So according to you, if I do 30 pull ups a day my lats won't grow because its """overtraining"""?

so according to you, if I do 30 pull ups a day my lats won't grow because its """overtraining"""?

Attached: 1521404621937.png (479x601, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongpullupprogram.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do 100 a day

>30 pull-ups
>overtraining
fat fuck

Benching 80kg for 30 reps every single day would lead to overtraining by about day 4. There’s no real reason the same amount of pullups wouldn’t.

Nobody is saying that. 30 pull ups is nothing unless you are a fatfuck

Last summer I was 70kg and I was doing 80 to 100 pull-ups 6 days a week and never overtrained.

For you.

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_7qpooy7fph4w448o00ogk4oko_640.jpg (640x360, 45K)

I do around 40-50 a day. I do chin ups until I can't do any more for 3-4 sets. It's like 18,15,13,10. Should I do sets of 15 instead or should I keep supersetting? Adding weight not an option btw.

I do this 2-3 times a week btw

Lmao? 30 pullups a day is what my gym manager's nine year old can do. Absolute state of this fat fuck

you're not going to overtrain with 30 pullups a day, but depending on how much you weigh it might be tough on your shoulders and elbows

if you do a massive total ammount of pull ups per day, but spaced throughout the day (like 20-30 minutes between sets, maybe) would you get any sort of training stimulus or is it just useless?

work is work. I did 50 pullups and 100 pushups a day for a while, ontop of a day 4 day split. Gained a lot of arm size in a small time from it.

Rest days are a meme

this. I'm 170lb/77kg and doing at least 80 4 days in a row with 2 days off. Lats have exploded. All my old shirts are tight around the armpit/shoulder area now. Only took 2-3 months for legit gains.

how do you group your sets?

>overtraining is real for non-professional athletes

Attached: you.png (282x179, 4K)

If you actually overtrain you will begin to feel as though you are phasing out of existence with a weird vibratory feeling over your entire body.

It takes a fucking lot of exercise to do that.

I do the armstrong pullup program but cut out day 5. Went from 15 to 27 in 2 months. Day 2 pyramid day best is completed 16. Day 4 i just did a 10x10 60 seconds rest.
armstrongpullupprogram.com/

>overtraining meme
99.99% of Jow Forums will never experience overtraining. Unless you're an athlete doing multiple workouts a day, several hours everyday with no rest days, you are not gonna overtrain. Stop worrying, if you wanna do pullups everyday go ahead.

I'm guessing you chose 80 kg because that's your body weight?
I'm 100 kg and I can easily bench 30 reps of 100 kg in three sets.
Could probably do it in two if I got a really good warm-up in.

I'm CIA.

Attached: IMG_1084.jpg (716x768, 89K)

I know the vibration feeling. I sprinted 100m after sedentary life of heroin use for 3 years, won the race, woke up next day shitting myself, worst doms and a powerful vibration for 3 days, even flu symptoms.

I think its caused by a chemical released from torn muscles

your back is stronger than your chest retard