How do you guys drink vodka? i cant drink it straight because its too yucky for my throaty

how do you guys drink vodka? i cant drink it straight because its too yucky for my throaty

Attached: 25-10-2016 15.08.04.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

with cranberry juice
sometimes I put it in my coffee

how does vodka in coffee taste

with some deep fucking depression you fucking pussy. you wont care what it tastes like as long as it makes you a happy buffoon and itll eventually taste just like water.

Attached: HNNNNNG.png (201x178, 54K)

Vodka should only be used to strip wallpaper.
I can tolerate Absolut flavoured vodka, but that's literally just about it.

its surprisingly good
I add a lot of cream in my coffee though so its practically a white russian

with coke zero

holy shit it gets you drunk fast, inb4 puristfags I don't care I just want to get drunk as fast as I can

Try triple distilled minkova.
This is the only type I truly like. Don't mix it ! Shots !

Drinking is for normies

origami

Attached: 825f558cc902f429aaca1167819c1b8d2cff1582761c4766c9afb1b652f325f6.png (344x181, 93K)

I mix a shot of vodka with energy drink. The total size of the drink is about 363ml.

Attached: 1525582930866.png (466x469, 236K)

shut the fuck up you absolute retard
do you think youre superior to everyone huh?

I usually just drink it straight. That being said I dont drink often. I think it has been over a year since I last did.

i mix it with Kahlua to make a black russian

and i hear flavored vodka is good. i only had peppermint flavored vodka so far and i don't even taste the alcohol.

I usually save the straight vodka shots for when im already drunk and become immune to the taste.

Attached: sleep.jpg (892x880, 144K)

Typical drinker mentality.

Just keep doing it till you get used to it.

i drink it with orange juice because im a big babby

Actually not drinking / using drugs is for normies, stop letting society tell you what to do

Swallow a mouthful then drink some soda
Pour it with soda in a glass, after a few nights youll find the best ratio for yourself
Drink from the coke bottle untill you can fill it with vodka back
Drink it straight when you become too drunk to care
Drink it straight after weeks of alcoholism when your throats ready for it

Use coke or something carbonated, or orange juice, but the top stuff, not the shit fruit juice you get in plastic bottles
Chase it with beer if you want a quick trip to blasted city
Also try this combo: vodka red wine and coke/pepsi in a glass

Stop saying throaty it makes you sound like a fag

sprite, bitter lemon tonic, lemonade. Or try mixing it with champagne, it gets you more drunk.

>don't
>ice, water, mixers (preferably seltzer/tonic, but you won't like these right away) so, w/cranberry juice/soda), orange juice (screw driver), plain soda (Sprite/7 Up/Ginger ale. Or a fuzzy navel, sissy boi
>Pro tips from a drinker, don't make us go to hell

I actually prefer to drink spirits straight, but sometimes I drink it with red bull if I want to stay up longer.

>drinking vodka with cola
yeah i know im a pleb slavanons
but when i dont care about not getting drunk i like to drink it clear
clear vodka tastes better than any other alco
whoever says that some shitty whiskey is better than vodka can fuck off

Attached: polan pepe.png (844x1157, 73K)

>i can only drink vodka because i don't like the other shit people put in alcohol like grains and shit

dont let alcohol vapors enter your nasal cavity, breathe out through your mouth and dont breath in during or after the shot, thats it

black russian, vodka tonic

Depends on the vodka. I won't mix Russian Standard or Wyborowa vodka with anything, I drink it straight, but ice cold from the freezer. Cheap vodka I usually mix with the cheapest apple juice. I think vodka with cola or energy drinks is disgusting as fuck, makes both the vodka and the lemonade taste disgusting, probably because it decreases the carbonic acid and enhances that pungent sugary flavor of the lemonade.

Serious question, I'm at about 8-10 drinks a day, every single day. How long before I start getting health problems at this rate?

I've been doing a pint of vodka (10 shots) for about 4 years now and outside of one ER visit with my heart out of rhythm from not eating anything I'm fine health wise. But you want to make sure you're getting all your electrolytes and vitamins, I take magnesium, b-complex, and a multivitamin on top of getting over 5 grams of potassium a day.

I'm 27 now so I only do it every other day because my hangovers literally last 24+ hours

That's because you are not a man. Guess you can do like Finnish alcoholics and drink mintu

>eventually it'll just taste like water
Very true

youtube.com/watch?v=KRRGYEFZF4A

I drink vodka around a campfire in the nuclear East European forest dressed in gorka bars and a gas mask, eating shashlik and trying to drown out the memories of the anomolies. I just came to The Zone to find the monolith and wish for a qt3.14 gf.

What are you insane? Vodka is grose, absolutely disgusting. The only reason to drink it is to get drunk. But to each their own I guess. Whiskey is awesome though. One of the few alcoholic drinks I actually like a lot

Fast. One of my classmates back in high school used to build up saliva to get it down fast without it coating her throat. Or mix it with some juice.

vodka is only good for mixing with your favorite drink

And then it ruins your favorite drink and still tastes like shit

If you really hate the taste, mix it with juice and sprite and you'll barely be able to taste it.

Attached: Salud.jpg (768x768, 85K)

Good vodka is good straight or in drinks such as
>Moscow Mule
>White Russian
>Martinis
>Bloody Marry
>Vodka Tonic

Just to name some off the top of my head.

Attached: bargtdas.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Either on the rocks or nothing, then again I drink black bitter coffee so I guess that's to be expected. It's less that unless you're a literal alcoholic and moreso what your health in general is like. Jeffrey Dahmer used to drink off his ass in school but he was still relatively healthy.

I thought vodka was bad but then I started drinking 70% moonshine.

I can't even imagine how 90 absynt tastes like though

Well idk some people tell me that too, I just really like the taste