/mentalhealth/

How are you holding up, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1521420678036.jpg (700x788, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
youtube.com/watch?v=UWf2oFoF-B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>G-guys I’m sad :((((((((((
Why do you fucks even make these threads. No one wants to talk to you about being a sad sack of shot on a fitness board. Stop looking for a hug box on an anonymous website, I swear to god it’s the most pathetic shit you can do

Pretty good. Finally decided to fuck my step cousin

Attached: 1522782453960.jpg (576x1024, 41K)

You seem frustrated.

It recently dawned on me that all the hard work I do in the gym to obtain a perfect body is ultimately wasted. I have no friends and nobody to show it to other than dyel Indians on Jow Forums

>he doesn’t want to participate in my tear soaked circle jerk on an anime fitness website, m-maybe he’s frustrated
Take a look at yourself pal, your not doing yourself any favors

u mad?

>this is the best response the crycuck can muster as he slinks back to r9k

is that your step cousin?

I had about a week of suffocating anxiety recently. Just turned off all social media and started meditating more. Feeling pretty good now and smashing it at the gym.

Also, to the jobsworth cunt who keeps deleting this general; Jow Forums gives the best life advice. Most people only come here because they're lifting their pain away so do us all a favour lad you batty autist prick.

After a childhood and teenage years of being the fat and ugly guy, I'm having trouble adjusting to the fact that I've become attractive to at least some girls now. It's a type of attention I'm not used to. It feels nice, but I have zero game to act on it.

I mean you came here to insult people my friend. Who is the most pathetic one here really?

No it's the meme slut

Attached: 1_wSGO4Su5WfOJO2v2KT3ZAw.png (1492x962, 800K)

Green text? Or have you not done it yet?

My gf of almost 2 years broke up with me. Happened after a guy kissed her at a party 3 weeks ago. At that time she told me hey this happened, I think something is wrong with our relationship and we need some time off.

I said cool. 2 months. Two days ago she texted me "hey I don't think I'm ready to continue our relationship". Shit hit me hard. I went into a spiral of victimization and "but you promised me you'd never leave me, you promised this and that how can you do this to me?". We were supposed to meet last night to talk but she just called me and told me it was pretty much over.

It hurt so fucking bad. Probably the worst pain I've felt in my entire life. I gave so much of her to me and suddenly she's like "maybe I don't feel anything anymore and I don't wanna pretend I can stay with you". Hit me like a train. I was angry. I felt resentment. I cried super fucking hard. I was about to just go "fuck this, gotta forget her forever, fuck all the shit she gave me"

But I realized that's not what I really feel. I love her anons. I truly love her, and I can't be angry at her. I can't feel resentment. I can't just throw away all the stuff she gave me because she gave all that to me with purity of heart. I should cherish what she's given me; not only her gifts but the moments she gave me. The things she said and did for me. It's not her fault. I don't blame her for anything.

If she needs to take her own path then I have to let her go. She needs to be happy with herself, I don't own her. No matter how much I cry and go "but baby I love you so much how can you leave me when I gave you my heart", I don't own her. It's not her responsibility to make me happy. And I also need time to build myself up. It hurts like a motherfucker anons, but I need this. I need to feel this pain and get through it and get to the other side of the tunnel

>unironically participating in one of these threads is better than pointing and laughing at these losers
Whatever helps you sleep at night pal

This really scares me. I went on my first date last week and she ghosted me because I got too clingy and texted every day. I don't know of socializing is worth it.

Don't be yourself up. When she said she wanted a break it was over in that instant. I'm sure you learned a lot in that relationship and can apply it to future ones. The most important thing you can do is keep trying to improve yourself. Don't give up. Keep lifting

really sad, i just feel so lonely.
i cried today

I would be surprised if she didn't come crawling back after she gets btfo by this new guy. However I would strongly advise you don't take her back but ultimately it's up to yoi

It is woth it man and I totally undestand you. When I first started going out with my gf, it was also my first date. For at least like what, 2-3 months I was CONSTANTLY worrying about "omg she's so amazing this feels great she's the BEST thing that has happened in my life"

Like honestly dude what was your first thought that popped into your head? "This is amazing" right? "I can't believe I'm FINALLY experiencing this, what do I do? What do I need to do to KEEP this feeling and make it grow?"

