Can you imagine how awkward your parents' funerals will be?

Can you imagine how awkward your parents' funerals will be?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (604x613, 72K)

i won't be attending.

why?

originalllllycommentu

One of parents is already in the ground and i was young enough i didnt have to stand up and say anything but ill probably not go to the next one

>been there done that
All my siblings came with their significant other

My deadbeat father comforted me

Attached: 1523945957896.png (423x491, 225K)

The law for my state guarantees me rights over my father's inheritance (regardless of what's in his will) as firstborn son so fuck off if you think I'm going to that
My mom's funeral, ehhh we'll see

I feel guilty thinking about that but yeah

You'll have to talk in front of your extended family and family friends, you, who they most likely knew as the sad failure kid of a kid and source of misery for your parents.
Not to mention all the administration.

>Stand up and say anything
Have you ever actually been to a funeral? This was my thought too before I went to one. At the 5 funerals I've been too never once did anyone say anything. Maybe one time a family member recited a Bible verse.

I really hope the earth is enduring nuclear war before that, we have a good history of eventually killing each other

You must just have weird family, my last few funerals we showed slideshows of embarrassing/funny pics. Laughing at there short shorts and mullet kinda thing.

Ive got a big family and they're very religious so like 200 people came and each of my auntys/uncles told a story or something maybe depends where youre from

Been an orphan since I was 2. Feels good man

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 52K)

>having a speech at the funeral
Is it one those amerimutts things? Do you also have a party after the main event?

Attached: IMG_2111.jpg (461x1908, 130K)

What culture are you from? That sounds disrespectful as shit, almost as bad as blac funerals where they fart and scream and twerk the whole time. It's expected that close family and friends will go up and say some words before the congregation.

Uh it's normal to have a party and speeches after. t. Swede

Im from UK and both the funerals ive been has had them and yes there was food afterwards didnt make any sense to me

why would i go to their funerals?
this is not a problem

GO FUCK YOURSELF REDDIT NIGGER

oh shit I never even thought of this
FUCK

I've already been through one. It was kind of awkward since alot of family I've never really met turned up and were giving condolences etc.
Then my friend's parents both of whom I hadn't seen in years. It was a surreal experience. I just wanted to get away from it all.

I think they will outlive me most likely so I hope I dont have to be there. Theyre both pieces of shit and I wont ever forgive them for the mistakes they made

I plan having my own funeral before they have their funeral.

Attached: Apu (17).jpg (821x869, 88K)