Suicide Thread

Im plannning on OD with pills and alcohol nect month, on july, what about you, anons?

Attached: gimme-that-avocado-squirrel-2-13969-1462559488-1_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 41K)

don't do it, user. can i do anything to help you?

I plan on amassing radioactive material by collecting small amounts from household products, such as americium from smoke detectors, thorium from camping lantern mantles, radium from clocks, and tritium from gunsights. I will also be getting a bored-out block of lead, and lithium from batteries to purify the thorium ash. I hope to create a breeder reactor, using low-level isotopes to transform samples of thorium and uranium into fissionable isotopes. Perhaps in time I will be able to create trace amounts of plutonium, sufficient for a thermonuclear explosive device.

i'm gonna put my head on the railway and let a train decapitate me, miss me with that gay ass OD bullshit, that's for women

Getting drunk and playing in traffic master race here.

That method has a really low chance of success mate, like less than 75% iirc. Don't do that.

Carbon monoxide and short drop hanging in my car when I'm 40. Or sooner depending on how the next 15 years go.

Attached: 1456173997160.jpg (200x250, 21K)

Will you donate your organs?

If I survive illl do this maybe No life is shit I came from nothing and we go to nothing

I'M PLANNING IT TONIGHT
WAIT NO I'M NOT
BECAUSE I DON'T NEED PLANNING HAHAHAHA FAGGOT JUST DO IT HAHAHAHAH WHAT'S THE DEAL

Oh c'mon, I bet you have healthy organs (at least a couple) that would be very appreciated.
Buried or cremated? Or maybe just leave your dead body in a place no one can find for a long time. That way you save some money to your family.

I'm going to buy a gun. Gotta stay out of psych wards until then.

Watch out--you may just throw up the pills and the poisoning will just brain damage you

yeah gun sights have a lot of uranium in them, should be no problem getting that

>giving away organs to the very normalfags that make you want to an hero
so this is what it's like to have a double-digit IQ.
>not an-heroing to cause as much damage as possible before you go

Don't fucking overdose like a sissy faggot. Commit suicide in a proper and dignified manner, not with piss and shit all around you while they find you curled up in a ball all alone in your apartment.
>get a gun
>walk to the busiest intersection in your town
>shoot yourself in the head
>block traffic for normalfags and cost corporations thousands of dollars
>make it to front page of news
>be a true an hero

based and redpilled way

i dont live in the usa, user.

This will likely not kill you. Its harder to die of a drug overdose than you think.

Oh please. The IQ insult got old.
It was just a suggestion. I thought you might have a good reason on why you wouldn't donate.
Listen to the other anons and don't kill yourself with pills. Too risky. Have a good one!

I'm not the an-hero user by the way, just a passing-by edgy faggot. But when I an hero that'd be my reason to not donate. I suppose that user can donate his organs if it goes to his family or something, not some random normalfag.

Fuckin shotgun to the dick

when my mom dies, i'm offing myself. she's the only reason i don't do it. i can deal with my dad being upset but not my mom.

I live in the EU, what's the easiest way to die and least traumatising death that's available to my friends? I keep thinking car accident but cars aren't travelling too fast to kill as dense traffic or they'd see me coming towards them.another flaw with this is someone will see me jump in front if the car. I was thinking walking along train tracks and pretend to not wanna get hit by a train. Flaw with this is poor wagie train driver and NY friends hang out spot near tracks would be shut down. I have pills and knives but I can't directly suicide. I was thinking "stumble" off a 4 story building but there's a bunch of shrubbery surrounding the building so that could help me live for at least a little while or even worse paralyze me.if you really wanna know why I wanna die I'll reply when I get a (you) to save myself time.

Attached: received_221617271934396.png (544x395, 165K)

But why not to a normalfag? You probably won't know the person or have talked to them and they haven't done anything to you. They are just strangers. If they need it and you have perfectly good organs, why not give it away.

If you're gonna do it, make sure you have at least 24h alone with no risk of being found, and combine them with antiemetics. You'll fuck up otherwise.

