Every young woman is already taken. Literally every one of them

Every young woman is already taken. Literally every one of them.

Seems like there are no single women so how could I even get a boyfriend-free girl?

Attached: 13-3-10111497.jpg (1198x674, 86K)

So steal one.

I do not want to live anymore in this world

Attached: 1526657758813.jpg (1517x739, 224K)

I'm 29 so it's all over for me.

>too old to get a 18-23yo girl
>don't even want 25+ girls

Attached: __cinnamon_nekopara_drawn_by_pastelletta__2f76abc3ee7e05c26b3a58c6b32af5e4.jpg (576x550, 94K)

How the fuck do we get past the infinitely-high boyfriend-factor, robots?

is this the guy from ice poseidon's stream?

this is what visual novels and harem anime are for op

the real world is done, you'll never get anything from a real girl unless you're chad

Apparently there are still some that aren't taken even in college. They're the ones who are really devoted to their schoolwork, and as such haven't had time for relationships. If you can appeal to that kind of girl, you can still have the potential to get a boyfriend-free girl.

>unless you're chad

Chads are literally the dumbest males. My IQ is 130 so I can't do it.
You gotta be sub 100 to become a Chad.

>All these faggots replying to a CWC post

Attached: PeaceWalker.jpg (700x700, 204K)

>CWC
>instantly read it in my mind like "quick"

Oh shit.

Why are there millions of 30yo virgin males but no 30yo virgin females?

Makes no sense. There's pretty much as many males as females in the world.

Because men will fuck any available hole, but not all men get to fuck holes.

I dunno if you're implying the same thing but my theory is this:

There are all these "alpha" men who fuck 20 girls at the same time keeping them unavailable from the open market.
So the man-to-woman ratio is like 1:20, not 1:1 like people suppose it is.

Pretty much. Even the extreme outliers like ultra-deformed uglies have hordes of fetishists or desperate men ready to fuck them. And they don't have to do much other than exist.

No it's you are with low social value so all the young women will tell you they are with a bf to get rid off you.

Only one way OP. We become the boyfriend-free girlfriends. Be the martyr and save these nice guys.

He did it and so far no results.

Attached: Christine.jpg (480x640, 44K)

Alright, so I'm no chad, nor the virgin in his 30s, but if you guys won't put a bit of effort into changing yourselves for the better and lowering your standards drastically, then just settle down to weaboo lifestyle. Learned it the hard way, but I prefer living my first years of hs in misery than not being able to see myself from another perspective.

punished christine
oreganolio

Attached: and then he said 'dont call anyone'.jpg (680x453, 69K)

>Not posting blue arms Sonic

You had one job.

What about the girl next door? Most of my past girlfriends live on the same street as me.

Negro I was 19 and my boyfriend was 30 when we started dating

The (wo)man who sold the world

Attached: mgs.jpg (480x600, 36K)

>when you're just trying to lose your virginity but that evil witch Slaweel kicks you out

Nearly every 16-25-year old girl from my state that I follow on Instagram is single.

In other words, Jow Forums can't help but make excuses.

Hello where is the proofs ? XDDD

How does this not motivate you? If he can do it, surely you can.

Well maybe girls just hate me and lie about their marital status.
Which isn't much better, actually it's worse.

The thing is, I have no idea what to do if I want a gf.
No fucking idea. I'm almost 30, never had a girlfriend in my life. Girls just giggle and smirk whenever they see me. I'm like a walking joke to them and I don't even know if this is possible to fix. It hurts. Being a male is honestly shit. If I was the same autistic freak I am now but a FEMALE I would be the center of attention and twitch donations.
>stop whining and man up
It's the truth you fucking normie provider imbecile.

I've never admitted this even anonymously but my problem is that I want a non-experienced virgin girl.
I simply won't settle for anything less.
I'm disgusted by the idea of dating a girl that has been fucked repeatedly, defiled and tarnished by a superior male.
Dating a used up girl would make me feel so cuck that I can't do it.
So far I haven't found my cute virgin yet, and I'm getting older every year.
I mean if I'm a virgin it's only normal to want another virgin, right? What kind of man would fuck a more experienced woman? It would ruin my manhood completely.

That's stupid. This would be ok if you were 20 maybe, but you're almost 30. What you need to do is begin having sex with women that you don't want a relationship with. Fuck 5 or 6 different girls. A girls lack of virginity will bother you less if you have a few fucks under your belt. I'm not saying marry some slut but if you have sex a few times, a girl who was had sex won't bother you.

Being a "Chad" and a successful ladiesman is overrated. It's a fucking meme.
I'm a math student. I'm doing something important: trying to discover secrets this universe holds.
But when I come online and talk to you cretins I can feel you trying to make me stoop down to your level where we act like apes, talking about le pussay, going to the gym, being a "Chad" and whatnot.
You guys have no idea how huge the contrast is between my mind and yours. You literally have nothing in common with me. As a matter of fact I barely differentiate you sex-hungry beasts from dogs. What kind of person knowingly insults the human brain by thinking about sex all the time and focusing all effort in life to getting more sex and impressing females?

I'm going to change the science community. I will never in my life deliberately try to impress females. If they don't like the autistic, neurotic math freak they see, it's their loss. Honestly. My coping method is just thinking women are too simple and stupid to relate to a guy like me so they choose brainless Chads who only know how to smile, fuck and provide.

Attached: winner4.png (274x242, 3K)

You have a point, but still, I have a small dick and a non-virgin will have had sex with bigger dicks than mine, so she won't be satisfied either way and her pussy will be used to something much bigger.
A virgin won't know any better. That's what's great about virgin girls.

No, virgin girls know. It doesn't take a slut to know what a small dick looks like.

Why do all the girls laugh at me?

My neighbor is a young woman in her 20's. Her friends always laugh and smirk at me when they see me fixing my car in the front yard.
Feels bad man. Everyone has some kind of autist radar and they can sense me being an autistic freak and they ridicule me.

Maybe your neighbor wants to fuck you and her friends know it.

>maybe they want to fuck you

Nah, no living girl would want anything to do with me.

then get a dead gf