WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TRY AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE?

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TRY AND IMPROVE YOUR LIFE?

Attached: 1460971277189.png (604x608, 10K)

Digesting every philosophical book I can get my hands on in the hopes that I'll find out what I should be doing with my life.

I know I'm never going to find that answer but reading through the writings of some of the greatest thinkers that ever lived is interesting at least.

Attached: 1525519878080.png (411x412, 296K)

iwatch jordon peterdeson 12 hors a day

studying for my FE exam. should have just taken it straight out of college while it was all still fresh. thankfully i'm going on a nice little 2 week boondoggle for work that will give me the time to cram. 3 more years and i can sit the PE and quit this job for something better.

i gave up vidya completely

Working out and dieting, trying to get in on potential career paths while also finishing school

thinking really really hard about what i should do. i have the drive but jot the direction.
based.

having a job
i have more money but i'm a lot sicker than i was lol ;_;

I'm trying to get a car and a job.

Got a job. It fucking sucks.

I quit the following

>Cigarettes
>Alcohol
>Weed
>Masturbation
>Anime
>Video games
>Social media

All in the last 10 days. I want to improve

Got a job last year and now I'm saving for my own house and land in the country side. I got 8,000 saved so far.
I also gave up smoking.

Attached: 1175373374601ot1.jpg (400x267, 97K)

There is no "should be doing", it's what you WANT to be doing with your life. Think larger more vague ideas and work your way to a more digestible plan.

Attached: checkers.png (657x624, 30K)

I play 2 instruments and study fucking history. I fucking hate every second of my existance.

Walking my dog and the dog of someone I know
Eating slightly better
>tfw went from 4x pants to xl over like 5 months

Why did yuo quit animne?

Attached: 1523667249467.png (443x382, 358K)

Drinking another bottle of whiskey and thinking what next. I feel tired. I have to fullfill one single goal remaining, but honestly that looks more like pain in ass than a serious goal.

I'm running a starting web development business. Just finished the first project a client requested and I feel good. The first is always the hardest.

Nothing because my life is over and every previous attempt at self-improvement was futile.

Good luck to you. I hope I willl find the job similar to yours that suits me.

Emotional reasons. Watching anime is like emotional crack. I can't take it anymore, seeing all those perfect idealized people walk around and have perfect little conversations and lives.

>drink only water
>exercise 1 hour per day 5 days per week
>masturbate once per week
>yoga 10 mins per day
>cold showers
>meditate 15-20 minutes per day
>good hygiene
>beneficial hobbies
>exposure therapy
>only drink two days per week
>read more

only go for stuff that's got proven benefits no self reported placebo shite like healing crystals

Doing squats and biking at least once a week
I skipped this week and my legs hurt
I got nothing else to be honest

mainly target practice

Nothing, I haven read a book since I have graduated from HS 12 years ago.
I enjoy being a NEET, getting welfare money, and living a carefree life in which I don't waste energy on thoughts like self-reflection and whatever useless crap.

You are all retards and deserve all the suffering.

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)

>moved out of parents house
>don't drink or smoke weed regularly
>getting my fucked up teeth fixed
>walking everyday
>no more gaming
>don't visit this place everyday
>started reading like i used to

it hurts but maybe i'll get used to it :-)

I've been trying to gain weight over the past 1 1/2 months, it's been tough but I'm 14 pounds heavier so far. my goal is around 40-50 pounds ideally

currently doing an apprenticeship for a construction company
I'm gonna be a carpenter

Attached: smug cat.png (640x626, 483K)