How to deal with balding/receding hairline?

How to deal with balding/receding hairline?
Now that it's sunny going out is a nightmare since the sun makes the thinning hairline visible and I glimpse it in every reflective surface and become insecure and obsessed.

I'd been taking finasteride for 15 months and it did nothing, my hair steadily became worse and even my DHT levels remained high (650 pg/ml).
I switched to dutasteride almost a month ago. I also take minoxidil but I can't tell if it helps and it's fucking trash that's bloating my face up.

No I won't fucking shave it bro, I absolutely fucking need my hair to look good.

Attached: 1504553571495.png (967x954, 554K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JoAo6w8RiIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take a large dose of psychedelics then tell me if you care afterwards.

>10950 days old

Attached: 1522644790196.png (381x353, 32K)

I used to 6 years ago, and I assure you if I did today I would definitely care.

>No I won't shave it
>would rather have a Homer Simpson instead of the masculine Chrome Dome

See there's your problem you're an insecure faggot

Attached: b07a892cec54a52dcd769beccd7530e4.jpg (712x950, 144K)

time to visit Brotzu user

When shit doesn't help get a HRT or a hair system.

Sry bro. I'm 20 and my hairline's also shit. I'm since 5 weeks on rogaine and will buy a dermaroller, vitamins and biotin soon. I'm also collecting money on a HRT since I wanna beware my cuteness.

Shaving's also no option for me since my headshape sucks

Attached: 20180313_232656.jpg (3264x2448, 2.21M)

german genetics lmao

Nope. Slavic. It runs trough my family, but i should be free of further hair liss since both my uncles and my grandfather had a similar hairline at that age with no further receiding until 40

Attached: 20171223_223216.jpg (2015x2446, 2.16M)

you've got a handsome face, lift weight and shave your head. you'll be fine

Shave your head bald, problem solved.

stop being ugly and it really doesn't matter if you have a receding hairline.
really guys it's perfectly natural
as long as you don't try to hide it with a combover it will look just fine

Attached: MV5BMTMwOTg5NTQ3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzM3MDAzNQ@@._V1_UY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 14K)

u look rlly qt

When I was born my skull got fractured due to my birth size(60 cm). I already did it once and it looked like shit.

The minox works quite well since i apply it on my face too so i can see any progress and i clearly do.

>Taking fin
>DHT still high

gotta talk to your doctor about why your hormones are messed up

>he did the math
I love you autists willing to do these insane calculations

OP here. In normal conditions it looks like this:
HRT? You mean estrogen? No way I'm doing that to myself. I'm currently on DHT inhibitors anyway. No idea why I'm evidently an anomaly who doesn't respond to finasteride at all but I hope I'll respond to dutasteride. Maybe I'll consider a hair transplant in future but it's so damn expensive.

Attached: sasasklf.jpg (936x1433, 497K)

>insane calculations
what is a Calculators?

Whereas in bad lighting it's more like this:

The whole right temple is thinned the fuck up and light shines through it, but it's not slick bald.

Attached: aspoaspo.jpg (936x1664, 554K)

>insane calculations

Attached: unnamed.png (361x408, 21K)

My dermatologist doesn't give a shit and says "lol your hair is still not bad XD". She didn't even want to prescribe me dut because it's 'too dangerous' but luckily I found another doctor. Nobody fucking knows anything about hair loss, at least in this country. I would visit a hair clinic or something but those are just fucking quacks who milk their clients with shit like PRP.

wear a hat

>HRT
ffs sry I meant a hair transplantation. I won't go trough this either.

tf are you on about, looks perfectly fine
if you're like 24 you can make it to 35 easily
after 30 who gives a fuck really

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

How did you know how old I am lel
Wearing a hat just makes me feel double insecure because I feel like I'm hiding it.
I prefer just showing it, but I get a heart attack when I look at glass surfaces on sunny days.

Looks okay but the receiding won't stop. Also get proper shirts and hide your chest u fag.

I'd be almost happy with such a hairline

but it must stop, what do they invest those drugs for?
>tfw losing the race against time

Use rogaine/alopexy (cheaper), a dermaroller, biotin, Priorin (=/= Propecia/fin (!!!)), multivitamin supplements, a good shampoo and collect some money for a HT. Also check out hairiciously on yt.

