What is your goal? Why do you lift?

What is your goal? Why do you lift?

Attached: 58586069-B974-41FB-A623-5EA8ECDFA8C8.jpg (1125x1485, 399K)

i want to be very strong and athletic

I miss my old rugby body. I let myself go to shit after I stopped playing. Would be nice to turn heads again.

I want to stop hating myself

I'm at college and don't really like the majority of people here. I don't get nearly as much social interaction as your average kid here so I go to the gym to keep me sane. It's similar to why prisoners get so strong.

Checked

Are you playing sports right now?

I used to have a disability that's easing off and for years I said if it wasn't for this I'd workout and get strong so now I gotta cash my check when I have my chance

blessed thread

Attached: giphy.gif (600x408, 3.32M)

To get big and beefy then attain a harem of twinks

Attached: 1517891912502.jpg (327x480, 34K)

i'm doing oly lifting but not competitively just yet. will probably look into competing next year or late this year. also have improved my mobility/flexibility 10 fold so i've signed up to to a local calisthenics club and i'm learning how to do flips and box jumps and shit like that. it's fun as fuck

>To smash 20yo ass until I'm in my 40s
>I enjoy being in shape

I want to be able to shit better.

So that people stop fucking calling me lanky. And also I want to be narcissistic and show off my sweet aesthetics to all my friends.

could probably just let yourself go and get hairy. The ones in my area all seem to have daddy issues. Makes for ripe pickings for me.

To make my dad proud

for them

Attached: 1522270461363.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Similar dream, but I also want some beefy dudes, bimbos and musclefus. Pretty much anyone not fat actually.

Attached: 1522714413287.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

I have to leave humanity behind

>just let yourself go

Nah I like getting my muscles complimented when a twink rubs me down with cocoa butter. You can be a fat slob and still get twinks with daddy issues, but they will be bottom of the barrel.

Attached: vaseline_intensive_care_hand_body_lotion_cocoa_radiant.jpg (700x700, 27K)

>ripe pickings
>has sex with dudes

Attached: 67F029B6-3A45-4E32-9A1C-C3491C967854.jpg (995x731, 110K)

>being on Jow Forums
>expecting anyone to believe you don't have sex with dudes

topkek

>Being this much in denial

Attached: nh6k4m9klyh01.png (1207x988, 691K)

looks a lot like the position you take after having your insides destroyed by cock.

Gives me some form of meaning in life. a goal of sorts. Helps take me off of the thoughts of the fact that one day I will die and possibly be nothingness for all eternity

I'm seriously fucking scared of it. keeps me up at night

Attached: fuck.jpg (481x278, 97K)

bottom of the barrel isnt bad. Twinks tend to go downhill and age 10x as fast once they are past their prime. Take it while its good lookin. wont be worth it after that.

To squat 4pl8

So close lads at 3.5 pl8s nao

Ah, the based bi-gymnasium. A noble pursuit.

Attached: gymnasium.jpg (960x562, 113K)

Attached: IMG_0259-1024x547.jpg (1024x547, 183K)

This is why I like built dudes, they just get more handsome and distinguished with age. Even average build dudes look good with age.

couldn't agree more.

I'm gonna be breddy ubset if I cut to that bf% and I do't look at least somewhat similar.

You plebs don't know how to handle twinks. Once they start to go "downhill" you teach them how to lift weights, diet and become a man. They then acquire some twinks of their own and pay you tribute. This way you get an endless supply of prime twinks and get to appreciate the physical specimen you've created.

Attached: untethered.gif (268x168, 1005K)

This is me too.

I want to throw down two hand hangers on a regulation hoop

Hypothetically if I'm a twink, how do I get daddy-tier bf that lifts and can teach me how to eventually get big?
Hypothetically of course b-because I'm not a twink looking for this to happen or anything

Go to a chain or uni gym dressed like this. The rest will sort itself out.

Attached: 1486775495415.jpg (444x480, 57K)

this
>tfw 28 and hooked up with 20 y/o this weekend

but also the health aspect, and the fact that men can still look good (if not better) well into their 40's

is that prometheus?

Attached: Prometheus.png (734x732, 868K)

1. I want to join the military after college
2. I fear being weak and not being able to defend myself. Ironically I can actually fight pretty well, to the point where the last time I got into a fight I turned 3 people jumping me into 2 people trying to drag their friend away from me.
3. I feel like I "missed out" on gains by not taking fitness seriously up until recently. A lifetime of fitness from here on out is my goal.
4. Self-discipline and to ward off my demons

I am sick of getting mogged by others. I want to be the moggee.

>joining military AFTER college
lol you're doing it wrong. why even bother with college if you're just going to waste that degree by being in the military?

Fuck I wish I could get that lean. He probably doesn't even count calories.

Because I want to be an officer?

I want to have a big fat ass so black guys will want to fuck me.

I'm male btw.

When I inherit my parents farm I don’t want to let it go to shit. Need to be stronk

thats gay man

FYI you are currently the 'moggee' (that which gets mogged). 'mogger' is the party that carries out the mogging - grammar in this case

I lifted for aesthetics, changed my life and allowed me to hook up with sloots... then my hairline receded and now I just lift to lessen my depression.

>At least zyzz died b4 the DHT slaughtered his sexual market value

Attached: 1520549293051.png (656x428, 473K)

Cum has a very low calorie count.

>I was gonna let him fuck me, but his hair line is receded at the temples

Women in the minds of Jow Forums everyone

Zyzz still had good hair but it was definitely starting to push back. Normies (And sluts) don't notice that shit until Norwood 3

Attached: d56cd3951903dd0f4edd49af0f6cca2f.jpg (2371x3258, 351K)

honestly? Just to get sexy. Fuck guys or girls, I want to be able to jerk off to myself in the mirror.

Yeah it’s him (OP photo is after the ine you posted though)

To be stronger and make my daily life easier as a result.
To also add size as I have the training and experience with fighting. The size and muscle will help me feel more adequate with protecting my pets and family... one day my child (ren)

Attached: 994c74f7544d53478fe4da26765c995e--bearded-men-hairy-men.jpg (236x354, 23K)

Also, not go g4p like Vince or shave my chest like him. This edit is nice for my inspo.

Kinda dumb my inspo is all tall dude's that got 5+ inches of height on me.

Attached: 1522721727349.jpg (468x215, 48K)

which branch senpai? looking at enlisting ctn in the navy

Air Force or Navy friend, not opposed to Army either. I want aviation or missiles.

CTN is a great field with decent treatment from what I hear, plus you're a prime candidate to be an alphabet boy after your enlistment

>5'5 120
give me literally one reason to keep going

You should probably kill yourself, or get on HRT. Srs

Unfortunately I have a thin waist so ill never achieve it

Attached: 1517705816832.jpg (1000x1000, 251K)

Me too. Think of it like this user.

The constituents of your body were made from inert matter in the universe. In the strictest sense, you were not alive for billions upon billions of years, then, you had life. You have a generous amount of time to experience the world, in relativity to how long most other things live. After that, you'll return to the way you were before. From dust, to dust. Besides, you won't be alone. We'll all be with you in time user. So make the most of life now.

Attached: images (3).jpg (454x324, 23K)

Attached: 81Hnw6acSZL._SL1500_.jpg (716x1500, 144K)

Attached: tw.jpg (830x240, 93K)

Attached: sexy mr adler.jpg (1200x990, 122K)

That's the body I want with bigger shoulders.
I do it to fuck better.

Welcome to Jow Forums newfriend. Didn't you know everyone is a fag here?