Would you date a slut if she was completely infatuated with you...

Would you date a slut if she was completely infatuated with you? She could teach you the ropes of sex while also loving you and caring for you however she can.

Attached: 6fc6c4e8f9354bfbab786e456de15518.jpg (840x1200, 839K)

Why are there three different anime slut threads on Jow Forums right now?

No. I'm not a pathetic cuck.

this, 100% know im of much more value than a whore

Only if she was a virgin slut.

Attached: 1510057184629.png (624x660, 116K)

Personally love sluts desu senpai. I didn't lose my v-card to one but one time a slutty girl started hardcore flirting with me after seeing that I had a good job and was pretty Jow Forums. She would dance with me at clubs, grind on me, kiss me all the time, let me touch her body. Being with a slutty girl did more to un-robot me than anything else. Purityfags don't know what they're missing

I would date and love unconditionally any girl who shows interest in me

Is she a nice person? I'm assuming shes basically a great person that's also really slutty.
If she has no history of cheating and no STDs then sure I'd be happy to. Sexual history isnt s big deal for me. I actually would almost prefer it, it's kind of hot that an experienced woman would corrupt me

only if they're completely clean and would never fuck another guy,

Definitely something like this sounds like a nice set-up to be in.

Would i, a khhv, date a woman who showed any kind of sexual interest in me? Uuuuuh

If she was my gf and lightly teasing my inexperience but following with things like "we'll have to do something about that" all casual like, I think I'd faint

I keep getting close to sluts but not fucking them, when I know that they are like that with many it loses it's meaning and attraction. It's a shame because these girls do in fact have amazing personalities AND are hot. Maybe I should just use one as a distraction from this cesspool.

>I'm a high school dropout NEET and so much more valuable than other people

I think you would have to be a homosexual to say no.

>I'm a psychic and I know who is and isn't a NEET on this board

Yes.

There is nothing better than a personal slut.

There is nothing better than having a dick so good that you tamed a slut.

All the guys she fucked before you was practice so she could be the perfect slut for you.

It's hard, really hard. The distrust eats at you constantly and there's also lot's of guilt in being suspicious in the first place despite her having done nothing while you have been together to earn it yet . You want to believe she can be faithful and commit, that she's matured and left that behind her and you really do like her but her promiscuous past and the mistakes and failing in it carry the spectre of infidelity and the ghosts of exes past with it which loom heavy over the entire relationship. There's also the insecurity born of your relative lack of experience and feeling inadequate compared go all those who have come before. There's more there too but I don't have the right words to properly articulate the complexity of the feels there. I'd do it again but god damn dating a slut fucking hurts. Loneliness is a much easier pain to deal with. Girls will drive you insane.

I recognise this anime girl, I hope she doesn't do what I think she's gonna do

>slut
What do you mean user? All women are sluts, it's common sense

The problem with sluts is that they're shitty untrustworthy shitheads. If she was anime-tier likeable and loyal despite sluttery, which is completely impossible, it wouldn't bother me as long as she didn't have kids or diseases.

Oh, having nothing left to explore together also hurts. Kind of ties in with the lack of experience insecurity but it's a bit different. The fact there's nothing new left to discover with her becuase she's done every freaky thing you can imagine sucks. Not only are these things not special to her there's also just no room to learn and grow together there anymore and that lack of mutual growth creates a sort of distance which is not good for any relationship.