Piss-drinking general

So I;ve read a book called "the water of life" (john w armstrong) in which the author explains how he treated people with really serious diseases by telling them to drink their own piss (and rub it in their bodies). He also says you will look 15 years younger if you drink your own piss and wash your face with it.

Now I'm obsessed with things that make you young, and have studied lots of them (intermittent fasting-calorie restriction) being one of them, I'm 99% ready to start drinking my own piss

Is there anyone on this board who does it and has an opinion on it? This is not a joke

Attached: piss.jpg (1300x878, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanarconenergia.com/uploads/1/4/6/8/14681010/the-water-of-life-treatise-on-urine-therapy-by-john-w.-armstrong-1971.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sure user, sounds interesting...let us know how it goes

Doctor here. Best case, nothing bad happens. But keep in mind that urine contains most of the poisons your body is trying to discard.

Anyway, this is Jow Forums. If you want to drink your piss, go for it.

>shivambu

sounds like a plan OP, let us know how it goes

why would u drink waste product

ofc OP. Usually I do "piss showers" where I just lay on the floor and I piss all over myself. I look way younger thanks to it

Attached: 019fbce86f4c83cc8d157da8857bec97.jpg (570x487, 45K)

because its healthy in the same way as rotten leaves in soil make beautiful flowers grow, fertilising

>looking for piss drinkers

You're better off over in Jow Forums asking the Poos.

Is your piss rotten? Are you a flower?

>This is not a joke
But I'd guess it's a joke of the author
>Out, drinking with some buddies
>Eww, dude, that beer tastes like piss!
>hahaha, you know all about that or what?
>No, of course not, who in their right mind would drink something that their body has decided is waste?
>hehehe, hold my beer!

Some hindus will imbibe their urine for cleansing and purification.

Also, it's taught in survivalism.

>Doctor here
>urine contains most of the poisons your body is trying to discard
Bullshit if I've ever seen bullshit in my life. Urine is virtually sterile, knob head.

sterile = not poisonous
Cool learned something new today. Always wanted to eat some lead paint, but apparently it's toxic. But with your newfound knowledge, I'll just sterilize it and enjoy my newfound non-toxi lead.
Thanks, m8

Get in here, Jow Forums! Piss is the new onions!
With piss, onions, and lifting plugs, we'll be invincible.

Attached: pajeet.jpg (750x445, 74K)

>Is there anyone on this board who has an opinion on it?

I've got an opinion on it. My opinion is that anyone who wants to can write a book. In fact, I'm just finishing my book on the health benefits of shitposting on Jow Forums instead of exercising. I'll send you a signed copy for $25. PM me with your address.

Attached: Terminator-PNG-Transparent-Image.png (1395x999, 311K)

Dude, your pathetic strawman attempt to appear as a doctor is laughable. Name the poisons that are contained in a normal healthy human's urine. Pro-tip it's not lead.

What kind of retarded poo in loo doctor are you when you don't even know urine is no longer sterile as soon as it touches air? This is why the NHS is a fucking disaster, because we got so many cunts with degree from Black Hole of Calcutta.

Attached: retards.png (762x514, 93K)

I'm not the doctor you where originally replying to, but if you do not understand that sterile and non-toxic are totally different things, you are beyond helping.

so what if it contains bacteria? the human body also has bacteria

>what does "virtually" mean
Americans, everyone

>I'm not the doctor
Indeed you're not a doctor

Attached: 1512805110070.jpg (320x463, 28K)

Ironically, I will get a doctors degree this summer, so there's that.
And when will you get your
>I'm special :D
badge you can proudly wear when you take the shortbus to your "university"?

You fucking spastic

>I'm 17 and planning on becoming an M.D. one day because I think life always turns out the way I plan it to because I don't know what a real struggle feels like
I got my MSc in physics at 22 mate, you're absolutely out of it

What university gives any degree (besides gender studies) to someone who can't even discern between toxins and pathogens?

well, more for you i guess. open up!

You drink your piss, and others too.

Attached: Tarzoon la honte de la jungle.jpg (990x740, 243K)

>I took a 1 hour class on cross-contamination so you could say that I'm a medical doctor basically

Attached: 1504664632622.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>I'll just spout some words I read on wikipedia to try to hide the fact that I have no idea about anything.

>I couldn't name a single toxin that's contained in urine so I resorted to ad hominem but I'm basically an M.D. trust me guys

Bear Grylls approves this thread.

>Now I'm obsessed with things that make you young
you dont want to be that 30 year old guy at the gym anymore?
did hte memes get to you?

>Madonna, who reportedly pees on her own feet to cure athlete's foot

a bit yeah

I just want to look youthful

user...

urine is sterile until it enters the bacteria-filled urethra.

8 years ago buddeh?

I used to practice something like that when I was really really young.

I don't want to be that 30 year old guy who drinks piss at the gym.

that's why you should be the 25 yo guy who drinks piss at home, so when he's 30, people think it's an 18yo guy at the gym

I have IgA nephritis, my piss contains blood and protein leaking from my fucked up kidneys

This could be a protein source

Attached: 1286158385834.jpg (300x300, 24K)

When I worked as a charity mugger I had a 30 min talk with a guy who did this and he claimed it cured all his ailments. What is the science behind it? What on earth in your piss could cure anything?

You aren't a doctor, "poisons", lol.

i'm 19, and I hate those memes. they're just not funny

I came here for this

Jesus the point went so far above your head it’s probably in orbit

I give myself a boner in the shower every morning, then point my dick straight up to piss on my face. I’m 30, but I look 23. I attribute this to my daily face pissing.

Attached: E6C8B38E-2735-44BE-8A62-D78097EDBFB5.jpg (764x767, 72K)

I used to drink my piss a lot. Sometimes I'd even age it then drink it. I haven't for a while. I'm not sure if it works or if it was all placebo, cause I'd feel fucking hyped after drinking it.
Also I went to a summer party last year where there were some people from highschool I hadn't seen in a while and they all said I looked great.

I literally made a joke post a few days ago about how every dumbass meme on this website starts out like this and said someone will claim drinking their own piss makes them feel better and by the placebo effect people will join in and there'll be threads about it for years.

The only problem is unlike nofap, onions, and all that gluten intolerance level bullshit drinking your piss is too gross to catch on as much.

I missed this pic, thanks.

My grandma used to do this pretty often. I don't know if she keeps doing it and I don't want to know.

But onions is backed by science.

>inb4 rat study

Nope, effects have been seen in humans as well.

sanarconenergia.com/uploads/1/4/6/8/14681010/the-water-of-life-treatise-on-urine-therapy-by-john-w.-armstrong-1971.pdf

if anyones interested