And it eats away at your thoughts every day and every night. And it's a fucking turmoil inside you because you place so much value on it because for the first time in your life you're experiencing something amazing and you are terrified of losing that. Sometimes, you'll get lucky and manage to not let that slip through so the relationship becomes something real. Some other times you get ghosted at first sight. I'm gonna be honest user, I personally just faked it till I made it. Pretended to just be cool and like "psssh this is cool it's not like I think about you every night and every day and always worry about losing you". I kept that to myself and it all blossomed into a beautiful relationship.

Now I'm not saying fake it till you make it. If you need to do that at the start it's fine, but don't let that carry over into the actual relationship. Don't EVER let the thought of losing her overwhelm you, because in the end in the most unexpected you are actually gonna lose her some way or another. But do work on yourself man, work on your self worth and self confidence. I don't know you user but you are the most amazing fucking guy in wherever you are and any girl would be lucky to have you.

It's scary, but it's so worth it. All that you get out of a relationship is so fucking beautiful even through all the pain and hard times. Loving someone and being loved back is the most amazing thing you'll ever experience in your life

Thought about getting happy pills from a psychatrist. Is it worth it or could i get fucked over by the mind jew?

Is that why you lift though? To show it off? Come on, man, get out and make some friends. You can do it.

You are experiencing hot loneliness where it's a burning pain. Don't try to fight it try to come to grips with it. The more you scratch and itch at this pain the more it spreads. Spend some time thinking about how you feel in an unbiased way and after some time you may realize your hot loneliness has cooled off and become cold loneliness

Forcing myself to be social tonight even though all I really want to do is watch anime and drink by myself. I'll probably be more into it once I actually go out and start having fun

Worth a try. It's one of those things that works really well for some people and really isn't the answer for others.

Thanks man, I do wanna keep improving myself. I did learn a lot, and even with the pain the breakup brought it taught me a lot about myself and about life and I'll never be thankful enough for all the love she gave me over the course of our relationship. It's time for us to go our separate paths and it's ok. We'e all gonna make it brah

She isn't even dating the guy or interested in him. It was some stupid shit that happened. I've been thinking a lot about what would happen if she came back. Came to the conclusion that I honestly love her enough to want a future with her, but in this moment we can't be together. We need to become strong without each other before we can be together. I need to grow and just be by myself before I can have something healthy with her

Down the road after some time has passed I can definitely see giving it another shot if she's like "hey, maybe we can try it out now" but again that's in the distance. Right now we gotta walk separate paths, as fucking terrifying that is

Do the future you a dacour and throw out all that shit. Nothing’s worse than getting a new gf and coming across shit you forgot to throw out from an ex. Almost ruined what is now the best relationship of my life

>getting life together
>making mad gainz
>studies are doing great
>slowly coming out of an introvert period

>mother finds out you smoke weed and calls you a huge disappointment
Im 23 and this hit me way harder than it should have

>step cousin

What kind of fucking meme is this. She's like any other chick, just fuck her.

Is that supposed to be Neagen?

Bro, take a deep breath. Have a beer. Put on a nice movie. I just skimmed through this tldr post and you sound like you are having a meltdown. Find some distractions for the time being man.

uninstalled all vidya from my pc 3 days ago. So far i managed to sort out my CV and do more on my uni project than in the whole year. Having said that i've got 1 quid to last me till the 16th

>8 month long period where my depression subsided to the point where I actually felt like hanging around other people
>out of the blue start feeling more angry, depressed, vengeful, misanthropic, unmotivated, lethargic and suicidal
That was about a week ago. Thinking about getting in touch with a psychologist again

Attached: 1508502010228.png (1280x913, 960K)

diag'd with early onset skchizoo
psych full of shit imo was like 10-12 meetings and a couple tests and im really young

wrapping up an msc in a non bitch discipline (i.e not business) and don't notice any symptoms, just sometimes socially autistic and blurt out that X or Y wishes the worst which makes me end up working harder

Are you me?
>go on first real date
>seems like it goes well
>ghosted because probably gave too much attention
>try to set up a date with a different girl
>she keeps texting me mundane stuff, convo dies out
>24hrs later give 5 hour heads up asking if we're still on
>no I didn't hear from you for nearly a day
What the fuck guys I'm just trying to do it right. Am I just not attractive enough for a girl to bother with me? Like surely if they were interested then getting some attention wouldn't be a dealbreaker, and surely if they were interested then they'd ask me if we were still on rather than making other plans then rejecting me?

Attached: 1522835292352.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Doing okay
Only shitty thing is how hard it’s been to get my fitness routine back on track
> think I’m finally going to have a full workout week this week
> end up getting sick the day before my third gym day

Thanks fag

Attached: image.jpg (471x960, 223K)

Terrible. Its 00:30. Going to sleep in a minute. Finally decided to be productive and responsible and only feed my escapism after dinner.

