Do any of you smoke...

Do any of you smoke? I've seen some pretty fit people smoke and it kinda baffles me that they take efforts to be healthy and become muscular but still choose to smoke tobacco.

Attached: cig.jpg (1600x1200, 147K)

I'll smoke a cigar from time to time.

My efforts in being healthy are only for looking good, smoking 1-2 times a day won't affect it. I don't even want to live 50+ and, for me, smoking gives me better burst of energy than a coffee

I work in the oil patch on service rigs. More than half the people i work with never lift and they're the toughest people i know. Almost all of them smoke or chew. Seems like it benefits some imo though a few guy age 20-25 look like they're going on late 30's.

I used to smoke and it gave me a sore throat a lot so I stopped. Now I vape.

I fucking hate smoking but I only do it at work because I don't want to be a vapelord in public. So like a pack every 3 days and vape at home endlessly but I truly believe it's not as damaging to your lungs and I won't die soon. Gotta quit smoking bros. I won't buy a pack at work tonight OP

Yeah, I'll have a couple at parties after drinking but thats it

Nothing wrong with smoking in moderation.

I like smoking those tiny black cigars with the tips. What are they called and what brand are they? I don't buy the stuff my friend just sometimes shared them.

Problem with non-smokers is they think its on the same level of willpower to quit as dieting or exercising or working for exams. It really isn't.

All I can compare it to is imagine if someone said you can't eat anymore. Like anything. You have to cut out an entire method of consumption and enjoyment. Even one bite is too much because then you'll just inevitably start again.

I've dieted, I exercise every day, I've excelled academically by putting in years of displined work, but I just can't stop smoking.

I smoke socially and have done for about 12 years

Some months I might smoke 12 cigs, some months zero
It's always when I'm either drunk or on something else

Ecstasy + nicotine is god tier

>Smoking tobacco over your preference for a vape due to perceived social pressures

Not gunna make it like that bro

I vape. If I smoked I wouldn't be able to do it indoors. I need to be constantly doing something whether it's chewing gum or vaping.

Just bought another pack, i quit a month ago.
Convinced myself it was ok cause i was stressed about some trivial uni bullshit.
Smoked maybe 3 packs so far this year but for a good while was a couple packs a week.

Smoking gets old fast. Its a great feeling especially with mates and/or alcohol. But afterwards you reek. They're $30 a pack here too. Messes up your sleep, overall fucks over circulation and body systems.

One saving grace.. people who smoked 30 plus years have a 44% lower chance of dementia
>inb4 they died faster, they factored that in

i did both, quit eating and smoking. smoking was harder. (obviously had to start eating periodically again)

Black n Mild
>t. A brother

Are those the ones around the size of cigarettes? Because I don't like smoking anything bigger by myself.

Yeah I smoke, most is maybe 8-10 a day, and least is 1-2 a day. I chain smoke if I'm drunk. I like it, and I actually like a cigarette before lifting too. It helps to clear your head, refresh you a little bit.

Nonsense.

Yes, those are cigar-ettes.

pack a day.

Red Marlboro, red Luckies and blue American Spirit are the shit

Attached: 1504196357928.jpg (1919x1855, 858K)

>what is /fast/

Quitting food is easy. It only becomes hard once you hit unhealthy low bf% and it affects your mood/energy.

It's unusually snowing right now. Wish I had something to smoke while admiring the weather.

Maybe 1 cig a day at most

I mean quit food forever. As in, never taste anything again for the rest of your life. If I you're comparing fasting, that's the equivalent of stopping smoking for like a week.

user, I'm a fit guy who sometimes smokes, I picked up in my military service when I was 18, I quitted like when I was like 23, I moved to US, here the cigs suck compared with the ones from my country. I lived with a girl for like two years in that time I didn't feel like the need to smoke, I think the nicotine help me deal with loneliness, now I'm alone and I'm smoking in the weekends, on weekdays I don't feel the urge like I'm busy at work. Again I don't like the taste of american cigs, so when the monday comes it's kind of easy to stop. I really hope to get in serious relationship soon so I keep my mind off the cigs. I'm healthy, I do cardio frequently to even up the cigs, but I know life long smokers will get damage out of it. If I could back, I really wish I never tried one.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 44K)

So does smoking kill gains? Does it affect your macros at all?

Nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor. It's the anti-soyboy

I found that if I smoked like an absolute motherfucker one night when drinking the craving never really returned that strong and I'll go a few days or weeks without it without feeling much more than a twinge. But that comes with it's own price because now I believe I can truly quit whenever I want so I don't feel like smoking some fags on and off is bad at all, rather than thinking I haven't smoked in weeks may as well not smoke again.

I'm in the process of quitting, I'm gonna vape for a few months to get over it once and for all. It's been two weeks without an actual cigarette and I'm coughed up so much tar, my lungs feel a million times better, my teeth and fingers arent as yellow, dark circles under my eyes are going away, and blood pressure is normalizing. Oh and food tastes good again.

Only down side is I look like a faggot with a robot dick in my mouth.

Attached: 1519587921618.gif (137x75, 309K)

yeah I smoke occasionally

but long story short I gave up hard drugs for cigarettes. you probably should work on your being so judgmental.

Best time of my life was when I smoked. Going to get a juul soon and get my Nicotine levels back uo