Did anyone here start over 300 lbs and make it? Is it even possible?

Did anyone here start over 300 lbs and make it? Is it even possible?

Attached: 1511702374485.jpg (201x251, 10K)

I've had friends do it, but they aren't on Jow Forums and that probably made a difference.

I started skellymode but props for the Zardoz

Started at 389

Attached: prog_april_16_0.jpg (1394x1161, 147K)

I'm jelly of fat people cause when they finally make it they have the biggest fucking calves

ZARDOS
Well played OP.....

Nice fuckin work breh

I was very close to 300 in high school. 275 @ 6'1. I got down to 190 by the time high school finished, but looked like shit physically since I didn't lift. Then I lifted like crazy in college, got aesthetic, face looks totally different, got laid, etc.

Hella fine work. Did you go through surgery for the loose skin or did you just let it shrink naturally?

Calves aren't worth it.

>shrink naturally

It never really shrank. I was 27 in the before pic. I am 34 now. If i bend over the gut skin hangs halfway to my knees lol.

Surgeries are a good 20k and i have more important expenses for the foreseeable future.

Started at around 300, 42" waist. Lost 115 lbs in about 14 months with the keto meme (and later IF meme) while lifting 3 days a week. Have now held at ~175 (6'1", 29" waist) for ~9 months with about 1 cheat day a month.

My lifts are shit and won't increase probably because I don't eat enough, but I feel great. 170 bench for 5 reps. Don't squat because I like wearing slim fit jeans and my fat-man calves barely fit into them as it is. I also neglected diddlys forever but started training them to try and improve a runner's hip problem.

True!

Nice, what's your lifting program like? I'm down to 285 on just keto right now, haven't started lifting yet because of my back issues.

My program is "fuck around" with whatever I enjoy doing, is difficult, but doesn't hurt in a nerve-pain way (e.g. I get "hot" pain in my right shoulder if I try to progress on OHP, so I don't do it). Today was a "heavy" day so I did 5x5 bench plus some warms ups. 2x10 facepulls for should prehab, 4x8 behind the back cable crossover lat raises, 4x8 rear delt flies, 4x7 wide grip bodyweight dips, 4x8 rows on the row thingy machine, one set of wide stance pushups to failure (~15?) 2x10 lat pull downs on a machine that uses regular plates, 5x5 diddlies at some pathetic weight, and 1x10 pronated barebell curls.

The best thing about keto is that I don't run out of energy as long as I pop a salt pill with some potassium pills before hand with plenty of water. I leave the gym with energy left over and a nice pump.

Not much leg stuff usually? Kinda surprised.

What's your actual diet like? I eat a lot of chicken thighs, eggs, bacon, etc.

I already got fat guy calves that are being maintained and my "leg" day is 30 min of high resistance cycling a few times a week. I literally don't want to get "bulky" legs (lol memes) because I like wearing slim fit jeans.

These days I eat twice a day, so morning might be 3 eggs, 1/2 a lb of lean beef cooked in olive oil and mushrooms cooked in a little bit of butter. Dinner might be something like 15g of almonds, 15g of pecans, serving of cheese, tin of sardines in olive oil, a few cups of spinach, and a two scoop protein shake with a couple teaspoons of p. husk fiber powder, cup of unsweetened almond milk, and maybe some peanut powder. Desert is 1 oz of 100% cocao chocolate.

He even banged girls of all ages after he "made it"

Attached: 1330394685341047333.jpg (877x480, 173K)

Cool, thanks for the answers. I've also noticed just how much my salt/potassium levels effect my energy levels. I usually drink pink salt and potassium salt mixtures to try to maintain.

i always thought this dude looked like a pedo

6'5" 315 when I started, so far I've lost 55 lbs cutting and lifting, not sure what my exact weight should be but I can see a glimmer of abs so I'll keep going.

Attached: 1522247068882-fit.jpg (497x501, 25K)

Nice, what has your lifting been like? What plan are you following?