Fitspo

Hello Jow Forums

I just started lifting and I need inspiration. Can you tell me what kinds of fit girls you find attractive ? All I see here are dyel, chubby or manly roid girls. I'm really confused.

Attached: gallery-1470925532-elle-truthful-fitness-bloggers-1.png (480x480, 355K)

frontal progress pics are useless for girls, considering 90% lift for the big ass + thin waist ratio

How the fuck is she 140?

The one on the right.

Must be like 5'9"

Muscle is surprisingly dense.

Attached: fat vs muscle.jpg (800x450, 39K)

145 looks best, others looks like skeletons

left
>fuckwide shoulder/hip ratio
>treasure trail
>barely any titty
>average face

middle
>even less tiddy somehow
>klinefelters body
>jaw even more pronounced

right
>13 yo boy with gyno

Left was most feminine but this bitch is HIGH test. If right is your #fitspo #goalbody then all I can say is that you'll be very attractive to closet homo gymrats and pretty much nobody else.

I'm unironically most attracted to the one on the left.

Yes.

Attached: 1468905798902.jpg (620x837, 76K)

She's not Jow Forums though.

Guys, I want to know what kind of physique I could aim for through lifting weight. Don't you find fit girls attractive ?

Train your ass+thighs and keep your bodyfat in a feminine range. No straight man gives a fuck about a "woman"'s biceps, dorian yates barndoor back, or shoulders.

We have to see the back before we can make that call. Pudgy girls without ass are disgusting

look like the girl in the rightmost picture and you're good hun

post your body in a bra and panties with your face cropped out. 75% of a woman's body is genetics, we have to see what you're working with before we give you advice. Some fitspo looks will be unattainable for you while others will be. It really doesn't matter as most men find a variety of body types attractive.

25% BF% min. Big ass mandatory, small waist mandatory. No stomach fat. We like them thicc.....skinny is worse than fat stomach.

What do female pectiddies look like?

Always remember losing fat without building any muscle doesn't make you look any better, but also when you put on a decent amount of muscle carrying some extra fat doesn't look bad at all. For instance, in the right pic she would look much better with a bit more body fat.

U gay

She’s probably 5’9 5’10 and your 5’7”

6ft 157

Objection, reasonably nice delts are attractive as fuck

EAT SOMETHING

>tell me how I should look

Bee yourself, look how you want to look.

Attached: DE1695D7-8642-42B4-8D4A-C0DCEB39986D-40646-00001C112071439B.png (500x377, 349K)

you probably have zero muscle.

I don't quite get that. We all have our things though. My objective argument is that shoulders are incredibly masculine, both in width and musculature. Beside the genitals I'm pretty sure it's one of the most androgen sensitive areas of the body, so in general it's a good indicator of who's "high test" and who isn't. I've never really admired a woman's shoulders.

Attached: 20180407_121359.jpg (4656x2620, 3.3M)

Bulgarian split squat 170lbs. Weighted dips 50lbs. Rack pull 400lbs

Attached: 20180407_121415.jpg (4656x2620, 3.46M)

>Lighting gets better
Every time.

>skinnyfat
that would explain it

0 muscle confirmed

Pic related

Attached: 6a149ea3dbf30f807a9e259cc7218340.jpg (1080x1080, 204K)

>Can you tell me what kinds of fit girls you find attractive
Every man has a different type he likes

For me, pic related

Attached: file.png (600x799, 1.08M)

Attached: Snapchat-1718409170.jpg (684x1129, 169K)

Waiting for pics from you guys. My lighting was terrible and I took the pictures in 1 minute. You guys are either fat or weak

You think she lifts for chads? No bro, she lifts for herself. This is a fitness forum, not a Thiccness forum. We celebrate good bodies, not shame those who go beyond the average person to be their best self

Not a guy, but this is girl is kind of my goal body. Is it attractive??

Attached: BB6B47F6-230A-42CA-9A86-4C32632CC7E9.jpg (750x833, 152K)

there's more to a sexy feminine body than just a hughe ass.
what's the mid- to lower-back area between the erector spinae called? it's very nice to look at during doggy.

Attached: Michelle Lewin 5.jpg (640x800, 54K)

m8 I'm 6'1 185 and I look skinnier than you.

You're literally all fucking spergs. Holy shit. The picture on the right is most definitely the most healthy, and therefore the most attractive of all of them. She looks like she takes care of herself, her smile is genuine and glowing.

Going on about testosterone, if you knew anything about sex you'd know that regular sexaul activity increases testosterone levels in both men and women, and makes them healthier, happier, and produces clearer skin. For fucks sake, stop jerking off to your moms.

The picture of her at 140 is most definitely the best.

>Avoids posting conventional lifts
hmm

Look up Anlella Sagra, Lauren Simpson, Emily Jane, Anne Pheung, those women are attractive, fit, and feminine. Another bit of advice. If you want to be happy with the way you look in the future, get off this board filled with retards that want to fuck a woman, have a few kids, and then get pissed when she gets fat because she is literally the definition of inactive, skinny-fat. You can't win with everyone, find a body shape you like, strive for it, and be happy with yourself. If you get healthy someone (lots of someones) will find you attractive.

Are you retarded? To imply that that only change is the lighting is absolutely absurd.

Nigga you're just a chubby chaser

That thigh gap is crazy, but yeah.

Also check out Sophie Aris. She's pretty fit and thicc, with a higher bodyfat percentage.

You see all those 3 are attractive but far right will age best.

Secondly
>opinions
I find girls who have wide hips and thin waist super sexy, the so called thicc wife tier.
Thinn girls with bubble butt are sexy too of course, but it requires some muscle and genetics to pull off.

