Do you need meat to be healthy or is it just another jew lie

Do you need meat to be healthy or is it just another jew lie

Attached: DC5E4DB6-B42C-4952-BAB8-4DCA0F717568.jpg (600x600, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sholom_Rubashkin
nutritionfacts.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes you need meat. But (((they))) are pumping it full of (((chemicals))) so pick the right stuff

Attached: 1522234321526.png (607x608, 511K)

It's not actually necessary but it's tasty and has good macros. Don't forget your veggies and fruits though. They're actually necessary.

More of this Jewish bulshit.

Human beings are onnivores. You don't NEED one or the other (meat or plants) to survive but if you want to be healthy you should portion both. Asparagus as in pic is god-tier same with spinach. I shouldnt bother typing to you, read a book for once Jow Forumstard.

Farmers put all kinds of growth hormones in their animals. Its even worse in the far-East (lived there for a year). They treat animals like shit out that way.

Fish is god tier nutrition. Your diet could consists of nothing but fish and vegetables / fruits and you'd be the healthiest motherfucker on earth. Shame fish is so fucking expensive compared to livestock

I always catch my own fish except for when it's winter. Killing and gutting them yourself also makes you feel more in sync with nature.

Yes goyim, give ((us)) more money for organic meats and you'll be high test!

The amount of non-animal products you need to approach the same nutrition that you can get from animal products is ridiculous, ever noticed how vegans eat like 15 lbs of food a day? lmao

Holy shit, you can turn this jew rhetoric to favor either side. It's hilarious.

>yes goyim, drink feminizing soy
>yes goyim, eat our hormone ridden meat
>yes goyim, pay me extra so you can get my premium organic meat

you need all amino acids. most vegan protein doesnt have all amino acids or b12

vegan + amino acid supplements + vitamin b12 + potassium supplements

try seitan

Attached: E5EAC139-5EC6-41A4-B342-C6E73DCC0BC5.jpg (800x533, 121K)

>posting the jew rhetoric jew

no you do not

Attached: 20986774_137721420169438_2004303336865529856_n[1].jpg (720x720, 116K)

yeah, we should all be eating more fish.

I would consider it something we've eaten for long enough to not simply discard from the diet.

Jewish trick.

You don't need meat to be healthy simply because you can easily go vegetarian and get your nutrients from animal and plant products. The conversation gets more complex when you ask "Do I need animal products to be healthy?"

These images are always fallacious (disregarding memes like cholesterol and saturated fat being wrong) given the volume of food being displayed.

isn't IGF-1 not only good for bodybuilding, but also important for well-being in general?

and I thought choline & L-carnitine were also good for you, and lead to feeling more energetic

nobody is talking about protein content in that jpg, so what are you on about with the "volume" of food?

honestly curious

Best way to do it is to either hunt yourself or have a mate who hunts, got a mate who lives out in the bush and he shoots roos when they get on his property, when he comes into the city I trade him my couch for some free quality roo meat. Alternatively fishing is a pretty good way to get some quality cheap flesh You don't necessarily need it, but it's a lot easier to hit all your macros if you eat it.

It's misleading, you see the "you could just eat broccoli for protein b/c for 340 calories of broccoli you get 28 grams of protein which is more than meat" meme all the fucking time, of course in order to get 340 calories worth of broccoli you'd be eating 1 kg of the shit. I was raised in a vegetarian household and the sheer quantities of supplements we were taking to combat the lack of nutrition in our diet was insane, 0/10 would never go back.

A). like I pointed out, nobody is talking about brotein in that pic, so why are you talking about protein?

B). What about calorie heavy food like tubers/beans?

> the sheer quantities of supplements we were taking to combat the lack of nutrition in our diet was insane

more than just omega 3 and B12?

what else were you taking?

amount* of protein by volume**

Yes, goyim! You don't want to be one of those weak, unmanly soyboy vegans do you? W-what do you mean "Jews are the most vegan ethnicity"?? W-what's this talk about "Jerusalem is the most vegan city in the world"? That's just silly, goy, EVERYONE knows meat is manly, don't pay attention to what the Jew does but what the Jew says!

Attached: oh, jew.png (341x316, 70K)

>he doesn't know jews own the meat industry

Sad!

Meat increases estrogen.

Except soy isn't feminising, there is clear scientific evidence for this. The fact that people keep believing it, the way the myth was perpetuated and maintained through the exploitation of men's insecurites and fears was what first made me question all I've learned about ((them)) in school and from the media...

source?

>hunt yourself
There's no sport in that though you already know where you are :)
xD

Depends where you live and what you hunt.
Alot of the garbage is put into the crops and feed which the deer pick off of.

Gotta know their routine, land owners, etc. I got a list compiled of taste wise And trophy sizes for SK for where the best places to go are.

It is true that Jews in Israel eat extremely healthy vegetarian diets, and I believe many in America do as well. They also avoid things like fluoride and aluminum in deodorant etc. Really makes you think.

Attached: source.png (331x132, 40K)

You want sources controlled by the jew media? Enjoy that meat goym, gonna make you stronger ;-).

Paul Watson's tiny body and manboobs really are sad when you consider how hard he tried exploiting that meme.

