HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO DAMNIT I HAVE BEEN FULL /SIG/ FOR 3 MONTH NOW,
>shower everyday
>work out 4 time a week
>got a haircut
>started talking to people at work and formation center
>eat more and stopped being skelly
>clean room every 3 day
>no fap for now 2 month
I WAS TOLD I WOULD FIND A GF, I CAN4T GET A FUCKING DATE I ALWAYS GET SENT PACKING BY WOMEN I APROACH NO MATTER THE CONTEXT

FUUUUUCK BEING A KHV DAMNIT I AM 23 I JUST WANT SOEMONE TO LOVE ME I AM TRYING MY BEST AND I KEEP FAILING, DID THOSE EFFORT AMOUNT TO NOTHING?
EVERY DAY WHEN I WALK IN THE STREET EVERY GIRL I PASS BY MAKE ME FEEL ALONE IN THIS WORLD...
i want out, i never stood a chance to begin with i guess! (galaxy thy grimm darkness is ludicrus)

Attached: 1506709752424.jpg (220x229, 9K)

>clean room every 3 day
How do you even get it messy in the first place? I always put my clothes away and I only keep a single set of dishes dirty at a time.
>no fap for now 2 month
Congratulations on falling for the meme.
Self improvement just for women is retarded by the way. You should seek to improve yourself because you genuinely want to live a long, healthy and happy life. /sig/ is a Jow Forums general anyways. It got kicked out because working out and nofapping isn't really politics related.
(Meanwhile this guy slays more pussy than you.)

Attached: Marko Hento Alfa.jpg (827x609, 45K)

He fell for the self improvement meme

Will normies never learn?

Another one realizes that self improvement is a joke. Here's the truth: everything's determined at birth. It's good that you gave it a try though, otherwise you'd always be restless thinking about what-ifs.

Now that you know you'll never be in a relationship for the rest of your life you can do one of two things:

1. Kill yourself (It sounds harsh but I mean it with complete understanding. Some of us are born into a life that bring us nothing but suffering and the only freedom left for us is the choice to end it.)

2. Choose another path in life that would hopefully bring you happiness that's not contingent on what you valued before. Now you value women, relationship, love, companionship, lack of loneliness, etc. Maybe there's something else you can find meaning in? If you have high IQ, you can pretty much find meaning in any hobby of your choice.

It's pretty tough otherwise but theoretically it's possible to find meaning separate from those two, but the most likely path I see is becoming something like a Buddha which is probably impossible.

>You should seek to improve yourself because you genuinely want to live a long, healthy and happy life
i did it for that and to find a women to love

Health-obsessed morons die of heart failure every day while smokers live to their 90s. If you lose the genetic lottery, don't delude yourself into thinking you can try to retroactively change its outcome. It's pathetic.

I assure you smokers die far more frequently from heart failure than health obsessed morons

>you can pretty much find meaning in any hobby of your choice.
yea but to never know love is just shit, i just want to experience it at least once, there must be a way but not likethe guy inpic, this guy must be rich therefore he only have gold digging thot i just want a wife to come home to

He's on retirement bux due to him being a fat fuck

>BAWWWW IT'S BEEN *THREE WHOLE MONTHS* WHY ISN'T EVERYTHING BETTER WHERE'S MY GF
I had to work at it for 3 years to reach my current normalfag status. Dumb impatient fuck, go ahead and quit and go back to how you were before. Your mentality's too shit to make it.

Attached: dog.jpg (600x503, 50K)

>do it to live a long healthy and happy life

That kinda includes having girls who like or love you fucking retard.

ITT: Jow Forums

>Dumb impatient fuck, go ahead and quit and go back to how you were before
i didn't say i would quit, actually working out still take my mind off such things, but still in 3 years i'll be 26 most women will be married and i will only rack broken goods, i want to make a family in my early twenties

how is he even slaying pussy then, i have tried numerous way with a lot of women over the last 10 years and got only rejection even from unatractiv girls

Let's ask the important questions user
>How tall are you
>How would you rate your face 1-10
>Do you dress well
>Are you fit

get friends first. guys who don't do anything you listed can get gfs... why? because they have friends/aka status. you'll get more chances to meet girls through friends than you will by cleaning your fukkin room.

your focus should be making friends and picking up at least one hobby where you socialize with people. if you do that a gf will come easy

You haven't been doing /SIG/ for three months otherwise you wouldn't have made this thread.

The point and objective of /SIG/ is self-improvement for your benefit and your benefit alone. The key word is in the title alone, S E L F. It is painfully obvious you were doing it for the same reason many on r/theredpill do it, to attract and attempt to get women.

However, you failed spectacularly to improve yourself in the way that mattered most, your sheer desperation. Women and men can smell it on you and pick up all the tiny ticks given by a desperate man. It'll hold you back in all other aspects of your life and dominates your mind.

GET FUCKING GOOD, NIGGER

Attached: 1451702088014.jpg (272x275, 32K)

>How tall are you

1m82, 5.9ft for burgers

>How would you rate your face 1-10

2 at most (jawlet,chinlet, big forhead, large nostrils, unable to grow a beard, fish eyes)

>Do you dress well

basic stuff really, jeans/sweatshirts

>Are you fit

i was a skelly (58 kg for 1m83), now i am 70kg, i getting better since i workout and eat better right now probably otter mode

my face is the real fuck up in this equation

Check posture, look people in the eyes, be calm 24/7 - women love when shit goes down and you're cool as a cucumber. The confidence meme is really just not caring if you mess up. If you embarrass yourself on a date, make it into a joke and laugh at yourself. Don't be stiff and formal, and most importantly be yourself. Talk about random shit that interests you, I ramble about cars and technology to my gf and she has no idea what I'm talking about til I explain it to her in detail. Just show you have knowledge and hobbies and you care about them enough to comfortably talk about them. If she's interested she'll ask questions about your hobbies and how things work just to further the conversation and keep talking to her. Turn it around and have her talk about things she does in her free time - hopefully she's not a brainlet thot and actually does more than browse Instagram when she gets home.

Attached: checkers.png (657x624, 30K)

well at least i improved at work and feel better in my body so it didn't all go to waste, but yea i am kinda desperate and it is hard but i will try towork on it, would a hooker help me demistify woman touch?

>Check posture, look people in the eyes, be calm 24/7 - women love when shit goes down and you're cool as a cucumber. The confidence meme is really just not caring if you mess up.

americans used to call it being cool, back in the day

No. You'll always regret that you lost your virginity to some whore and if anybody finds out all credibility as a man will be lost to anyone who knows.

It's not about """demistifying""" it's about being fucking blatantly desperate. I.E. Stop giving so much of a shit about some cunt's wet hole and seeing women as a means to that end.

>when shit goes down

If the only way to get women to like you and be near them is to be cool around them when shit goes down(whatever the fuck that means) isn't that kinda a paradox or circular logic.

Self improvement is good, but nofap is profoundly retarded. Treat fapping like fried chicken or pizza. Great to have every once in a while, but doing it 3x/day is going to make you miserable.

Very much this. I had 6 friends do the No Fap November shit and all of them were annoying and desperately horny for over a month. One of them we had to server mute because when he's horny he never shuts up and it was just hours on end of his ass autistically droning on. The only one who wasn't an issue was the guy with a GF who would just bang her once every 3 days.