Social media fucking ruined women. Used to be the only way to meet people was to get your ass out into the real world and do shit. Now women have a fuck load of guys to pick through. A lot of guys are just used for attention. If she is feeling ugly or fat, she'll go to a guy she feels is lower than herself and fish for compliments and attention. Meanwhile, the guy is fucking oblivious and thinks he is making progress with her. In reality she only has a few guys she thinks are worth her time on her phone, the rest of the army is just there to pick her up on her down days.

Honestly man, my best advice is to stay the fuck away from shit like tinder because it just feeds even more into what I described. Join a club, volunteer, go to bars/events, do shit and meet them in real life. Then you're not just a name on her phone. After you go out once, try and make plans for another date ON that date, usually towards the end.

Attached: 1513698608961.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

I haven't had friends in like 8 years and it really hit me hard today for some reason. I convinced myself I'm a loner...but I'm really just so lonely.

Attached: 1514155552025.jpg (484x497, 35K)

It's so fucking sad to me that people are afraid of expressing their feelings because it's "weak" or "not cool."

My fiance rejected me for about three months when I started pursuing her, but it just made me more aggressive. Now she messages me every other hour when we're not together about how much she loves and misses me, she's super possessive and clingy, but they're not negatives to me. I love spending time with her.

Sorry to hear that user. Sounds like you have the right mentality though. You can't force her to stay, so appreciate what you had and move on.

Depends on what your situation is. They work, but they are very powerful drugs and you need to use them responsibly.

Eh, just keep dating user. But yes, don't over invest when you start dating, keep texting to a minimum and put yourself first.

>new girl at work
>she has fucking beautiful eyes
>finally work up the balls to chat her up
>she smiles and laughs a lot as we talk
>see her again the next day
>she has the prettiest damn eyes i've ever seen
>try talking again but she is suddenly cold
>glued to her phone like i'm not even there
have i been shut down?

Attached: 1460123637298.png (917x1186, 33K)

>2018 not being in the Official fit discord yet...
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Attached: Bulgur-eathealthylivefit_com.png (489x357, 207K)

gonna finally start trying bros wish me luck

Similar boat. I'm starting to think I am and always was incapable of making friends.

god damn man don't even take ownership of that. you should be saying good riddance if all it took was something like that for things to fall apart completely

get yourself a nice church girl or jap girl

Attached: 1504067017342.png (210x240, 90K)

Lol she a thot and you are hardwired to be a mopy faggot about it. In time your dick and heart will heal, and youll see her for the thot she was.

>leaving you over HER kissing another guy

Imagine if you'd stayed with her after she had kids and then she pulled this stunt.

9 years here. I look functional enough for work but I just can't see myself getting friends.

>have been studying up to 14 hours a day
>only been lifting once a week
>it will be exactly this way for about 6-12 months

How the fuck do I stay sane doing stuff I don't like brahs, pretty much every week I think about fucking offing myself with a rope

Attached: 1522457326126.jpg (700x551, 129K)

>Just wasting time untill summer term starts
Only 36 more days to go

Self-treating my depression with modafinil. It's esentially just a narcolepsy medication that keeps you awake for 15 hours but with meme side effects like increased motivation/mood boost/focus.

On day's i don't take it I literally just sit in bed crying, on days i take it I don't actually do anything productive, but at least im not lying in bed crying.

>Didn't stop being a fat fuck until I was 26
>Had no friends and obviously no gf my whole life
>Went from 1-2/10 to 5/10 after losing all the weight
>Jawline came out, actually grew more after an initial loss, look pretty strong and am very close to 1/2/3/4 (able to do everything but diddly)
>Start to get attention from females and am no longer invisible to them
>Still have the inner personality of the bullied fat kid so I have literally no idea how to approach and think they won't like me

How the hell do you repair a lack of social skills after so long? I have no idea where to start. I make good eye contact and try to smile when possible but I'm terrible at keeping a convo going.

Attached: 1520132126638.jpg (918x597, 216K)

Meant to say I grew more hair after my hairline took a large hit following the weight loss.

>tfw no MEW gf
There's no hope, is there lads?

Attached: 1994 model.jpg (900x1600, 154K)

cant believe theres this many replies and only these two guys got it right

shes fucking going around kissing people during your relationship and youre still acting like shes worthy of your love

that sucks though, im sorry.

