Tanning

What are your tips for someone who wants to get tan to achieve optimal aesthetics?

Also, what is better, tanning beds, or sunbathing?

Attached: 1520983141268.jpg (573x768, 118K)

holy shit zyzz died in a tanning bed, what a wierd narcissistic way to die

that must be so embarrassing, id fucking die of embarrassment if that happened to me

Options that will be mentioned in this thread:

-beta carotene
-melanotan II
-tanning beds
-spray tan

Spray tan is the healthiest, also lasts the shortest and involves getting sprayed naked, usually by a girl, which may make you uncomfortable.

Beta carotene may or may not work, Idk. I've never tried it. Would be healthy if it did.

Melanotan II depends on your skin type. Some people get moles bad and are at risk for melanoma. Some people don't get any moles or negligible freckles. It requires less UV exposure to get a tan and is therefore healthie than a tanning bed.

And then there's UV exposure, either tanning bed or sunbathing. Both particularly bad for you.

he died in a sauna

you double-dead

are freckles or moles permanent?

>spray tan is healthy
"not unhealthy" doesn't mean healthy

>Melanotan
>Some people get moles bad and are at risk for melanoma.
Melanotan will darken moles, but they absolutely wont be cancerous. UV radiation stimulates melanocytes but has a mutagenic property which is what causes melanomas. Melanotan stimulates melanocytes but without the damage.

>tanning beds
Tanning beds are very dangerous. To give you some perspective, the link between tanning beds and skin cancer is stronger than the link between smoking and lung cancer. You're bombarding your body with UV radiation at levels much higher than you'd get from sun exposure. Don't use tanning beds if you value your health.

Alright Jow Forums, I've used a tanning bed twice a week for about a month now. I look better, how can I keep my tan in a healthy way? I don't want to keep using this shit.

They may fade along with your tan.

>Melanotan will darken moles
It doesn't just darken moles, it can lead to the creation of moles.

pls respond

Oh yes SUN EXPOSURE aka the single most dominant aspect of human life for millenia, even more prevalent than drinking water, is bad for you. End your fucking life if you still buy into this meme

>melanotan
>wanting to look like trump

I don't really get the whole tan thing. I much prefer the look of pale skin

>humans did something a lot therefore it is goos for you
Just curious, what do you do for work right now?

RIP Zyzz, we miss you brah!

>work
What is this?

Also how is it related.

We literally evolved around sun exposure, it is extremely important to us. Circadian rhythm, visibility, warmth, vitamin D. I swear to God anyone that buys into sun exposure being bad is the dumbest fucking nigger on the planet for buying this meme. I shouldn't be surprised tho, most americans still believe meat gives you heart disease. What dumb fucking mutts

>what are ever-weakening ozone layers
>what is a marked increase in UV exposure over the last 40 years

Trump spray tans I'm pretty sure.

Maybe stop using soap on your face every 5 mins and don't live in the desert

Melanotan II does not make you orange, it makes you tan... or brown.. if you do it too fast sometimes people get purple lips that fades really fast. It’s anything but orange. Actually melanotan 2 makes you brown, i noticed a difference between that and a natural tan. Natural tans I’m golden and have a “glow”, but melanotan 2 no matter the dose makes me brown and look brown in photos.

Won't I just fall asleep if I take melatonin?

wasn't she getting medical injections to change her skin color?

Attached: blackwoman.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Go outside. Don't wear a shirt.

That's all.

Uv exposure that causes sunburn has only increased by 4% since 1970 and is going back to normal now that the ozone is returning.

melanotan moles will fade away though, and can be easily avoided by using lower dosages.
people usually use way too much if they get moles

Beta carotene works, but only if you do it right. No pills, because the bio availability is very important. So to change your skin colour to a healthier brown orange you need to eat 500gram (1lbs) of carrots or like 1,5 lbs of sweet potatoes. Very hard.

Tried it once but just for some days. Results are coming in 2-3 weeks