Fetish thread?

Fetish thread?

What are you robots interested in?

Attached: femdom.png (500x419, 372K)

public sex/exhibition is what i like the most. ive only ever had car sex and never in a real public setting

I just want a girl to say she loves me and mean it. I also like asian girls but that isn't a fetish. It's just what I happen to like.

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating while holding hands.

Fag into forced fem here, also light dom, orgasm denial, prostate orgasm and humiliation

Femdom. But only when it's a relationship, not some cold unfeeling shit.
Every fetish I have stems from that.

that cringey weight gain shit but im not into the autistic deviantart shit

same-size vore

>I just want a girl to say she loves me and mean it..
Why does loneliness have to do that sort of damages? I'm just like you, not even asking for sexual intercourse anymore, our way of thinking is very weak and no girl wants that.

>feeding, dd/lg, weight gain, bondage, burping, light slob, sadism/pain infliction, choking
I like cuddling and giving my gf massages and shit too it's the juxtaposition of like tender pampering and mild torture that really gets my dick rock hard.

Attached: 1458331588408.jpg (300x425, 45K)

Had an Asian girl do pretty much exactly this picture to me. One of the hottest experiences of my life to this day.

On another note, not gonna lie, the thought of being cheated on and lied to/manipulated by a sexually voracious slut gets me hard as diamonds. Especially the thought of her going around fucking guys she can't be in a relationship with due to her parents or whatever.

And when I find out she just starts playing with my cock and forcing me to admit I love it.

Not anymore anyways. I am sure if I were in the 90s I wouldn't be like this. My dad is an average guy and he got 3 children has been married since they he was in his 20s. I look exactly like him. I shouldn't be having this kind of trouble.

It's one most robots would find disgusting, but my fetish is a woman loving me for who I am

Disgusting. You absolute sick fuck.

mothers but not in the mommy gf way

Smartphones probably killed what was left of the romantic era in women's minds.

tickling Also biting and blood though.

Giant women

High quality VR can't come soon enough

Attached: 1526692000418.jpg (838x1200, 808K)

>High quality VR can't come soon enough
Just a little longer

Attached: Wi4PEtd.png (7680x2160, 67K)

Ass and thighs, especially when a girl sits down and her thighs spread out, or when they pull up their pants and you can see their panties wedgied in their ass or their ass and legs jiggle. It makes me melt instantly.

Also redheads, not ginger redheads, but dark red, kinda like a mix between brown and red.

Rape. If I don't get laid by this time next year I might just pay a bitch to take it while begging me to stop.

Pretty much everything involving rape, gore, and serious mind-trauma

The peg

Attached: domm.jpg (525x1499, 401K)

Cute girls who make fun of me but aren't mean or dominant. I like holding hands but wouldn't call it a fetish

Femdom, sissy shit, beint humiliated. Consider myself straight tho

I love the idea of two virgins in a pagan society having to do some sort of sex ritual together, it's one of my biggest fantasies.

If only dude's faces weren't ugly as fuck

End of Dragon Age Origins must've made you rock hard

Pegging is lame as fuck. Why not go full futa?

I like light sub/dom stuff within the context of a caregiver abusing her position for sexual gratification. I also like business attire like pencil skirts and blouses.

i post it a ton, but i love getting any response: i'm a religion fetishist - very tame.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, i fantasize about the idea of a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

Attached: 0005.jpg (1333x2000, 217K)

Absolutely discusting user

Attached: FCD08EB6-BEF4-4596-9AD1-5F3920208EAB.jpg (480x266, 29K)

Femdom, ass worship, "forced bi," all sorts of consensual humiliation.

I just want to fuck a brown bitch wearing a hijab but you do you.

if they weren't you'd be down with my fetishes? Or you'd go gay? Dumb user here

I'm into anything where I'm the dom. So any submissive girl could have all her degenerate rape fantasies come true.
But I also like when the girl is a bit bratty, playfully insults me and demands to be fucked in a certain way.

