Why don't you just get into light BDSM and become a DD and get a lg Jow Forums?

Why don't you just get into light BDSM and become a DD and get a lg Jow Forums?

It's easy even for autistic incels, you just have to make your gf do things and control her and dominate her and abuse her and psychologically break her but ultimately love her, surely you can manage that?

And it works on all women since they all want a DD now.

Attached: 1522550068532.png (500x514, 71K)

It's pretty much exactly what happened to me.

>Go on date.
>Making out vanilla.
>Put my hand on her chest, fingers on her throat.
>She immediately starts moaning.
>Keep moving, slowly, she moans more.
>Start straight choking her.
>shesintoit.jpg

I spent some time doing research on being a Dom, bought some toys, pretended I knew what I was doing, and she's happy to wear a collar and do chores and shit.

how is the second one more dominant? Jesus H Christ you fucking degenerates are cucks EVEN when you call yourself dominant.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (393x393, 19K)

I fucking hate posts like that, "oh my boyfriend is so romantic because he has to stockholm syndrome me after sex so I won't leave him"

But that's how women are incel.

Attached: 1515556034881.jpg (640x640, 124K)

daddydom is shifting from a M/s relationship into a, "the girl gets to act like a literal bratty fucking 5 year old while the guy has to be a total betacuck for her" relationship

do you use monster condoms for your magnum dong?

I'm female as well, and I hate this Daddy trend that is everywhere all of a sudden

WHY do you have to declare that you're female. JESUS MAN JUST FUCKING LEAVE YOUR OPINION AND LEAVE YOUR ROAST FLAPS OUT OF THIS.

Attached: phallic.gif (634x472, 282K)

Please protect me, mommy. Can you stroke my scalp while I rest my head on your big, soft mommy-tiddies? :*

So basically you're a dyke?

Attached: 1506555033737.png (500x610, 107K)

>i say something about women
>someone says "no ur a man so you don't know anything about women"
>i clarify that i am in fact female
There are situations in which knowing someone's sex (or any attribute about them, really) is helpful to the discussion.

>not having daddy issues makes me a lesbian
Oh boy

Bampu degenerate threado

BEGONE WHOOORREE

Attached: asdafafaf.jpg (474x474, 28K)

How is any of this related to daddy issues?

Attached: 1499257243591.jpg (640x653, 71K)

That's pretty cute cucking a girl like that

I think this is appropriate.

How is this not original?

Attached: 1507765375083.jpg (1657x604, 542K)

Bro what anime is that?

It'd be really hot if you're in a long term, committed relationship, but it's not as special if it's some random slut who calls every hookup "Daddy". Both versions appeal to me, the degradation and praise, I think that's why it's become such a popular kink. Once you get past the incestual overtone, it's really just an authority figure thing and less intimidating than calling someone "master"

I don't understand why it has to be codified in this extremely creepy specific fetish way when 90% of it is just normal couple interaction.

>be woman
>boy I wonder were I could go on the internet for a good time where I won't ruin anybodies fun
>I KNOW!
>Jow Forums/r9k/.jpg

Think of Jow Forums as a mens club. FUCK OFF YOU DO NOT BELONG. If you are really that curious DON'T POST AND JUST LURK YOU STUPID WHORE

>this Daddy trend that is everywhere all of a sudden
but it isnt
some robots seem to have caught on to it and keep shilling it on this board, but thats all

>vanilla guy is unemotional
>so called dom guys is over emotional

something's not adding up

Daddy doms are dominant as a sort of role play figure when having sex (primarily). The rest of the time, the daddy issues surface, and the LG wants consistent validation and coddling, due to lack of getting such as a child.

Gonna need some sauce thanks

What do you mean? That's what all women want, someone to abuse them in sex, and love them outside of it.

Ask me how I know you're an incel.

Attached: 1517921253818.jpg (450x960, 64K)

How do you know I'm an incel?

Because I'm not

I speak out of experience with someone who was into LG shit.