Jow Forums thinks having abs will get them a gf

>Jow Forums thinks having abs will get them a gf

Rich user here. This is a complete joke. I see bodybuilder types fail to get women all the time, and the ones they do get are vapid whores. Meanwhile, if I dress appropriately, slick my hair back and showcase my wealth, I can go up on the street and kiss any woman I want with no repercussions.

You know why? Women only care about how well you can take care of them. And money is the #1 above all indicator of that. No matter how hard you try, no matter how ripped, no matter how aesthetic, no matter how much you look like Zyzz, I will be there, and they will ALWAYS follow me.

I pull high class whores daily. I show them my McLarin and they immediately follow me. Even the reserved ones, the ones that would scoff at going to sleep with you in some cheap hotel. I can turn a virgin into a bad girl overnight, while you waste away attempting to pull tinder whores who have taken 200 other dicks, and probably have STDs.

I don't say this to disparage you, but you really have to step up your game and realize that wealth and status are the only things that matter in this world. Working out for women won't get you shit. And until you realize this, you... Are shit.

Attached: 1482838837661.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JoAo6w8RiIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>McLarin

And yet somehow, at some point in your life, you've felt the urge to download a picture of >le meme SS man unto your device and use it to shitpost on Jow Forums.
See, we're not so different after all, my friend.

Imagine having a life so empty and sad you write out 4 paragraphs of obvious LARPing in the hope of getting a rise out of someone

People have a misconception of how rich people tend to live their lives. It's not all yachts and lamborghinis 100% of the time. That's hollywood movies mate. I'm a standup comedian, and I love to shitpost on here as well as other places for giggles.

shit tier bait

Attached: 1521843361045s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Not bait when its 100% true.

You're not very funny for a comedian

who here is trying to be funny?

2/10

>oy vey shekels attract the goys

Liked and shared. Great Facebook post!

Op

On a serious note, women only care about one thing:

Social Status

People often conflate this with being rich, because more often than not people of high social status are also well off financially. However, this is not necessarily the case. There's plenty of stock traders that are just rich-as-fuck mathematicians with no social skills. They don't get laid. On the other hand, there's plenty of college students that are super popular but poor as fuck (like most students), and they get laid all the time, with hot girls too. It's also the reason why ugly, fat, short and bald celebrities get laid: Because they're celebrities. Everyone you can think of that gets laid a lot have high social status. Everyone you can think of that doesn't get laid, has low social status. That's all there is to it.

People say, "no it's money" or "no it's power" or "no it's looks", but these are all just corollaries of the one thing that really matters: Social status. Don't forget that.

>the ones they do get are vapid whores
so do rich guys
and good looking guys

>mfw my girl is the bread winner of the relationship
>pulls in 400k a year, will be about 600k in another decade or so
>loves me to death and just wants me to stay shredded AF
>spend all day erryday working out, cooking, playing vidya and guitar

You only need wealth to get the parasites who want to latch onto someone for money. She'll be spending your money and banging chads while you're at work.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I met my current gf of a year and a half because she was mirin me during a university event that I had my shirt off at. People who claim getting Jow Forums won't help you with women either haven't tried, are blatantly lying, or they forgot to supplement their regimen with Starting Social Skills and are DYEBU.

Attached: Cf7l7P3UkAA9VJq.jpg (600x513, 29K)

OP here, if you read my original post you'd see I addressed this. Social status is still #2 to money generally IMO.

I know this is b8, but getting rich is just as hard as, if not harder than, getting Jow Forums, and if you just use the money to buy thots, you don't even get to keep what you've worked for. Being Jow Forums may not be as effective as an investment to exchange for pussy, but you can "cash out" whenever you want without really losing what you've invested.

Side note, being Jow Forums isn't just abut looking good; it revolves around sets of habits being formed that will help an individual remain in good health for an arbitrarily large amount of time.

tl;dr Jow Forums > Jow Forums BTFO

And she only stayed with you because of personality.

But being fit is what made her give me the time of day before she knew about my personality. You can't brush aside how important body/looks are in making someone want to get into a relationship at the start.

I guarantee I could make her cheat on you with me within a week.

She and thousands of other girls would've seen you if you pulled up in a lambo, being fat as shit instead. And each of them would give it up.

>Working out for women won't get you shit. And until you realize this, you... Are shit.
>Working out for women

Attached: 1520633109721.jpg (359x357, 12K)

You have to have better things to do than LARP as a richfag on a fitness board. Last (You) for you.

you fragile masculine cucks. worry about yaselfs
youtu.be/JoAo6w8RiIg

OP you are a fool with money you will get separated from your money soon from cunning women. Hit the gym DYEL

Teach me how to dress casually and look like rich user then. Bonus points if I can appear rich on a budget

>dont marry
>women cant steal money

neat

So you are implying we lift for girls? Are you fucking kidding me bro? If I wanted girls, I wouldnt spend 2 hours 5x a week at the gym and follow an autistic diet.
If I wanted girls, I would go out to clubs/bars 5 days a week and approach every women I find attractive.

I lift to leave humanity behind and because I have always been obsessed with big guy superheroes. Now get back to Jow Forums and watch your scamcoins collapse some more

Attached: 1521432211322s.jpg (250x236, 9K)

Buy yourself a nice tuxedo. Hell, buy yourself one of those cheap premade ones too. Most women wont notice shit.

Rent out a lambo for $300 a day, or a limo, both are dirt cheap. Get some cheap but expensive looking wines and put them in there, trust me, they wont know the difference

boom, you're rich and successful. You take her back to a nice hotel because your penthouse is under maintenance

remember tho: sex before marriage is a sin

Who the fuck calls a tuxedo casual.

>rent a lambo for $300 a day
/o/ here
You're retarded if you think we all have access to rental places that have lambos for $300 a day
And if that's the case, it's most probably a shit Gallardo with 100k miles

Allow me to present to you: OP - The Drama (The Experience)

>What do you mean 'pre-nup', I thought you loved me!
>I do love you baby, I just think it'd be a good id-
>You don't TRUST ME? We're meant to be together FOREVER, I didn't marry you for your money you asshole
>Enjoy being with whatever slut will have you after me, I'm done

And then OP dies old and alone with piles of cash to keep him company.

That's why a pre-nup should be the default option, and there should be some major paperwork in the way of going the non-pre-nup way.

so much this

Attached: World-opinion-of-Obama-slips.jpg (252x354, 11K)

This dude needs a grill and cornrows.

>standup comedian
>thinks he is rich

kek I am the son of a literal billionaire you subhuman poor person. dont ever call yourself rich unless you have atleast 2 private jets you retard.

Barron, go to bed. You're too young to post here.

No, money is, at best, #2 to social status.

Wear very well fitting clothes with fun/fancy designs that are not too loud. Scheme your colors well and your aesthetic well. If you’re in college have a backpack that is clearly luxurious but not ostentatious. Be well groomed and wear a nice watch. Have a perfect replica gucci or lv wallet, or something of the like. There you go- you look rich

This post is retarded

Mixed those replies up lol