>currently 25 years old
>have only smoked weed a handful of times in my life back in college but i enjoyed it
>i actually was happy when i was high, remember that i would laugh at stuff, had same good feeling or being drunk without the hangover/vomiting
>havent smoked in probably 5 years

>parents leaving for 2 week vacation tomorrow (i still live with them lol)
>want to buy some pre-rolled weed to smoke at home
>too awwkard to go to a store (its legal in california) or even to know what to buy

i wonder if i should ask my smoking coworkers if i can just buy some of theirs

ocd has been fucking with my brain real bad this week

doing okay though

To al the Anons itt suffering from heartbreak.

It does get better.

Better in the sense that it is true to have loved and lost/don't be sad it's over, be glad it happened stuff.

Like a muscle.

You work out, at first it's hard, then it gets easier, then it's super easy, then it gets really fucking hard all of a sudden again. But by that point you've built up the skills, ability, endurance, discipline, all the shit we know you get if you stick it out.

And love is sort of like that.

Eventually you'll develop and, even though it'll hurt still, you'll plateau from time to time, you'll have the stuff you earned through working through it rep after rep (day-to-day interaction), set after set (relationship-to-relationship).

And failing that, you'll at least build up enough scar tissue that you just won't care as much. It'll be an "Oh well, was fun. Bye." moment.

We're all going to make it.

Attached: your argument.gif (369x369, 312K)

I don't know why my childhood fucked me up as bad as it did. It wasn't even that bad, actually it was pretty good the majority of the time I think, but for some reason it's left me incredibly fucked up. I never realized how hard it was to be a parent until now.

Attached: 1523152147066.png (1920x1080, 3.09M)

>handful of lbs away from my all time low bodyfat%
>debating roids once I get there
>women seem so foreign and the idea of sex or a relationship odd it's like learning another language
>not even sure why I want to roid
>will have an amazing $6000 home gym soon
>making good money
>no real goals in life

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing anymore.

Attached: 1493993074975.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Just do fun things with people. Then interact with those people and keep doing fun things. Practice caution when doing fun things, because that can ruin your life. Eventually, you'll find stuff to work on (e.g. social skills or whatever), then you work on improving those.

I'm isolated but keeping my morale up. We won't be defeated bros, our voices will not be stifled and our hearts will give us all the fire that callous cowards would deny us.

>those gay ass requirements
fuck you

where are you guys at

Was in a really bad place this morning, but managed to get my back focusing on what I need to focus on right now.

>am sad cunt
>feel like normalfag when i browse this wojak pit
we are all gonna make it brehs

Interacting with people is weird. Coworkers invited me to go to a game with them but that sounded boring as fuck. Then the idea of picking up women off tinder sounds bizarre.

I'm 100% sure I'm just autistic. I can't enjoy normal normie events. Whats your idea of fun things with people?

Attached: 1505146094423.jpg (900x1200, 228K)

Why do what I think is fun? Do what you think is fun. And if you don't know that, then do a lot of things and see what you find fun or not, or at least, something you would do multiple times. Once you develop interests, you can talk to people who share your interests about your interests.

Attached: 1510909871174.jpg (719x586, 87K)

well your first problem is you're trying to get validation from her. she could just be having a shitty day or something, it's not all about you

Pretty shitty and realized I missed out on doing the one thing I really wanted to do in my life. Instead of going to college the traditional way I wasted it commuting to college. Didn't realize how much I missed out until now.

Attached: 1465855075174.jpg (300x360, 19K)

you've got the right mindset user, stay strong buddy

All my interests are single player/one person hobbies.

Attached: 1437922363275.gif (600x600, 3.54M)

I was so nervous when I asked my third girlfriend out I vomited. In front of her. We're celebrating 17 years in October. Don't cling so hard, but if they actually like you, it won't matter that you're a spaz.

i forgot to mention i am retarded and havent made advances on a woman in 4 years

dont worry you woulda been a loser there too

t-thanks y-you t-too

found one picture of ex from - god - going on a year and a half now after the relationship ended. i feel "over it" most times and realize I'm probably just attaching the feeling of not being lonely to those moments but still whenever I think about her I get mad and lonely and sort of miss the times but it's definitely more anger and wishing things had turned out differently. more just wishing I could meet someone new that I really really like. haven't connected to anyone like that in a long long while - wish the stars would align soon and it would just happen.

