Do femanons like being giantesses?

Do femanons like being giantesses?

Attached: 1526652087828.jpg (636x900, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-0eZytv6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=8AvIErXFoH8
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=all of a sudden everyone but you shrank down&src=typd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no it's one of their least favorite things

u r not a femanon

I'm answering for them because the answer is obvious

but there have been femanons who like it before

there have been roleplaying men, yes

no, for real women. stop pretending like it doesn't exist.

Females don't have fetishes other than getting ravaged by Chad

but why don't they like it? It's super hot

women don't like being big. they get disgusted by men being an inch shorter than them, let alone several feet.

but that's not true, also there's a point where the difference would switch it anyway. giantess is different from shorter men you know?

>but that's not true
it is

women are biologically inclined to want a larger man. the sooner you accept this, the easier your life will be.

my trips (and my experience) say otherwise user

whatever you say homeboy

doesn't matter either way because this isn't real and never can be or will be

you don't know what the future holds, but you're probably right (almost definitely right).

it's impossible by all laws of physics

Making giant women doesn't work, but making women big (like 6-7 feet) and making men small isn't impossible. We build an artificial super intelligence who's optimization function is to capture and download all male brains/minds into doll-like bodies.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-0eZytv6Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=8AvIErXFoH8

Yes. I have a fondness for height differences, so I'd like to be a tall woman looming over men and doing cute things like being the big spoon, bending over to kiss a man's forehead or pick him up.
Unfortunately, I was born a womanlet, so I just sound like a massive cunt if I admit I like tall guys.

Cool! thanks for answering femanon. but that's more like just tall girl/amazon stuff, I meant full on giantess like man in your hand stuff.

>tfw no 2d red orc giantess gf for death by snu-snu

Attached: 1507328497736.png (367x657, 351K)

That would suck then. I'd be scared of accidentally stepping on people and I'd have nowhere to hide. Also, computers would be really difficult to use and I'd need so much food just to live.

No the men are small

How do I have babies?

Like normal? What do you mean? You mean how do you have sex? Just think about it.

>I like tall guys.
>I'd like to be a tall woman looming over men
This is a contradiction. Consider revising.

I don't see how it would be possible. A man's sperm just wouldn't be able to fertilize an egg when I'm that big compared to him.

You completely skipped the part at the start where I said I have a thing for height difference.

Ah, I get you. I thought you meant specifically where you're taller.
How much of a womanlet are you? Surely that makes it pretty easy to experience a height dissimilarity in your sex life.

I mean, if you don't like it that's okay, but it would be possible. The sperm cells would be the same size as they are now, and there already are animals with that crazy size difference between males and females. You would just need to put him inside to ejaculate and pleasure you. Otherwise there would be no difference.
I guess in terms of birth though, you would give birth to one normal sized female or a litter of small male tuplets/clones when it came to that part.
Thank you for answering and humoring me though :)

I like the idea of girls growing, but I'm not all that fond of girls actually being fuckhuge.
Mini-gts is the patrician's fetish tho.

Attached: 1434169745501.png (506x716, 516K)

giant femanon here
no we do not like it

What do you mean, you're tall and don't like it? Why not?

yeah I like it because dudes pay me money to RP as a giantess

>tfw 6 foot 2
>amazon fetish

why must i be like this

Attached: 1521684724934.jpg (349x416, 64K)

Once upon a time you were the perfect height. A grown girl, but not too tall. You were just perfect.
But then the machinations of your perfidious genetics rebelled against your will. Your own flesh warping itself until now, you are the very object of your own loathing.
How did it feel waking up everyday knowing that you were growing farther away from your ideal height?
How does it feel to never have a bigger man to look up to and hold you and keep you safe?

But do you actually like it?
Also how much is the rp and how can I get in on it?

Yeah, I don't really like being tall.
I don't want to stand out in a crowd but people always look at me and I'm not even IMMENSELY tall
people I don't know in public remark that I am so tall and especially as a woman I feel like I don't fit in the world
men don't like women larger than themselves. lots of guys tell me I am too intimidating.

also, I'm a full half foot taller than the average height for women. imagine how well womens clothes fit me. I'm not tall and size 00 like a model either, I'm just large in all ways.

Wh...where can one contract your services?

But I like girls taller than me... sorry that your sad with your height femanon

I'm 5'2, which isn't the smallest, but it's short enough where it makes me feel weird when I'm the shortest person in my entire extended family. My youngest cousin hovers over me and she's only 16 years old.
I don't have a sex life though. I think we all know I'm pretty weird just with asking so many questions related to a hypothetical question about being a giantess ha.

