Go buy alcohol

>go buy alcohol
>roastie cashier is new
>asks me for ID
>show it to her
>"wow where'd you get this done this looks pretty realistic haha"
>"at the fucking DMV now scan my items already"
>"i-it was just a joke"

Why do roasties think they can make jokes with me when I barely know them?

Attached: 6y75.jpg (306x306, 25K)

>be cashier at new workplace
>ugly autist walks in, gets some malt liquor off the shelf
>he looks depressed so I try to lighten his mood with a joke
>he berates me about it

Why do you think you're entitled to make jokes with me? I don't know you, fuck off you dumb roastie.

Joking isnt a part of the job. People have places to be. Not everyone wants to here someone's bad jokes.
Just do your job nothing more nothing less.

damn user. it was just a joke bro. chill.

I can't talk to a female without getting angry now help pls.

talk to this female

*unzips dick*

You aren't in the wrong, but you overreacted for no real reason.

>Autists wonder why they are alone, more at 11.

An original hello to you too.

Attached: 2471fa57d5c9b68b4a94f3e3584dfef0.jpg (500x500, 30K)

I already know why I'm alone, and it has nothing to do with autism, which I don't have. Keep assuming things about me, loser. I'll keep correcting you until you fuck off.

>be 40 of Mickeys
>chilling in the fridge
>ugly autist walks in
>grabs me with his ham fists
>slams me on the counter
>roastie cashier asks for his ID
>makes a joke about ID being fake
>autist laughs and says "it's real! I just turned 21. you don't look old enough to drink either"
>cashier laughs politely
>rings him up
>he pays and walks out
>autist sadly laments that his attempt at flirting failed
>drives home
>starts typing
>puts cold sore infested lips around my opening and drinks my innards
>halp

>implying I'm alone.
I found a few people that like me.

But you can't correct me if I'm right.

I just did, because you're not. Now make up something else so I can correct you once again and humiliate you in front of all these robots.

>cashier flirts with you/makes casual conversation
>react like a complete autist
>cashier in a shop where you seem to buy stuff on a regular basis is now bound to make you trouble when she has the chance too

Jesus man I know you autist and all but calm your autits.

How do you expect to get to know people if you don't let them make jokes?

>casual conversation is acting like you've known me for years and insult me by thinking I'm breaking the law and making fake IDs

You need to look up what casual conversation means. And there was nothing autistic about my response, it was completely justified. No roastie is entitled enough to make jokes with me like I'm their friend when I barely know them.

PeopIe are trash.

I already proved I don't have autism, and I am very calm as I'm making you look like a fool and correcting your false assumptions about me.

I don't want to get to know people, especially not cashiers, especially not ROASTIE cashiers who have nothing better to do than make condescending jokes to strangers.

>I swear guys I don't have autistos.

That's exactly what an autisman would say.

You have no idea what autism means. You're embarrassing yourself, and potentially insulting people with actual autism who browse this board.

>You need to look up what casual conversation means. And there was nothing autistic about my response, it was completely justified. No roastie is entitled enough to make jokes with me like I'm their friend when I barely know them

cashier makes a joke that you look young and tries to make a superficial connection with you on the basis of being in the same peer group

>muh she was a roastie and even implied I did illegal stuff :(

Jesus man. Must be hard being this clueless in social situations.

Attached: whatsappmoon.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Hey since you love jokes so much, I got one even you would understand.

What post on r9k and has autismo?
>You.

>imagine saying all of this and believing you're not autistic

Yeah definite autism. Being condescending because you can't read people at all is a pretty big sign. Obvious permavirgin too, but that's pretty standard around here so not too big of a deal.

waw, wut an asshole

Attached: 1508846185501.png (314x239, 86K)

>says roastie unironically
>calls other people loser

i smell projection

>cashier makes a joke that you look young and tries to make a superficial connection with you on the basis of being in the same peer group

There is no superficial connection to make among people that don't know each other just based on the fact they look the same age group. That is simply retarded. That is like thinking all old people will talk to each other just because they're old. How was the roastie supposed to know I'm her age group anyway?

And she didn't just imply that I was young but that I was a troublemaker and used a fake ID. Nobody has the right to make that assumption about a stranger, lest of all a customer who is giving them business.

>Jesus man. Must be hard being this clueless in social situations.