There are also research chemicals who could help but they're risky. Also bronzo liquid will come out in 6 days or in 2020. Don't forget to massage your scalp and wash it first with cold, then warm water for 10 sec. Each. Repeat it 10 times and blow dry your hair on medium if you have to. Drink 3 liter of water daily and get enough sleep.

the drugs dont work that well for everyone, otherwise everyone would be doing it. Some people respond really well. Some people can only hold on to shitty hair for a few more years.

I just guessed you were 24, I am as well. My hairs going too, NW 2 but I can feel it's a bit thinner on the top. Literally every guy on my dad's side is bald. My dad's like beyond NW 7 if it were possible.

I'm not taking treatment though. I have OCD tendencies and the non stop obsessing over balding, coutning hairs, checking my hairline, measuring my hairline etc etc etc got so bad I wanted to kys myself. Way worse than the balding itself. I think if I took minox twice a day and pills every now and then it would reinforce my obsessions, so I don't. I don't wanna end up like trump being an insecure bitch over my hair at 70 years old. I think I'd rather be 30 and accepted it than worry and be insecure the rest of my life if they can tell I'm wearing a hairpiece.

That said, I still hate it. If there was a real cure I'd take it. Only one way to get over it though

Also apparently there's a new thing coming out soon. So holding out for that.

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 133K)

How many grafts would be needed to fix this shit entirely?

2000 probably

shave it
youtu.be/JoAo6w8RiIg
or rogainz

K that's fine for me.

>"Stop being ugly"
>implying hair doesn't enhance your beauty

It has been empirically proven that Hair...
>...can show others what character/status you have
>...is more attractive than balding since a receding hairline shows females that the carry has bad genetics
>won't make you look as old and bossy as with a shitty hairline

use black castor oil and use a boar bristle brush to distribute the oils
there you go, just saved your ass

the thumbnail looks like the most disgusting black nipple in history

my hair is thinning near the back on top. Plenty on sides and in the front(enough so you can't tell im balding unless you look from kinda above)

tea tree oil, like 10$ on amazon, already seeing thick results. I think it like unclogged my follices or something, look into it nigger

post results

dont have any before pictures so theres really no point

>op I have the same hairline, watching you freak out about it is making me realize that we're both being neurotic and crazy about it.

It looks fine, until you can see the top of your head, I wouldn't worry about it.

i'll be able to see vellus hairs

Lol true

Attached: Best korean.jpg (960x644, 47K)

My crown's thinning too but you can only see it under strong light and there are no bald spots so I don't care. But I can see my hairline every day.

I just compared side photos from today and 2 years ago and it's bad. Sure I was covering my temple a bit then but the point is I can't do it now. I also have minoxidil in my hair on the right but still. This is what 15 months on finasteride does to your hair.

Also my face is fucking bloated and sagging now, I think it's from minoxidil.
>tfw losing my looks at 24
>tfw fell for the 'men are supposed to peak in their 30s' meme

I fucking work out, use skin care regime and anti-hairloss drugs and it's all for naught.

I've never even gotten laid, perhaps it would help the feeling that I'm running out of time if I did

Attached: fgfdd.png (1772x1054, 2.28M)

How is the density of my crown? 2 months minox now

Attached: 20180407_224118.jpg (1208x1012, 552K)

looking good

>Now that it's sunny going out is a nightmare since the sun makes the thinning hairline visible and I glimpse it in every reflective surface and become insecure and obsessed.
That's no way to live. Do yourself a huge favor and just shave it.

You all need to get on RU58841. I've already recovered from a norwood 1.5 to a norwood 1 on that alone and steadily recovering my norwood 0 as well (entire area is covered in peach fuzz, just needs to thicken up and grow out).

the point was that jude law still looks good with a bad hairline,
stop being a sperg

being this insecure to provide Empirical Evidence about Hair isn't gonna have the ladies flocking either

get fit and confident and people will at the very least be willing to accept you despite your bad hair, if not just not caring about it all

You mean the favour of looking bad all the time instead of worrying about my hairline at times?

finas is shit.
You should see visible progress with dutas, its much better.

If you are this paranoid about it, get RU. Its expensive and shtty to make but it works better than anything

Huh I had opposite results on fin, actually regrew a shitton of hair and my hairline hasn’t receded at all since

that's great
hoyl fuck i hate my life