nude beach.

No, but my friend took me to a nudist colony when I was in elementary school to go swimming. It was the only public pool in our whole town, lol. He got naked, but I didn't.

I'm probably too autistic

>seeing your mom naked
what the fuck

>not seeing your mom naked
What the fuck?

Yeah. It was full of gays, and we weren't allowed in the water cause many sharks

All those women wouldnt settle for any man lower than 9/10

How have you not seen your mom naked, or your dad's penis by this point in your life?

Can understand seeing your dad naked from showering in public places or whatever, but in what circumstance would you see your mom naked?

My mom comes out of the shower naked sometimes and gets dressed in her room

>Can understand seeing your dad naked from showering in public places
???

I have been to a FKK club in Germany. It's got lots of naked hot girls walking around that want to have sex with you.

Most of them are old and the ones that are young are obese.

Don't need a nude beach to undress and wave my mighty cock in people's faces user

Attached: kang.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Did you grow up without your mother around user?

Sauna and pool.

a lot of beaches around the Mediterranean are topless. it's pretty nice. but then you have to go out of your way not to stare. only peek. getting really worked up over nudity is middle school tier though

Yes. It is completely eventless as expected. Most are just regular people and nobody really cares about being naked.

Those are prostitutes, aren't they?

Outside of prude 'murrica this is pretty normal.

Yes, and? That's the point. You pay her so she leaves you alone after the sex.

Did you read some kind of implication into my question?

yeah I've seen my dad naked, never my mom

in Canada it's not normal for family members to see the other gender naked.

I used to get baths with my dad until I maybe 4 or 5, I think that's normal since you can't leave kids unattended or they might drown or something.

>not normal in Canada
I have seen/heard else. But who knows what's representative?

Requesting moma's pictures.

it depends what part I guess. My area growing up was fairly religious/conservative. Maybe it degenerate hellholes like Toronto things would be different

>get out of the fountain Dad!

No, because I'm a dick/man/brainlet

>degenerate hellhole like Toronto
yeah we all grew up being naked around each other all the time. everyone does it in Toronto. i remember going over to my friends house after school and sticking my nose in his mom's pussy. then his naked sister came home and stuck a few fingers up my asshole. then i jerked off my friend. happened all the time in degenerate Toronto. jesus christ.

Fucking this. Damn savages lol!

if i had a dollar everytime i saw this line used word for word, verbatim, anytime a nude beach is discussed literally anywhere.
you'd think we were living in a simulation or something.

Attached: 12nnn.jpg (794x1200, 171K)

Literally all of them atk girls and shit.

I have, only a few woman and they were all either fat, flat, ugly as hell with a shit body, old, or all of the above.