I don't mean like huffingtonpost, i mean like a scientific study

>IGF-1
>Cholesterol
>saturated fats

> bad

maybe this is why you vegans have fucked up hormones, pencil necks and twig arms. just fucking lmao

Attached: 137814.jpg (600x376, 31K)

Try eating only vegetables and fruit and nuts with maybe a little fish here and there. By day 3 you will feel pretty damn good. Does that mean we should never eat juicy steaks and shit though? Up to you. All I know is once you go back to eating meat all day you really feel the loss of vitality. It's a bit spooky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_by_country
It's literally 5% in israel, this guy is a joke. It's 27%in india. You wanna rock the most likely too poor to afford meat look go ahead.

Have you considered that they only eat meat rarely and are therefore not vegetarians? Meanwhile the rest of us eat meat everyday if not every meal.

Look up their cancer and obesity rates. Ask yourself if maybe you're the butt of a joke and in denial.

Can confirm meat makes you sleepy

The insulin surge from meat is known to be top level. It's insanely potent like a drug.

What's really sad is how schooled he got by several right-wing vegans, and yet Jow Forums still sprouts the meme...

>Vegetarianism and veganism are the same thing
Brainlet.

>Do you need meat to be healthy or is it just another jew lie
Long before Jews existed, people ate 2lbs of rbead and 1 lbs of meat every day. Veggies and fruit were seen as unhealthy.

And 5 years ago, carbs made you sleepy. And now it's meat.

I think you guys are schizophrenic.

food makes you sleepy

Yes and people also used money and had religion and government. Jews ruined all these things and use them for their own nefarious purposes, what makes you think meat – or food in general – is immune? You wanna hunt like your ancestors did, more power to you, but don’t conflate that with the modern meat industry.

Look at what the Jew does and don’t listen to what the Jew says. They eat meat less, and good quality when they do. They are vegan and vegetarian more often. They own the meat industry.

The science is more and more clear on (modern) meat being bad for health and environment, and extremely cruel to animals. But there’s a counter-movement to stop the spread of veganism. It targets the weaknesses of the anti-globalist movement by insisting that meat is manly and soy feminizing (it evidently isn’t), that Big Soy is spreading veganism (they’d lose on it since the meat industry is their number 1 customer by far) and that veganism is Leftist (despite cuck publications saying veganism = white privilege, while more and more conservative men are going vegan; also remember that Marx & Engels made fun of vegetarians, while Hitler was one).

In every vegan thread you’ll see shills jumping in with insults “vegans are pussies lol!” Engaging in debate is dangerous, you need the insults to scare people away, work on men’s insecurities and keep them eating shit to line Schlomo’s pockets.

I went vegetarian for a month and felt nothing, I farted a little less, that's it

Isnt heme iron the most biologically available iron source so that companies try to manufacture it for meat replacement products?

tl;dr? What is your point?

>The science is more and more clear on (modern) meat being bad for health and environment, and extremely cruel to animals.
Wait, are you a muslim?

>also remember that Marx & Engels made fun of vegetarians, while Hitler was one
>2018
>believing your own propaganda from 70 years ago
Holy shit, how dumb are you?

Again, what is your fucking point? See a shrink, man.

wtf i hate scary chemicals now??

Are you literate? Why would moslems, who cut the throat of animals like savages, have anything to do with being AGAINST animal cruelty?

>believing in Allied propaganda which didn't want Hitler seeming like anything other than a callous monster
Albert Speer's memoirs make it clear he was a vegetarian, and even if he wasn't he cared for animal rights given the laws that where passed. I'm not natsoc, not at all, just trying to show what a crock of shit the veganism = Left idea is.

>See a shrink
Oh I disagree and thus must be insane! That's totally not what they did to people in the USSR!

My point is that there might not be anything inherenty wrong with eating animals, but comparing hunting or animal agriculture in our distant past with the modern meat industry is comparing apples with rotten oranges. Reject the industry. Hunt, by from local farmers or go vegan. Most people living in cities should go vegan.

>>Jow Forums
I doubt there's a single jew involved in the meatpacking industry, you fucking mongrel.
that being said antibiotics in factory farm meat cause gyno

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sholom_Rubashkin

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sholom_Rubashkin
Yeah Kosher meat doesn't count it's specifically killed for jews.

Ray croc was not jewish
Monsanto ceo is not jewish
therefore jews don't put lsd in your burgers retard

Valiant of you to protect us, goyim. Truly you are one of the khasidei umót ha'olám!

no, im vegan and healthier than 99% of Jow Forums

Attached: VeganDiet.png (924x2274, 339K)

>implying creating a problem to sell you a solution isn't classic kikery

Attached: 1489868748310.jpg (778x675, 200K)

>161g carbs
Look who hasn't made it

Is it healthy that for breakfast I usually just steam some potatoes and eat them plain with nothing added or removed?

You're pathetic.

Yes, but you can't cook it.

Attached: sv3.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

>2276 kcal
Pls be in London

nutritionfacts.org
Anyone who wants to take a minute to watch some of these videos, fact based nutrition might change your life, but you have to be willing to open your mind and make a change for yourself

This is a blog site though

Holy shit LOL

Post your physique. This is your opportunity to btfo naysayers if you're actually Jow Forums...