I'd probably be able to be bi which would make those shared fetishes easy to satisfy
Femdom generally has to be paid for

i do not. it's mostly christian-style robes that get me (ie priest, baptism, altar server, choir). grad robes are nice too!

Attached: n8xi2gxclcxeaehcohg5.jpg (800x800, 82K)

Women being bigger than me in general. The idea of being smothered and abused by some huge thicc tall girl is very hot.

Skelly girls. The fuck is wrong with me.

Attached: mzj1a.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Cuckqueaning

original post desu

Attached: 1419116233271-0.jpg (2000x1333, 594K)

Basically pic related, but with a benis

Could never get this fetish, isn't it just like a harem? It seems so different to regular cucking because a man can't really be stolen away like an inseminated woman can.

Patrician fetishism:

Good fetishism:
Acceptable fetishism:
Normie tier:
Gross, uncivilised:

I'm also into giantess shit

I want a lolibaba to tie me up and rape me and force me to father her children repeatedly.

Then I'll become an obedient househusband who watches the kids while waiting for her to return home from work, and after dinner every night she'd ravage my body until I was sore the next morning.

Attached: suzuka sama a cute.jpg (2495x2856, 1.82M)

Femdom and Gentle Femdom. Usually the latter, but sometimes I'm feeling extra kinky and submissive. I've always been into this stuff. I blame it on being a pale, weak turbomanlet who always got bullied by girls in school.

thanks!

1 Corinthians 14:34 - "Men should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says."

Attached: smallacolytes.jpg (348x984, 205K)

>tfw my fetish is jacking off with the thought of other anons fapping

Attached: 1499962182495.gif (500x508, 748K)

Loving loli gfd

seconded originallyom

Attached: Nyxon-382598-YshtolaVore.png (741x1200, 409K)

Hands. Very pretty, girly hands.

Instead of posting my usual fetishes I'll try something different.
>Exhibitionism.
I really want to be watched, whether a girl is just staring at me naked, watching me masturbate or watching me fuck. The idea really gets me off.
>Watersports.
I like watching girls piss amd I don't think I'd mind being pissed on or something like that.
>Spanking.
I mostly like the thought of spanking a girl, but I wouldn't mind being spanked either. I've always wanted to get really into it and tie a girl to the bed and go at her ass with a cane or a paddle or just my hand.

Attached: AAC22A7864D14560884BDBB7A665F7C3.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

girls farting and shitting

bonus points if they playfully pretend to be grossed out but they're actually enjoying it

Attached: 1523671362236.jpg (1024x489, 79K)

you don't happen to be qt or feminine at all, do you?

I mean it isn't exactly like regular cucking, and it's not a harem cause the husband prefers the bull (or whatever she's called) over the cuck. I guess it's just a real turn-on for me for the husband/boyfriend to fuck another girl in front of her and taunt her about how stupid she is for thinking he could ever love a girl like her.

Feminine certainly. Wouldn't say qt though since I lack a dress and stockings.

Attached: 1517408865507.png (1280x1280, 1.48M)

>nobody won the kokobowl

I'm still pissed about this

Where do you live, user? If you're anywhere near me, we could jerk off together.

Most likely nowhere near you. East Coast US State.

Attached: 1507984817919.png (512x512, 374K)

Gets me diamonds tier
>Cute face (girl)
>whatever girl I have a crush on at the moment (generally fictional)
>lovemaking
>gentle femdom

Also pretty hot tier
>gentle femdom
>maledom
>forced bi
>traps
>sissies
>forced transformation
>chastity
>orgasm denial
>humiliation
>pegging
>non-con
>literotica (although I guess that's not technically a fetish)
>Source Filmmaker

kindo of hot tier
>giantess vore
>scat (non graphic)
>braps
>pee stuff
>diaper stuff
>joi
>furry
>futa
>beastiality

That's mostly it, but first and foremost I'm a captionfag. I will eternally be salty at /d/ for banning captions.

