Help with glute activation

What do you do to warmup for squats?

How do you relax your hips more?

Attached: glutealanatomy_0.jpg (600x270, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BgzQXleAZVw/?taken-by=sammeadepl
youtube.com/watch?v=HyCiZVMMDW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I do is squat with the bar and I'm good to go
Don't know what else I could do

Attached: SQUATZ.png (373x368, 161K)

goblet squats

Have your gymbro help you with some rear glute spreads. He might have to lube you up, but its excellent for warming up.

Slow bodyweight or empty bar squats until my legs are warm.

i foam roll and stretch, then do like 10 warm up sets

Alan Thrall has some good videos on squats
for butt activation you just need to clench everything, like you're trying to stop somebody from entering

Just drive go the gym by bike for like 6km, that gets thing just warm enough to start squatting with

Just do warm up squats to get use to the movement and form.

>not warming up to lmao2pl8

i have no idea what this activation buzzword garbage is, if you somehow came out of the bottom of a squat and now are standing, your glutes activated

just warm up with the bar and then a few sets pyramiding up to your first working set, like the book tells you

>glute activation

Fuck off retard

best advice.

Your squat doesnt suck because your 'glutes arent activating', you're just weak

Not necessarily. If your glutes are dormant, you’ll use mostly your quads. Chances are, you probably don’t even use your glutes, huh.

yeah i squat 380kg without my glutes

lighter squats

You dont squat that much. If you did, you would recognize proper stretching and warmups. Dumb dyel

Yes I do?
instagram.com/p/BgzQXleAZVw/?taken-by=sammeadepl

And yes I obviouslu understand stretching and warmups. I'm saying that you cannot perform the function of the glutes in any other way. They do not need 'activating'

the glute activation things i do are banded frog pumps, banded clams, donkey kicks and banded fire hydrants

i think the banded frog pumps are the best! they burn my ass real good before i lift. it definitely makes a difference :)

youtube.com/watch?v=HyCiZVMMDW4

Activating = stretching.

When I do leg curls and my hamstrings get exhausted I fell like my ass activates pretty strong.

Please tell me how stretching a muscle activates it.

Also tell me why it's important at all. Are your muscles turned off?

your glutes cannot be dormant, if they were hip extension would not occur

you'll always use mostly your quads in a squat, because all squats (yes, even low-bar) are by their very nature quad-dominant movements

calling sam, a near 400kg squatter, a DYEL

top fucking kek

Nobody lifts their PR right away. They warm up to it. Dumb DYEL

>calling sam
So that's not you, but a guy named Sam? Dumb DYEL trying to act like someone else on the internet lmfao

no, brainlet, sam is
i'm
maybe you should do some brain activation drills you fucking retard lmao

Attached: 1522751465975.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

>Nobody lifts their PR right away. They warm up to it.

I'm well aware, thats called warming up. Nothing needs 'activating'

Your muscles dont just sit in some dormant turned off state othereise youd have to do leg activation drills just to get out of bed in the morning

he has to do sphincter activation drills otherwise he just shits himself in public

lmao