Will John Green help me obtain brain gains?

Will John Green help me obtain brain gains?

Attached: John Green.png (523x625, 495K)

Would you eat a bowl of cereal after I put my dick in it

>bothers me that women are held to a different standard on this than men
Too bad motherfucker. Women who sleep with lots of guys are sluts who devalue themselves. Men who sleep with lots of women are Chads.
This isn't a societal or cultural thing. Our tests in life are different. This is part of human biology established through millions of years of evolution. Men want to spread their seed far and wide, women want to get with the best man they can find because being pregnant takes a long fucking time (pre birth-control obviously).
Also, sage this shit.

Would you eat a bowl of cereal that many people have eaten from in the past?

would you eat a bowl of dick after I put my cereal in it?

Would you eat a bowl of cereal infected with herpes

Sure I would, big boy

Attached: wenk.jpg (796x475, 90K)

test

When you were a kid, you probably ate from the same bowls as your siblings/parents/friend that came over/anyone else who had been to your house. If the bowls are washed in between eating from them then what difference does it make?

You ate from the same bowl of cereal as others?

what a retarded analogy

Would you eat a bowl of cereal that would leave after the honeymoon period had worn off?

Attached: 1517446847376.jpg (960x960, 163K)

He could have a point except for the whole, pic related

Attached: wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png (640x363, 101K)

guy looks like he gets pegged by his wife's bull, lol
of course the whores lap it up, anything that excuses their behavior!

Jews are trying to inject the youths mind with this soyboy cuck bullshit. I'm not going to dick down someone that's already taken loads of 20+ different guys. I'll wait it out. I've fucked 3 different girls in my life over the course of 5 years and 2 of them have been girlfriends and 1 has been just a friend with benefits type thing. I don't hold women to any different standard than men. Fucking a bunch of people, while it feels great, is disgusting.

thank you

cuuuck

>food analogy
I like how consistent of a method it is to spot brainlets.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.u1.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

>Women who sleep with lots of guys are sluts who devalue themselves. Men who sleep with lots of women are Chads.

WRONG. Both are whores. Why do you think all the chivalric stories portrayed the heroes as chaste and devoted to one woman? Because sleeping around with multiple people is bad for BOTH sexes.

a male whore is a whoremonger

You've seen too many disney movies

If your goal is brain damage gains , then yes

It's only one dick...
It's only two dicks...
Depends on how good the cereal is.

>food is somehow the same as people
>this stupid fucking cheerio analogy totally works
I fucking hate this image so much. It's geniunely one of the few things that can make me truly angry. The praising below just makes it worse. If there is a God now I comprehend why he would create Hell. If I were God I would make a special place in Hell just for this fucking dude.

Disney movies are not chivalric story cycles.

>not buying a new bowl each time
Poorfag detected

John's argument is predicated on the idea that I don't respect myself or that I don't find men who have slept with 48 people equally disgusting as women who've done the same. If that's true, am I in the clear to judge people for obviously poor judgement and character?

>Appeal to nature
>An argument
Pick one (1)

my man

Attached: 1516525640767.jpg (480x360, 21K)

John (((Green)))

you're asking the wrong board buddy

>Will John Green help me obtain brain gains?

If you're a teenager, maybe. I do admit I think John is a good person/role model but most of what he writes about should be self-obvious to most adults.

>institute for family studies
sounds legit

>Implying the quote in the OP is true or 'self-obvious' for anyone

It has nothing to do with me feeling special. Someone who sleeps with anyone displays a lack of self worth, character and many other traits that are crucial for a good partner.

>point out men and women are different
>b-but muh feels

>Fallacy fallacy
Pointing out a fallacy is not an argument