What kind of workout should i do to get a body like this??

what kind of workout should i do to get a body like this??

Attached: cXWCtzs.jpg (1080x1794, 102K)

squats.

Enji Night is genetically blessed. You can workout all you want, but you'll never look like her. She posted her workout before on her insta and it's pretty laughable, desu. She won the genetic lottery.

What is it about her that seems so wholesome? She's ridiculously hot but she doesn't come off as a typical cosplay attention whore.

Are you a boy or a girl?

Starting Strength

Girl (male)

Her hips are ideal

Attached: 1521723056504.jpg (1080x1200, 127K)

>use the rage from being a chestlet to fuel your lower body workouts x F

>Enji Night
This question really shows how fucked up 4 chan is to ask this. Also OP you will never have her small waist. Do squats 8 to 14 reps range ass to grass.

so is her butthole

you're gonna need to take oestrogen
i mean you're probably already a low test faggot but you'll need more female hormones to look like that
maybe wrap an elastic band round your dick so it shrinks and falls off

When will girls ever learn? You can't achieve someone's else's body unless you're a twin. It's GENETICS. This girl has crazy wide hips.

Go figure.

Train outer hips, inner thighs, ass.

Basically just squat and sumo deadlift. Not that you will. You'd want to avoid training much else besides that and abs. Otherwise you'd do what nature designed you for, having a V-Taper.

Here you go.

Just skip the part about pueraria mirifica or you will grow actual boobs.

Attached: 1514337721833.jpg (1432x2020, 564K)

fork ups

>tfw found a back pic of this girl but nothing else

Attached: who5.jpg (600x1004, 294K)

>I try to go to the gym 2-3 times a week when I have time. What is your workout routine?

A lot of you were asking what this, but honestly I don't have any I just attend the fittness classes at my local gym and try out some machines while Im there.

from her insta, just young girl genetics

Attached: 1520135837755.jpg (800x1066, 260K)

>pueraria mirifica
>a highly estrogenic herb
god damn why aren't there any herbs or plants that have noticeable androgenic properties.
>inb4 onion meme

Attached: rg.gif (500x281, 350K)

There's terrestria tribulis or something, don't remember the name but it's on the NCAA banned list

But if you really want to go down that route don't bother wasting your time on stuff like that, just get juicy juice

she's 17

Perfect

Attached: 155.gif (461x352, 474K)

BABY QUEEN
SEVENTEEN

Attached: eurobeatintensifies.gif (598x444, 650K)

My little wrigglers are even younger.

you can't it's just genetics

Attached: 567ce5e5331d507aff2e65ccfeff2c58.jpg (640x780, 56K)