I am not clueless about anything, you are the clueless one who doesn't understand that you can't just make condescending jokes with strangers like that because they look your age group. Has your mother never taught you it's rude to act like you're somebody's friend when you barely know them? Do you go up to strangers and ask them if they break the law just based on how they look?

What ya drinkin OP?

h

stop being such a antisocial fuck, maybe if you worked on your social skills (you) wouldn't be such a pathetic kissless virgin and get some puss and become chad lite, maybe then you wouldn't be so mad at the world! roastie or nigger i would have tried to be social.

i hate when they don't interact with me besides hello and would u like this in a bag, i would be thankful if most cashiers are like this.

stop ruining your chances to find happiness with friends etc. and actual human contact

shut the fuck up you fucking deer

>I am not clueless about anything

>And she didn't just imply that I was young but that I was a troublemaker and used a fake ID.

This is where you're being clueless, you fucking retard. My god. Neck yourself. The world does not need any more people who are so obnoxious and pretentious yet utterly unaware such as yourself.

Jokes are funnier when they're true, which yours wasn't.

See See Roastie is the best way to describe her. It is a common term on this board. Do you know what it means?

Your inability to not grasp desperately on the literal definitions of word is a huge sign of autism. You are being autistic about this.

this shit is too real4me

Why is this the best thread I have posted in on this board innat least the last 2 years? I haven't IRL laughed at someone so much over the internet since Elliot Rodger got cucked by a door.

What part of that implied I was clueless about her intentions?

>My god. Neck yourself. The world does not need any more people who are so obnoxious and pretentious yet utterly unaware such as yourself.

I don't need to neck myself based on the post of some stranger online. Your opinion is worthless to me.

y u so rood m8

Attached: 1506115842349.png (286x247, 86K)

My joke is funny to people without autastism.
OOPS! Looks like you got ottoism.

Because you think she implied you used a fake ID.

Even in the connotative usage, where "autism" is defined as anything that isn't normal behavior, it is still incorrect. Most people don't make condescending jokes to strangers. There is literally nothing about my interaction or my behavior that indicates autism. I can assume (though maybe I am incorrect) you just define autism as someone who isn't overtly friendly all the time.

their job is boring as fuck, why not just banter a little?

should of made a complaint, make up something if you have to add to it, get the slut fired.

>normies think robots also have to deal with cold sores

Attached: IMG_0812.jpg (720x701, 47K)

Their job is not to banter it's to check out my items.

She was being sarcastic when she supposedly "implied" you had a fake id. Autistic people tend not to understand sarcasm.

It doesn't matter what her implications were. She had no right to make a joke about someone's character like that, who she barely knew.

>Most people don't make condescending jokes
Most people would not say something as stupid as what she said to you being condescending. Most people would laugh that off and use it as an opportunity to start a conversation. Most people can read body language and understand context. You cannot. You are being autistic.

It doesn't matter if she was sarcastic or not. She had no right to act sarcastic with me when she didn't even know me. Especially about something pertaining to my personal character. It's insulting and you can't just assume everybody will like your sarcastic jokes.

Okay, you've gotta be trolling now. No way you don't understand this after myself and a couple other anons have explained to you. So, good job, you win for posting some good bait.

This.

He is a fucking mongtard.

What she was trying to communicate was literally: Haha you look young. I am sitting here bored out of my fucking mind doing a shitty job. Please give a witty answer to kill 5 minutes for me.

How retarded do you have to be to net get that. I am not even from the fucking US and I easily understand all the social context here. A fake I.D. has no negative connotation and her whole statement had nothing to do with breaking the law and shit.

You seem to have real problems with understanding all the subtle social clues in a conversation. I would legitimately talk to a therapist

The last time a roastie talked to me she talked about how she was Team Cap because of Chris Evans's butt

They just need to fuck off

>Get spoken to
>Don't make jokes back and get her number

What's wrong with you?

Attached: 1526145902007.jpg (600x482, 48K)

>Most people would not say something as stupid as what she said to you being condescending

Your line of reasoning is fallacious. Anything she said is only as condescending as how the person she said it to receives it. You cannot judge how insulted I am by asking "most other people." That's a fallacy.

