Why haven't you taken the Mushroom Pill?

Why haven't you taken the Mushroom Pill?
Here is a picture of my latest harvest. I also grow onions and legumes.
>low cal
> high protein
> prepared in endless ways.
> love you

Attached: 20180406_155247.jpg (3024x4032, 3.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739882
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foraging for them is fun but there's never much in the season where I live. How hard is growing them and how much does the log give you before it stops?

these were grown with a kit. The yield was okay. But I think it's pretty good buying (or making for lower cost) rye jars and injecting them with spores.
You can get 4 jars (with spores) for about 30-40bucks
Yield should be really high. at least 3lbs.

Log Option is cool yield should be quiet high too.

pic related

Attached: 381557660-1413815463305-329275007.jpg (2048x1152, 173K)

Am I the only one who sees a penis in those flowers?

Enjoy your mycoestrogens.

care to extrapolate?

loving this meme

> buy "rye mushroom jar" from Amazon
> has a hole on top
> buy syringe with spores in it
> inject
> wait
> harvest.

That easy!

"Mushrooms. Varieties of mushrooms, such as shiitake, portobello, crimini, and baby button, work to block estrogen in the body. They've been known to prevent the production of an enzyme called aromatase. Aromatase is responsible for converting the hormone androgen over to estrogen."

"A 50% inhibition of aromatase activity was achieved with 50 μL of 7.5XH2O mushroom extract"

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11739882

Why haven't you taken the Aids Pill Jow Forums?
Here is a picture of the aids. I also grow onions and legumes.
>Burns tons of calories
> highly slimming
> Contracted in endless ways.
> love aids

Attached: dyeaids.jpg (1200x675, 43K)

Beautiful oysters, mushbro. I wanna grow pink ones too, but I’m waiting until ambient temperature are higher.

nice man they taste pretty good and it's a fun hobby to do
pink and yellow always impress.

>in vitro
Lmfao

Have you tried - you know - going to a grocery store and buying them?

>be huge gardener fag
>friend gifts me a 'oyster mushroom grow kit' for christmas
>this looks cool
>grow some good slushies
>eat them
>two flushes
>box says "Spread in your garden after use. Makes great fertilizer!!!"
>toss a bunch in my two largest garden beds filled with straw mulch
>2 months later find mushrooms growing in my beds
>these fuckers get as big as salad plates
>All year long get flushes here and there

It's been 8 years and I still get mushrooms from them. The rest of my beds are all innoculated as well with different strains.

>mfw I finally see another based mushroom poster.
What part of USA are you? I'm starting a farm.

Attached: IMG_20180215_220503_258.jpg (1458x1458, 691K)

that looks like a bowl of vagina lips

Why aren't mushrooms more popular in poor parts of America? I buy them every trip to the grocery store. They are super cheap and taste awesome. What am I missing?

the texture is disgusting. i dont even care about the taste i just cant eat them

cali my friend.

I was the same way until I had them sautéed and placed on aedium rare cut of steak. It's simply Devine and they loseem that weird gag inducing texture. Worth a try next time you are at a steakhouse, ask for them sautéed and on the side to give one or two a try. The flavor is savory as sin.

Attached: 20180407_152039.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

>not rebirthing yourself for massive gains
never gonna make it m8

My mother cooked so many of them I've ended up hating them.

what kind of mushroom is that?

Try THIS mushroom

*unzips dick*

pink oyster

>tfw no mushrooms in my local forests
>tfw to poor to get into mushroom-growing
I don't even really like the taste of mushrooms, I just think they're really cool to look at.

>Free mushrooms without any extra work
Why are you still complaining like a faggot?

but phalloides is deadly

Jesus Christ can one of you answer the question without being a sarcastic sicko? I fucking hate this place

Who here /psilocybin/ mushrooms?

Are you in high school? Just do cocaine like a functioning adult.

