Womens weightlifting +90kg is on tomorrow, pic related is competing

Womens weightlifting +90kg is on tomorrow, pic related is competing.

What do we think lads.. will she get the gold?

Attached: 0972618115665.png (738x973, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/transgender-wins-international-womens-weightlifting-title/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Men are so mean. They dominate women in society, then they pretend to be female to dominate them in competition.

Uhmm stop being a bigot. Gender and sex are social constructs

Their biological constructs created in this matrix. If you like to opt out just Kill yourself.

>blast testosterone for decades
>have testosterone 5x that of your competitors
>stop 12 months before competing against males
>banned for life by WADA and panned by the media

>produce relatively massive amounts of testosterone for decades
>have 20x that of your competitors
>compete against women
>reduce testosterone to a level still much higher than your competitors for 12 months
>destroy them
>praised internationally

Attached: images (4).jpg (250x248, 11K)

Kiwi weightlifter Laurel Hubbard has dominated her first major competition, taking out the Australian International in Melbourne on a night she made history as the first transgender athlete to represent New Zealand.

Hubbard, 39, won the women’s over 90kg division at the Melbourne event, setting four unofficial national records in the process. Hubbard lifted a combined total of 268kg – 19kg better than silver medallist Iuniarra Sipaia of Samoa.

Australia’s Kaitlyn Fassina claimed the bronze medal with 223kg.

Hubbard looked visibly emotional as she lined up behind dais awaiting the official medal presentation. But she kept the tears at bay, smiling and waving as she stood atop the podium.

Earlier this month the Herald revealed Hubbard had been selected to make her international debut at the competition after usurping Rio Olympian Tracey Lambrechs at the top of the division.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/transgender-wins-international-womens-weightlifting-title/

Attached: 43b4f11ea627d3573baa6a6db1472ce2c8c90ca20a9afe4aa748027abf22fe44.jpg (575x323, 29K)

lmao i hope he fucking destroys the competition so people will realise "yeah this is not fucking fair that's a dude annihilating women"

I honestly feel really sorry for the other girls in that. I saw a video of them commenting on the situation and some of them had painfully obvious forced smiles on, saying that they were fine with it. Such a disgusting cunt, still looks like a guy, too.

I feel like I've seen this before

Attached: Bend_her.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>mfw can't compete against other men so I pretend to be a woman and get first place

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 41K)

I can see it now.

It's the year 2030. The Olympics. The competitors are taking their starting positions for the Women's 100m sprint. But there are no women to be seen, only 'women.' They let the trannies compete in women's events, rendering biological women no longer competitive. Thus, only biological men are in the elite, meaning no biological woman ever gets a chance at an Olympic medal.

And so, in the search for equality, the Left completely removes women from sport.

Attached: images (35).jpg (390x377, 25K)

>She

Attached: 1511741564297.jpg (294x442, 20K)

goddamn, lol.

I can see that happening - leftards are so disconnected from reality that it might happen. Hell, it would be adaptation in its purest form

This.

I hope he wins by a 100lbs or more.

>268kg in as 131kg
thats fucking terrible

>19kg better than silver medallist Iuniarra Sipaia of Samoa.
a samoan woman is basically a man so desu it's not that unfair

>putting women in charge of society
Fucking kek.

Attached: 1521413021187.jpg (600x397, 26K)

Feminists absolutely fuming our guy (female) reking the shit out of inferior gender

don't tag me in discord again

What did you expect? With the blockers he has less testosterone than a frail teenage girl. The only remaining advantages are his skeleton and distribution.

at least a bw snatch, it's not even that hard especially when you're a fat piece of shit