>Most people would laugh that off and use it as an opportunity to start a conversation

I am not there to start a conversation, especially one that begins with an inaccurate and insulting assumption that I am underage and buying alcohol illegally.

>Most people can read body language and understand context

There was nothing indicating in either her body language or the context.

>You cannot. You are being autistic.
See

It's honestly not worth bothering with these idiots, they're just going to dig themselves deeper in some weird attempt to fit in despite being completely anonymous

its r9k, im not sure what you're expecting.

You don't become a wizard without commitment

Try being latino/a
Every fucking one feels like they can make jokes with me or tell you their lives. Poor latinos in particular bc they're the worst brainlets alive, fuck I hate them

You and the other user explained nothing, you just made assumptions, had them corrected, and kept repeating autism over and over again.

>I am sitting here bored out of my fucking mind doing a shitty job. Please give a witty answer to kill 5 minutes for me.

No, she did not say anything like that. She assumed I was underage and breaking the law. You can't just joke like that with people you don't know. Has your mother never taught you this? Do you go around asking strangers if they break the law in a sarcastic tone just to be friendly with them? It's insulting to people. Have you never interacted with anyone who has good moral character and gets insulted if you assume they break the law?

>I would legitimately talk to a therapist

Why do you think I need to talk to a therapist over a simple social interaction where I did nothing wrong? You are assuming things that arrive from no logical conclusion.

Wagecucks need to learn that they are NOT PEOPLE and have no right to speak to the people they serve beyond what is necessary to complete their job.

ITT: OP is an autistic drunkard who pushes everyone away by acting like a grumpy asshole because he can't handle even the lightest bantz, ensuring he will be a lonely virgin loser forever

Heinieken. It's my favorite beer.

>Spending money on the distilled jew

Wow low, i thought robots were red pilled.

Protip: Feelings have 0 worth in reality. You like to be over-analytic and painfully oblivious? Put that in your pipe and smoke it. You are the single only person I have ever seen get angry at this and nobody cares about your hurt feefees. You have no friends here, nobody thinks you are clever or witty and you've made a fool of yourself. Leave now.

more like OP posts story about dumb roasties, normies get mad and call him autistic virgin for not wanting to be friends with roast, he BTFOs them one by one and they leave because they get confused when their normie brainwashing buzzwords don't work

this is a legit good ass thread to separate robots from normies

I Chuckled originarnia originalo

You care enough to post in my thread, make wrong assumptions about me from no conclusive evidence whatsoever, get corrected and now you're mad because you're trapped in a corner and look like a idiot.

>I am not there to start a conversation

Do you really think that she intended to start a conversation or has the fucking time to do that at work?

All she wanted was a social exchange completely within the acceptable perimeters of buying alcohol.

>No, she did not say anything like that. She assumed I was underage and breaking the law.

You understand that language and human communication isn't working like that?

>Has your mother never taught you this? Do you go around asking strangers if they break the law in a sarcastic tone just to be friendly with them?

Depends on the social situation. I am not a cashier so I am not in a lot of social situation where this would be appropriate.

Has your mother not taught you that your answer was inappropriate and rude ?

>Why do you think I need to talk to a therapist over a simple social interaction where I did nothing wrong?

Your reaction was wrong. Your inability to understand what people are trying to explain to you indicates deeper social problems. Tbqh I don't fucking care what you do but if you want to even moderately function in human society you should fix your shit.

Attached: 1455221895650.gif (540x540, 441K)

Damn straight, don't fuck with someone buying two cans of steel reserve at 10AM
The only guy who gets to do that is Josh and he's on the nightshift because he's a fucking vampire.

Attached: IMG_0636.jpg (500x750, 66K)

robots are the biggest druggies on Jow Forums

Attached: 4.gif (400x388, 258K)

based op original
fuck off normal

>namefags as CHAD
>acts like that douchebag BRAD

Attached: 4F442B6B-00B9-4090-8996-41F6748D09C7.jpg (680x680, 96K)

>Do you really think that she intended to start a conversation or has the fucking time to do that at work?

The other user, which I'm hopefully assuming is not you, literally said she wanted to start a conversation. Either way I don't care about her intentions. You don't begin a social exchange with an insult, even if it is sarcastic, and expect to be treated like a lifelong friend.

>You understand that language and human communication isn't working like that?