Attached: rich kitter.jpg (500x456, 49K)

Yeah, there's a little bit of water between us.
>there are never any yuro qts

Damn only meant to put gentle femdom in first tier

Not that user but where on the east coast?

Domination, Biting, bdsm shit like that.

>>>scat (non graphic)
What do you mean by non graphic? How can shit be non graphic?

Attached: disgust.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

really into rough, animalistic/feral sex with monsters/demons/aliens like pic related

Attached: yes.jpg (856x936, 1021K)

My fetish is going to work all day at a job I don't like and coming home to a curvy, nice-smelling girl that showers me in affection when I get home until I'm adequately de-stressed, then motivates me to improve my life situation by getting a better job, working out more, and eating better.

One of the Southern Eastern States..

Attached: 1503064063414.gif (500x499, 512K)

Ab crack, lower twintails, bondage, switch, candle wax, choking, versions of positions where the woman is supported by man. Worst I can accept is ss or crossdressing guy on girl.

t. vergil right now not motivated

I'm bi leaning gay, I want to be penetrated and sandwiched between a normal couple as their centerpiece and support whoever is on bottom/subbing. I want a sub buddy

Attached: 1526657041984.jpg (149x155, 29K)

my fetish (if you can even call it that) is having a wife who is essentially stuck in the early 20th century. total submission, servitude, obedience, loyalty, for life.

florida? Origu

not that user but i can fly you to me and then chain (or tie - your choice) you up in my attic and do lewd things to and with youim a turbomanlet though what do you think?

Hotwife is my major fetish. It's mostly about because i find promiscuity really sexy. It's sexy seeing someone's wife, someone who you respect and treat like a treasure, be nothing more than a cocksleeve for some guy she barely even knows and losing herself in that animalistic pleasure. Basically it's taking something beautiful and ruining it, which I think is super sexy.

Go on I too am in the south if you count the Confederacy states as south.

Does it even feel good to be pegged?

>jacking off with the thought of other anons fapping
Hmmm..
Have we met?

Attached: perv anon.png (767x136, 64K)

Prostate feels unreal tbqh, there's a reason some guys can cum solely through it
Shame about the tight anus in the way and the nasty nature of the poophole

That's right!

That wasn't me. I'm glad this fetish is common though. I thought I was just perverted.

Attached: 1507196376910.png (1403x992, 964K)

pls user i really want to chain you up and force you to watch me masturbate

this isn't only related to you, but why don't florida anons just say they're in florida? it gets the hopes up of other south eastern anons.

Attached: 1497400950243.jpg (700x517, 174K)

Transformation.

I was born a few centuries too early to participate.

Attached: 1328473498.angrboda_candybombed_commish_small.jpg (612x864, 212K)

This. Northern part of the south is barren here.

true comfy love with a woman who i can banter with, also hair down to the waist.

it's the natural state of man, fucking lots of women at once user.

Hypnosis. Nothing like seeing a girl's eyes go blank and head slump when you snap your fingers and command her to sleep.

I'm switch for this
Mainly because there was a "cum without touching yourself" mp3 that got around years ago

me too user, north florida or south florida?

Attached: 1410078888022.jpg (307x485, 22K)

Disgusting. Unless you are a girl. The natural order of things is for the girl to be hypnotized and at the command of the man.

Catgirls, of course.
Anyone who doesn't have this fetish has shit-tier tastes.

North.

Does every Florida user really do that?

Attached: 1509908867084.png (630x657, 501K)

Is there a version of this that isn't creepy Kik and is intended for gay/bi dudes?

all of this lewd talk is making me envious desu. never any submissive cuteboys in europe - only ever other doms.

they do, I'm just three states above but it's depressing since there's never anyone here

Attached: 1516475131446.jpg (946x1117, 581K)

Female muscle growth

One state above you. Why is this general part of the south so dead regarding cuteboys?

Then move the fuck out of here and go to Burgerland instead, you homo.

North Carolina? Yeah....Those are like ghost States.....

Attached: 1519573778482.png (1000x1280, 749K)