You cant just starve yourself and call it a day if you have fridgebody genetics (wide torso, narrow hips, shoulders wider than hips)

Thats just genetics, its unfortunate.
roider muscle girls are repulsive if its overdone, if girl has bigger traps than me, its big nono. But athletic back, that improves girls posture is goodthing

Too skinny on legs
Not fit at all

>47 replies and OP still hasn't posted her body
sage

tits then gtfo while we comment on your banned tits

Femanons, as long as you don't get fat or skeletonmode people will be fine with you. So choose a spot within your weight range you like, get an ass, and don't roid like men.

Nobody gives a shit if your abs are defined, nobody cares about your lifts, nobody wants your attention whoring unless you show off something worthwhile.

sage

I wouldnt ask a bunch of virgins and incels what they find attractive in a woman when half of them post anime, underage, or nerdy gamer girls on ideal threads. Simply figure it out on Instagram as you will get a warped sense of reality asking this on /fit.

Dude you look dyel as fuck.

its attractive but more because her hips are wide for her size, youll never get those genetics

this.
stop promoting fat girls on a fitness board

yes this is crazy attractive. Would kill for a girl with a thigh gap like that. Ignore the fat fucks itt

>there's more to a sexy feminine body than just a hughe ass.

>posts hughe girl

Dip shit I'm correct. Also never stomach fat.

Attached: t_1520360787442_name_sol_perez_portada.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

>t. black
lmao telling girls to stay fat on a Jow Forums board.
kill yourself kid

This. The weights make no sense.

She went from 122 to 140 while getting leaner and making possibly 5lbs of gains..

You know the ones with 2 boobs, 1 vagina and are a 4/10 or above?

Those ones.

>what's reading comprehension
do you seriously expect me to crop the pic just because you can't pay attention to the rest of her body?

slim and defined for me (no roid girls pls)

This can't stand girls who are obviously skipping upper body. To me it's the same as guys skipping leg day

nah i just dont find her attractive so i wanted to shit on you

>he says as he refuses to post his picture

The pic you posted (last one) is basically perfect.
Don't fall for the thicc meme, it's a mostly American thing that came around because people too fucking lazy to lose weight and look like a normal human tried to push fat asses as attractive.

i would but i know exactly what you would say
>y-you dont look good either!

You don't know what you are talking about. Science says women are suppose to have 25% BF. Dip shit skinny girls lack feminine features. NO STOMACH FAT whatsoever. GTFO eurofag.

t. fat girl

Also I'm not European, I'm Arab, and your stupid "thicc" coping mechanism is starting to invade our countries as well. It's downright disgusting and irresponsible to even jack off to a "thicc" girl. Not only are you brain damaged for finding them attractive, but you're encouraging their lack of discipline

Attached: tumblr_nzatgec84k1thoy10o1_1280.jpg (1268x1208, 201K)

Why would I say that? I do look good but the lighting sucks. I just dont like fat fucks who think their weight has anything to do with strength. If it isn't pure muscle, I don't want to hear it.

curvy,busty,thicc does not equal fat. Though fat girls try to call themselves these.Thin girls are for dummies that don't know what a womens fertility is suppose to be about. also im a guy.

Think Alexis Texas not BBW

Not him but for females 25% bf means no bellyfat.
The "thicc" girls that get posted on this board a lot are over 30% (overweight territory) most of them probably over 35%bf (straight obese territory).
So the other user is right, thicc advocates are pushing healthy at every size.

oh, how reasonable. have a nice day then.

Attached: 1490813144591.jpg (1200x1200, 172K)

Attached: 937291451.png (1080x629, 1.1M)

Attached: 18579818_1887202871538233_4904849276187705344_n.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Attached: 412718023.jpg (923x900, 130K)

Attached: ft4.jpg (753x753, 71K)

Thin girls with trained asses and anyone saying otherwise is coping.

Attached: stacykeibler3.jpg (320x480, 22K)

wouldn't hurt her to focus on glutes, would make her so much better

I had a girl like this. Her body was perfect. I ruined it by texting a lot of dumb lovesick shit when drunk. Kill me.

why not post one

Attached: kaily.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

you look and speak like you just started lifting, new years fag at the most. come back when you have a little more experience.

tfw no muscle khazar gf

Perfect body

1.5 years lifting. I need pics faggot. Where are they?

Too skinny, but I'm also a girl, so I'm super judgy of other women and unsatisfied of my own body.
I hope she's nice.
If she wasn't wearing that hat, I would think she was smart, too

Attached: RjElYXZ.jpg (460x368, 39K)

shit taste desu

in this picture? only 3 body is attractive.
1-2 i would be totally fine, but for sure i won't go to her because of her body

Op Jow Forums doesn’t actually like fit women they only like Instagram whores and fat women

Bitch, men don't have types, men want to fuck everything presentable and plenty of shit that isn't, a 500lb bag lady could have a line of suitors round the block begging for the privilege of paying all her bills. Aim for a physique that you want and go for it.

In that image:
I prefer 145 dyel. I don't really like Jow Forums women or skellingtons. If 140 got a bit more THICC then we could do something.

She was almost hot on the left. Just needed to lay off the sports for a while. Too much muscle. Seriously. And when the fuck are girls going to realise that tans look shit compared to fair skin?

You can find a realistic goal body that you like and work to reach that. In general lose your excess fat and gain lbm and repeat till your happy. Honestly how the fuck you expect 50 guys to decide and tell you what to look like? Think for yourself.

You talk like a land whale

Attached: 1511098871771.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

How is she so thin at 145 lbs? Is she like 5'10+?

be warned op there are chubby chasers and landwhales itt that will happily encourage you to get/remain fat. the right hand side is by FAR the most attractive and it's not even close.

Kill/marry/fuck