Attached: 617457F9-20A6-4AA4-8D68-9C796656BF3C.jpg (1439x1398, 166K)

Pink Oyster Mushrooms
Pleatourus DJamour

>He doesn't into spiritual and psychedelic gains
What a faggot

Pink oysters nice. I have taken the pill, most nutritious, and medicinal food on the planet ny far

So you dropped out of high school?

leave. stupid druggies should go.

king of mushrooms coming through. too bad they're crazy expensive if you don't have a forest that grows them

Attached: 48501443988577.jpg (1280x853, 107K)

Grow cool crystals at home!?

Where I live I just go to forest and pick them up then cook them later. Only cucks grow mushrooms in a fucking jar

Attached: Espenrotkappe.jpg (533x369, 58K)

Most westerners arent even aware of boletus mushroom, they eat their supermarket grown shitake like chumps

I've got a neighbor who inocculated some 6 inch diameter oak logs with Shitake, then found that selling his mushrooms was a lot of work, so he gives them to the whole neighborhood. It took his first log 2 years to start growing mushrooms, but it's been making mushrooms for 6 years now. Dunno about other kinds.

Did you into ID well, or are there a few common and easily identified/not easily mistaken varieties near you?

Both. I guess, I have been going to the forest to pick mushrooms since I was little and also this type has no poisonous varieties at least where I live.

>"Mushrooms. Varieties of mushrooms, such as shiitake, portobello, crimini, and baby button, work to block estrogen in the body. They've been known to prevent the production of an enzyme called aromatase. Aromatase is responsible for converting the hormone androge
is it more economical to grow or just buy mushrooms?

mario eat them and he get big and fight the bowser so this seem legeitmaet

Attached: 1507163272395.png (1063x1063, 245K)

either desu
growing is cheap and fun as heck
can do some cool species like "lions mane"

Attached: 20180406_155227.jpg (3024x4032, 3.87M)

Nowhere in my county sells lions mane. Grow my own and save money

Plus its a fun hobby

You could pour used motor oil on spent oyster spawn and it'll break it down and grow more fruits

You are faggive, you are fagget, you are faggot. Congrats

Let him know that when they are spent he can reinnoculate them with oysters

>used motor oil
Please don't do this.
The chemical stabilizers and heavy metals that motor oil picks up over it's lifetime may be taken up by the mushroom body and end up in the fruit itself.

I didn't say eat them.

I'm heavy into mycoremediation and am gonna be working at *don't worry about it university * in the fall expanding on their techniques for cleaning up oil spills using mushrooms.

Shits gonna be so cash, I'm excited af

>I didn't say eat them.
But you didn't specifically indicate not to within the scope of this thread's focus on edible mushies for gainz.

>gaian gains brah

The earth makes gains when we help it break down the waste that otherwise becomes toxic to everything.

Either way, what's you're fave tek to work with?

Mines lime straw oyster logs in a martha

My mushrooms serve a purpose in the garden beds. The mushroom fruit body is just a nice treat and saleable at the market. All I do it top up the mulch every year and they keep coming.

My first garden grown mushies were about 14 years ago. I noticed that one of the beds where I had spread the spawn was identically planted as another bed that hadn't gotten the spawn. Everything in the bed that received the spawn was better. The plants were more resilient to stress, grew faster, and came to size faster. And my root veg in that bed were easily 50% larger and required less water.

My beds are to the point now where I water MAYBE twice a year. I've got a neighbor whose entire back yard is a garden like mine and he still uses the traditional "till the soil to loosen it" meme every year. He runs his sprinklers every morning and his plants still show major heat stress on hot days. Meanwhile I'm over here fourteen days since the last rain in 90 degree weather and I reach into the soil and it's still moist and wet without having watered once and my shit is growing like weeds. He just doesn't get it.

Get

Are you French? Cause you're a faguette

Attached: 1521555507946-fit.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>no till master race

I did that for my moms garden, grew out a bit of wine cap spawn and when the spring storms passed I had the city mulch up all the debris and used it to cover up all the soil around her flowers, shits so cash.

I add extra mulch maybe once a year