See guys always make girls giggle at their jokes

>See guys always make girls giggle at their jokes
>Spend years trying to emulate that personality and be that alpha dude
>Nothing
>Lose weight and get jaw surgery
>Get a few inches taller in early 20s (6'2)
>Now groups of girls all giggle at any stupid jokey thing I say
>Suddenly I'm interesting to talk to and hold their attention

Personality is a meme. They way people treat you is directly proportional to how good looking you are. It's hard to swallow this pill unless you've seen the changes yourself

Attached: a708444f-0562-4c64-9e10-eb9265425309.jpg (476x476, 146K)

>op
>pretends to be someone he is not
>creeps out girls
>gets surgery
>after thousands of dollars he finally has confidence
>now can talk to girls without stuttering and forcing jokes
It really is a mystery op

tfw i look like limmy

>be me
>socially inept but managed to make 1 friend (girl)
>make her laugh by being myself
really is not that hard unless you're trying to make jokes out of everything

You guys don't know what it's like to be good looking, so you'll cope with shit like this. Confidence and other memes, because you can't understand that you're literally living like another species compared to good looking peopel

>Just be confident bro

Yeah, okay. When you're trying not to be mogged by chad see how far confidence gets you

maybe you should go out and slay instead of being on Jow Forums

You ever been to a social gathering of any kind? Take time to listen to people's conversations. You will observe that even ugly guys can get females with REAL confidence and REAL charisma. Pretending to be someone you are not, is a guaranteed way to not get laid and creep out girls.

Biggest cuck meme I've seen...

> "grew taller got thin and got a jaw surgery"

Yeah right you still ugly af stop lying

Not as fun when it's easymode

you forgot to mention how the whole bus clapped too

"Women are attracted to funny men, it is often said. This is not true. It only appears this way because women laugh at everything a very handsome man says. So this gives the very handsome men the idea that they are funny." -Norm Macdonald

If you were actually genuine and not larping you'd know that looks are important but personality and how you act is equally important.

You can do well with one or the other but both is what makes it work, there's a reason the Chad meme lists what Chad does not just what he looks like.

T. Fatty who managed to be popular before but has noticed significant improvements the more weight they lose

You're acting like you know what it's like to be good looking. You don't. You're hoping and thinking that personality is equally important, when it isn't

It's a completely direct correlation between how you look and how people percieve everything you do. The same thing done by a good looking person is impressive/funny/romantic/cool and when done by an ugly person is the opposite.

Swallow the pill already jesus christ

Attached: 0_S-8DsgmWHAqjAPoL.png (432x330, 19K)

Out of 5, your personality will be perceived at maximum +/- 0.5 of how good you look.

If you're a 3 in looks, you're personality is 2.5 to 3.5

A guy doing and acting all the same ways as you as a 4 has a personality of 4.5, but you literally cannot. People will always rate you as being worse because of the halo effect.

This is why, with no change in personality, OP's joking around goes from stupid to funny/cute

Personality has a much bigger effect than you think. Looks can make up for it but personality and charisma can really change things. I've seen ugly dudes get girls just because they're the life of the party and easy to get along with. Good looks will take you far, no doubt, but looking good is not necessary as long as you have charisma. That being said, I think there is a limit as to how ugly you can be before charisma won't help you

can totally confirm as someone who was a fatty until my early twenties, always had decent facial aesthetics but they only started showing after my weight loss and finally taking care of my hair/beard
as revenge i disregard all beautiful women that show interest in me and only go for the highest test bitches

Attached: 1517781224294.png (1256x1079, 1.79M)

OP ON ABSOLUTE SUICIDE WATCH

>jaw surgery
Before and after pics with time stamp faggot

Looks get you in the door but confidence keeps you there. If you are confident and a girl does not find you attractive it does not matter what you do she will not be into you. However, if a girl find you attractive and you act needy, weak, insecure, or indecisive her attraction will fade away fast. Looks ARE important for women but remember, women are not men and have different factors when in comes to attraction. Men are almost entirely visual while women are a combo of other things

Lmao literally. It's hard to understand without making the transformation. Female friends used to roll their eyes when I opened my mouth now they giggle immediately even if its not even funny. My personality hasn't changed.

Lmao literally. It's hard to understand without making the transformation. Female friends used to roll their eyes when I opened my mouth now they giggle immediately even if its not even funny. My personality hasn't changed. Also are you the guy who made the post about looksmaxxing earlier where you said you got your jaw expanded after mewing for 2 years along with other things including a late growth spurt?

have you ever thought that maybe people with better personalities are perceived as better looking and not vice versa?

mmhmm

Assuming OP isn't bullshitting I think he has a point.

Anyone that's gone through the transformation from gross to attractive knows how differently people treat you. I myself was a nerdy lanklet, computer gremlin posture, no fashion sense, bad hair bad skin etc. basically the virgin creeper that women hate instinctively. I hit the gym, fixed all that shit, went from 135 lbs to 170, now people treat me like a human.

At first it made me incredibly bitter. Women would want to be my friend for no reason, say kind things to me about my personality when they had no idea who I was, other men respected me more and the amount of social bullying I received essentially flatlined. If you added alcohol into the mix it became incredibly egregious; friend's wives feeling me up, women who were ice queens cuddling up on me, the list is pretty fucking long.

I took that pill and moved on though. It's not ONLY about looks, people are definitely influenced by your appearance and as much as it feels overwhelmingly relevant when you just enter that realm for the first time, it's not everything. It's fun to mog normies for a while but if you don't have a personality to back it up people just don't take you seriously at all, and the attraction women feel to you is passing and you become a set piece.

I won't lie though, being a sexy set piece is better than being immediately sidelined because you're not aesthetically pleasing to someone. You can't expect people to ignore this part of themselves, we all have it. Become wise yourself and find beauty in everyone else, but you can't expect anyone else to follow that standard.

Attached: THAT FEEL MORNING.jpg (680x418, 47K)

this is true

i have social anxiety because ive experienced both sides... now if i ever have ugly days i get anxious about how i will be treated throughout the day. it's so fucked.

Have you ever thought of how badly you're coping?

So you manned up, took personal responsibility, improved yourself and now you’re mad that it’s getting you results?

>be ugly, bad haircut, greasy skin but 6'2
>invisible to women, literally
>lose some weight, get haircut, dress better
>lift weights, gain some muscle
>young chicks giggle between eachother
>cashiers at store smile super nice when you smile to them
>female coworkers are flirty towards you

i recommend for any male out there
Its not because of muscles from gym, its because you are appearing more confident. Combine with self care for appearance and some social gains, and you will make it.

t. didnt make it yet bcuz 25 kissless virgin
probably because i barely ever go out

Stop doing everything for girls and instead do it for yourself, impress the man in the mirror for he is there for you for all your life.

Conventional looks are a meme. As long as you have good hygiene and you take care of yourself you will be much more confident.

Looks are subjective

>Looks are subjective
Holy cope of the century