Because I don't care enough about other people to want to do good things for them. Nobody would do a good thing to me, why should I do a good thing for a complete stranger that VERY likely would never return the favor if the odds were switched?
Plus, it's pretty lulzy.

Fair enough, I'll stop asking now because it's probably getting annoying.
If I bake you the best cookie ever would you give me your lungs? A favour (pretty dumb one) for your lungs. Sounds fair.

my mom is going to live to be 100+ so i'll never get to kill myself :(

lol don't suicide like that railways have security guards that constantly patrol them and likely the cops will be called way before the train reaches you and the cops will wonder what the fuck this retard is doing

No worries, what kind of NEET has something to do on a Friday? Ask anything you like.
I don't know what the experience of having a selfless favor done for you feels like so I can't say.

i'm not planning on lieing there for 4 fucking hours brainlet

i'll wait until a train comes and then quickly jump infront of it

if i had a gun i'd use that but 'im in europe

Well good luck to you then. Hope it works out well for you.

Eueo user from above,if you can stay hidden till it is on a straight line you'll be dead. Takes awhile for it to fully stop and even if it's moving slowly it'll still pack some punch due to size of the lad

Why would you make a train driver feel bad over killing you.

Why not go for a night walk? That's pretty nice and that way you can say that you did something on friday. Also, I'm pretty bored at work so I'm sorry if I ask boring questions. At least it helps make time go faster.
Mmh guess I'll have to get those lungs somewhere else. Are you also planning on ending yourself? At least that's what I understood from your previous posts.

>Carbon monoxide
It might be better to asphyxiate yourself using helium or some other inert gas.
>short drop handing
This is retarded. Long drop hanging is better, since it snaps your neck and you will black out almost instantly. Short drop hanging will be a slow death from suffocation.

what's the best way to do it? as i've mentioned before I want to wait until my mom dies to kill myself. Shotgun to the head? I'm canadian so I have no idea what the rules are to get a shotgun. Is there any other way that;s quick and painless? I'm not afraid to die but I'm afraid of dying.

because i dont have a gun and it needs to be instant

see
guarenteed to work

Nah, I've still got some business to tend to but when I'm done I'll probably an hero, yes. No worries about the questions. It ain't nice here user, I tell you. Toronto's a fucking shithole with crowds of normalfags roaming the streets at any given time, and I live in a post-industrial area so minus any aesthetics. Fuck this gay earth.

Why not meet a nice partner that loves you and keeps you away from the temptation of killing yourself? At least it would work for me. I know love and stuff doesn't work for everyone.
But Toronto looks like a cool city from here! There's normalfags everywhere, can't avoid them. I'm in a small town where nothing happens and it attracts people that I hate so much. All of them seem to be a copy of each other. At least where you live there is stuff to do... I guess.

Hey robros, if you want to talk, shoot me an email at [email protected]

I'm here for you. I'll listen to you. I'll be your friend.

Im gonna shoot myself with a shotgun and some hollow point slugs i bought. I realized recently that suicide weapons get destroyed by the police after the inveatagations over so I decided i cant use my grandfathers old browning A5, i should buy a piece of shit short barrel mossberg 500 since it will go to waste after. It was one thing buying the ammo to kms, that wasnt that weird for me but i kind of dread buying the mossberg, theres paperwork and i have to talk to rednecks and pretend its not for shooting myself. Not going to be a fun time.
When i get one though im gonna go on a road trip, go to a really nice national park, climb up on a cliff, put on my suicide playlist, take a bunch of heroin and then blow my head off.

I do not believe you. I do not trust anybody on Jow Forums. I do not trust anybody on Jow Forums. I do not trust anybody on the internet. I do not trust anybody, anywhere, anymore.

you can increase the chance by climbing a electricity pole for instance

Pills and alcohol is a meme tier attempt, Bridge over water is the real shit.

Let him know he did you a favor.
Record a message thanking him personally
Do it at night, having some fireworks triggered by the train for distraction and special effects