Yes I do. What pat of my posts made you think I don't? I understood her sarcasm completely and I understood her friendly tone. I still have the right to react to her in the way I did, because you do not make sarcastic, condescending remarks like that toward strangers.

>Has your mother not taught you that your answer was inappropriate and rude ?

My mother told me to respect people if you don't know them and don't act like you are close to them and start making sarcastic insults.

>Your reaction was wrong. Your inability to understand what people are trying to explain to you indicates deeper social problems. Tbqh I don't fucking care what you do but if you want to even moderately function in human society you should fix your shit.

My reaction was not wrong. It is completely justified because you do not let people insult you, even jokingly, if they don't know you. Unless you believe in free love among strangers or the goodness of the human heart or something like that. I don't. I like to keep to myself. In which case, you shouldn't assume because some stranger online reacted negatively to another stranger's sarcastic remark, that they will never fit into society or they have deep social problems. All you have to go by in that massive groundbreaking assumption is one interaction. And drawing that conclusion from it is dubious at best.

>How was the roastie supposed to know I'm her age group anyway?
How did the woman checking your age know your age?

if you think hearing a bad joke one time on the customer end is bad, try being the cashier and listening to the same bad jokes over and over all day from boomers

Fair enough. But it still doesn't negate my earlier point that, regardless if you're my age group or not, you have no right to make condescending jokes toward me because I am a stranger and not automatically your friend just because we're in the same age group.

Undrstand, Mr. Troll, that one such as yourself cannot comment on their character being assaulted and simultaneously call a woman a "roastie" for creating small conversation with a customer in order to invome a welcoming environment. Most people would react positively to her anecdote, so by pure statistics she had made the correct move that was most likely to result in a positive outcome. You, on the other hand, took the position of the exception, the minority, whom had replied sourly due to your own negative viewpoint of women and social norms; the most reasonable reason for this being a form of autism. In conlusion I must agree with most people that have posted here and say that it is in fact you who is at fault in this situation.

fucking high kek user
you were buying alcohol...was she expecting a sweet comeback? these bitches get dumber by the day

you should have choked her out for her pathetic banter

These jokes are only offensive to you that literally the rest of the world besides stupid babies that don't understand sarcasm don't care about. Even if you do understand sarcasm you chose to act unfairly towards her.

She didn't insult you. This is what you assumed had happened, not the reality.

She was trying to flirt with you you collosal mong

This
>work at gas station
>has to clean pumps
>every single time some boomer pulls up they make the same dad jokes about washing their windshields

Attached: re-zero-15-19-betelgeuse.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

>Undrstand, Mr. Troll, that one such as yourself cannot comment on their character being assaulted and simultaneously call a woman a "roastie" for creating small conversation with a customer

Calling her a roastie was a reactionary remark to my initial interaction with her where she called me a criminal. And furthermore, I have every right to call her what I want because I am on an anonymous imageboard and she will never read any of this anyway.

> in order to invome a welcoming environment

Insulting me in a sarcastic tone, like you would with your lifelong friends when I am clearly a stranger, is not a welcoming environment in the least. Why would you assume strangers like to be welcomed in an environment by being condescended to and spoken to sarcastically?

>Most people would react positively to her anecdote, so by pure statistics she had made the correct move that was most likely to result in a positive outcome.

You base this off what, exactly? Most people like being treated like old time friends and insulted mockingly by people they don't know? And even if this were the case, your line of reasoning is fallacious. I explained it here >whom had replied sourly due to your own negative viewpoint of women and social norms

Why do you assume I have a negative viewpoint of women just because I used the colloquial 'roastie' to describe an unsavory female character? Should I assume you have a negative viewpoint of autistic people because you (incorrectly) call me autistic? You are making grand assumptions with no solid foundation other than "I BELIEVE the majority of people think this, therefore I am right"

> In conlusion I must agree with most people that have posted here and say that it is in fact you who is at fault in this situation.

You do not know the exact majority of people who agree and who don't. There could be samefaggers here. I could have been arguing with the same person.

>literally the rest of the world
You are using a fallacious line of reasoning, I explained it here >you chose to act unfairly towards her.
I did not act unfairly toward her in any way. She had no reason to assume, sarcastically or not, I was underage and forging fake IDs to buy alcohol. That is not something you joke about with strangers. I'm not sure you were taught this or maybe you just have dubious moral character, but there is no reason a stranger should ever assume something like that about you and wave it off as a joke.