This makes me have even more questions on how this would go about! What would his experience be like going in there? Would it be a grand, harrowing adventure? Does he have an air supply and suit? I don't expect you to answer these. I almost want to try looking for pictures to satisfy my curiosity.

A femanon would probably enjoy having a tiny man as a pet, but I wouldn't ever expect her to love him romantically.

Attached: 827.jpg (334x450, 37K)

women don't like smaller men either. it's just not the way things are supposed to be. it feels bad.

>Do femanons like being giantesses?
I don't know, never been one.

Attached: George-costanza.jpg (375x375, 48K)

How tall are you btw if its ok to ask? Also sorry you feel that way, if its any consolation I would love it if my gf can pick me up and give me big hugs.

My gf's 4'11, so you're a lot more normal than many girls out there.

>I don't have a sex life though. I think we all know I'm pretty weird
Is it the same for girls as it is for guys?
I don't know anyone who wouldn't date a girl just cos she's weird.

If it turns out that I turned you on to the giantess fetish that would be so cool
For the most part it's just girls inserting him as a living dildo

I disagree, I think girls are supposed to be bigger

>tfw no growing gf

Lmao true, I guess I should have asked do you like the idea of it

Date a 13 year old, it's gotta be legal somewhere.
Your opinion is at odds with reality, otherwise this wouldn't be a fetish.

>5'6''
>amazon fetish
>cant get laid cuz 5'6"

>Your opinion is at odds with reality, otherwise this wouldn't be a fetish.
That's not how it works. Is a spanking fetish at odds with reality? Are girls who like tall guys and have a tall guy fetish at odds? My fetish has nothing to do with typical person preferences or reality, I've always has a giantess fetish ever since I was 5 years old. I still hold onto my statement.

I rescind my rebuke and wish you a pleasant day.

Not being giant
I would like a tiny bf though

You too :)
Originalioioio

I think that would be gross due to 13 year old hygiene

Cool! Why though, what about it appeals to you?

Whoa, she's tiny! Does she use a stool to reach the top shelves of cabinets? It's a bother sometimes for me, so it must be tough on her.

Honestly, it's mostly my fault. I don't try to meet men and I don't know how to meet men. I mainly think of people going to bars and loud places to find someone and I don't like loud places or alcohol.
Also, I have scars from surgery all over my body and I'm terrified of being rejected for not looking normal.

This thread is soon to be tainted by sizejeets.

Same here. Is there a worse feeling?

Attached: 1466123847699.jpg (400x300, 47K)

You can meet people at other places besides bars like cafes, libraries, literally anywhere if you want. What are your interests though? Are you into games or anime? Meeting people who are into the same stuff you are can help a bunch.

LMAO sizejeets did you make that up?

I haven't seen her use a stool before, usually I'll just grab anything she needs. I guess since she can't reach up that high she cannot store anything up there either.

Are your scars just scar lines on your skin? If you look fine independent of that, no one will reject you because of your scars.

>tainted by sizejeets
Stealing that epithet but what are you talking about? How can a thread be tainted by the audience to whom it appeals?

>I would like a tiny bf though
For what purpose?

Attached: 1105.jpg (427x520, 108K)

wtf man I was just kidding and it was a larp; I am about as female as your typical giantess role-player (they're mainly trans)

the fact that some of you were willing to pay for that was surprising. Why dont you guys just randomly find some tumblr art-hoe to make fetish art commissions for you? If you insist on RP go on tumblr or fetlife or something

im just getting off to poorly written giantessworld stories

I've made some threads with the question if woman would enjoy to live in a world where sexual dimorphism would favor them over men and the answers were suprisingly almost entirely positve.

Which is why I think the answer to is that they don't want to stand out too much or want to remain what is considered to be normal.

That said it's obviously impossible to get a good sample size or even confirmation that it's indeed a femanon replying.

Attached: 1487131126863.png (700x600, 176K)

It's kinda like foot fetishists and the autistic people who want to huff feet like a fine wine

>they don't want to stand out too much or want to remain what is considered to be norma
phisycally, to be exact. Because mentally they try every trick in the book to stand out and/or be considered unique.
If now, a 7" female would come into existence, should we mark her as a freak and shun her because she "isn't the norm"?
All roasties and normies talk about is diversity, yet they couldn't tolerate the thought of standing out too much because of a trait they have no control over out of fear of being marginalized or outcasted.

Holy shit

Attached: 1502677608199.jpg (750x750, 52K)

sizejeet/giantess-fetishists in action
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=all of a sudden everyone but you shrank down&src=typd

nuke all giantess fetishists, which one of you fuckers did this? I saw it in my sister's TL

fucking cukoldum a better fetish at this point

>I saw it in my sister's TL
Did she answer the question too?

Attached: 1525640279998.jpg (1194x1244, 877K)