I tend to get a lot of attention from girls at my uni and often hear from others, “hey she’s really into you!” about different girls I know. But hearing some of the stories on here about breakups and having gone through such a terrible one myself a while back, I get incredibly anxious that if I try any kind commitment again I’ll end up getting tossed aside again out of the blue and I’ll be left horribly depressed again. I haven’t dated in 2 years and since that breakup I’ve had serious trouble communicating with girls, not because I miss my ex but because the thought of going through that shit again scares me. I know it sounds irrational, but how can I overcome this and feel more comfortable around girls? A girl that I’ve been somewhat into for a while now asked me to go to her sorority’s formal with her in about 2 weeks, I really want to be able to put my shitty past relationship issues behind me and try to make things happen here.

Girls are like this. That's why divorces are initiated by the women 4/5 times or something.

Also, I've made out with plenty of chicks while drunk, I can just imagine one of them thinking I was the one and then leaving her boyfriend for me.

i haven't had first love , just fucking around with bar sluts . And i dont know after reading all these story can i even truly love some body anymore .

How do you guys deal with really liking someone you're not very sexually attracted to? This seems to be a recurring problem for me, I always fall for women who I really like personality wise and get emotionally attached but I've never been with a woman who I'm super physically attracted to. That may not sound like a big deal but it affects my performance in the bedroom greatly, what should I do brehs? Do I just hold out on hope I find someone who has both the body and the personality and miss out on connections or is there some way I can overcome this lack of physical attraction?

make she smoke your dick then you are gucci

>Had a dream where I was together with my High School crush
>Felt loved

>Wake up
>Return to my monotonous life in which nobody loves me or has ever loved me
>Go to bathroom and see my ugly face in the mirror
>Reminded why
>Check Snapchat and see stories of my "friends" going out last night
>Wasn't invited

Currently procrastinating because I have to complete 2 assignments by the end of this week and I haven't even started.

I feel so alone and meaningless, I can't find the motivation to do anything.

Attached: 1505601754097.jpg (1280x948, 418K)

Just go man, bring $40 since they don’t take card. Just walk up, give them your idea and ask them for pre rolled joints preferably a hybrid variety.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWf2oFoF-B4

I oscillate between fine/super anxious. It's been close to three years since I broke up with the only person I've ever really been in love with. I've been dating someone for just over a year now, and she is, by all accounts, just about perfect, but I'm not in love with here even though I told her I am, and I still have nightmares about my ex at least once a week.

then dont respond in the thread retard

Moved and literally have no friends. I used to be a pretty big normie but i've transformed into a huge incel. Whenever I try to converse with other people I can tell i'm coming off as a totally crazy person and they try to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible. In my free time I've been having long conversations with myself that I play multiple characters (such as a random court case and im both lawyers and the judge or some shit). I've also started to here sounds that arent there such as drums and creaking doors. I also have a huge urge to drugs that i've never done before, luckily I have literally no contact with other human beings outside of work so I have no way to get them. Overall its not that bad but being an incel really sucks.

Attached: neckbeard dinner.png (459x498, 269K)

>assignments
Jesus man I feel you. I was getting ready to work on them but then my hopes were crushed this weekend and I lost all motivation. Everything is about to fucking crash onto me and the motivation I needed devastated me instead, now I don't know why I'm even doing it or anything else. I just want to spend the next week sitting in bed and seeing what happens when I screw myself over in all my courses at once since they all seem to have coordinated to fuck me along with life in general

Attached: 235363452.jpg (320x422, 46K)

It depends what you need to take. Don't believe this bullshit about it will fuck up your mind and completely change your personality. A lot of them just keep you from spiraling by helping you break out of repetitive thinking. They are not a cure. You will still have shitty thoughts and bad days, but they can make the difference between you being unable to function vs. bearing with the stress.

>new girl at work
stopped reading right there desu
don't fuck around at work, you wanna have control over the environment you interact with her in.

Wow!

Are you doing alright user? need a hug?

Not everyone is as awesome and strong as you user. A lot of people do not have anyone or any real way to talk/release their pent up frustrations to/with. Sometimes they need an anonymous image board to do it. If you have never felt the need to let down your guard then good on you. You probably do not deal with clinical depression. Chances are one day your children or their spouses will. Being aggressive towards their plight will not help them or you.

Pretty great, actually. Over-ate today by about 1500 calories, but on the bright side two qt girls from church are showing interest in me. Feels excellent, man

this is a HEALTH and fitness board. Mental health also = more gains

I feel like I'm falling behind, its hard to find the motivation to do anything when there's nothing to look forward to.

?