Yes she did. She insulted me by assuming I was underage and using a fake ID.

>read greentext
>expect the relatable robot aspect to be "I know she was joking and possibly flirting with me but I fucked it up because I love sabotaging good things"
>just an angry autismo baby who misinterpreted a joke as condescension

Attached: pepis.png (800x600, 48K)

>Insulting me in a sarcastic tone, like you would with your lifelong friends when I am clearly a stranger, is not a welcoming environment in the least. Why would you assume strangers like to be welcomed in an environment by being condescended to and spoken to sarcastically
This is not what happened.

Look, I found the retarded chad that thinks every woman that makes small talk flirts with him. Neck yourself.

It wasn't even close to being a funny joke, in fact no one would even think that it was supposed to be a joke.

I agree. OP's response to that roastie's pathetic attempt at "humor" was based as fuck.

That is exactly what happened. Even if she did not intend it to happen in that way, that is how it turned out to be. The most correct moral course would be to apologize for assuming things about strangers, instead she backpedalled and waved it off as a mere joke. Which she had no right to make in the first place.

>People can't make remarks about me only I can to them WHAAAAAA
Mr. Troll, this sounds quite hypocritical
>She was being condescending
Again, she was being sarcastic, and you sir, claim to understand sarcasm but I don't believe you do, for if you did this thread wouldn't have been made.
>you have no evidence
Sarcasm has been a part of human language for centuries, this is all the proof I need good sir.
>It is only offensive when I find it offensive
I'm sure it it, snowflake
>you think my being rude to a perfectly nice woman and incorrectly calling her a roastie, with no external evidence to show that I treat other women any differently, is evidence that I hate women?
Yes sir
>I am not autistic and you are being mean to autistic people
I never said being autistic itself was bad, but that from your behaviour I had to infer that there was a mental disorder involved in your thinking, most likely autism, and there has been no proof given besides your subjective statement to clear you of autistic tendencies.

Cashiers are required by law to card anyone who looks below 30. I know, I've worked as one. If you take insult to this, you are simply an ignorant fool jumping to conclusions. I know they have to pretty much every single time because there are hired inspectors who pass themselves as customers purchasing something meant for adults(cigarettes, lottery, alcohol.) and if you forget to card them, the store is passable for a penalty and a fine that can go up to 5000$.
Furthermore, the comment in itself was a remark towards the dact that you look younger than your actual age. She used a small joke as the opener, but failed according to you. This was actually a compliment. I am 35 years old and I still get carded frequently. People usually look in awe when they see my birth date and joke in this manner often. I take it as a compliment. She did not literally imply that you are a criminal, you failed to understand that she meant to say that you look so young for your age that you could pass for someone who uses fake ID. Again a compliment. Clumsy, but meant in a heartfelt manner.
Now I can see you coming a bit. You want to argue that she should gave said this in a more impersonal manner tgat you could have easily understood(This is exactly why people think you're autistic. You are the only one struggling to see what actually went on.), but let's not firget that it is rude to try to manipulate and correct people's behavior. You simply were not on the same page, but to assume she meant to insult you? Well that's rather pessimistic and it looks like you wanted a reason to be angry at her.

Imagine your life being so fucking sad you get this butthurt over somebody making an off hand and in most people's minds relatively innocuous joke, and then you come home and defend your short-tempered reaction to it against total strangers for paragraphs and paragraphs.

>fallacy

That's a fallacy, if she knew you would have found it offensive she wouldn't have said it, dummy

>sarcastically or not
This. She was being sarcastic, which means you say something without meaning it in case you didn't know. Which meaning there were no implications or underlying motives behind what she said. She was joking and you knew she was joking but acted embarrassingly autiscically, because you couldn't handle small talk.

>I know she was joking but I took it literally anyway to make a fuss because I have nothing better to do with my sad life
I hope you get liver cancer from all that alcohol you brought, or maybe you could not drink it and save the few braincells you have left.

Strangers joke with each other all the time as a mean to break the ice. They do this because humor and a desire to laugh is a common relatable trait for most strangers because when you make someone laugh, you make a good impression and gain appreciation from that person.
Oops, guess you missed that chapter when your mom failed at raising you.