Is it possible?

Is it possible for me to go from 107kg (Today) to 75 kg (November) with the following:

I go gym 6-7 days a week.
I eat 1900 calories a day.
I am 5'11, 107 kg.

I go hard everyday. I want to be shredded and low bf by November . Is this possible?

Pic related, my goal.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumpity bump

Maybe, just do it and see what happens.

Why

>that hat
quickest way to go from a 7-8/10 to a 5

Very possible but you're gonna have to make this thing a priority in your life. That means no alcohol or fastfood and other garbage. Post a bodypic

The reason might seem a bit retarded, but i am basically going after a girl. This is a girl i plan to marry. Ofc first impressions matter, so i want to look as good as i possibly can.

I never drink, minimal fast food (if i do within my calorie range) and i go gym daily, 2-4 hour sessions.

You are pretty fat bru, you can look skinny and your abs might technically show but you won't look like the guy with the retarded cap in your pic.

Also the second you start skipping gym for whatever excuse like "It's not me, I have to take care of X" your goal will be ruined.

Imo you are looking at it wrong, just do starting strength and try to have fun with your life without eating like a filthy pig like you do now. In a year or so you will look really good and will have developed a healthy hobby.

I don't really need to look like the guy in the pic, i just wanna look decently big. I am already down -20k, my strength has 3x and i am eating right. I actually started around 2-3 months ago now. Thing is i NEED to achieve this goal. I will sacrifice anything required, I have not skipped a day of gym and i train as hard as i can.

Also, don't really know how this will effect my goal, but i plan to start boxing in 2 months to learn how to fight.

be careful about loose skin tho.
losing that much weight so fast might be bad

Eat less, you are not gonna lose 30kg if you eat 1900 kcal. Go to 1700-1600.

Try to hit 1/2/3/4 pl8s then. By the time you hit that you will absolutely look good, pretty doable in 6 months of hard training

I am probaly already going to have this problem anyway, and i already have stretch marks all over my body. I plan to get a tummy tuck and get rid of the marks/skin, and generally make that area look nicer. Also, i did drop significant weight before, and never really noticed loose skin.

Am at 1 plate squat, almost 1 plate chest, and my back has gotten much stronger. I am increasing weight almost every week.

I know you want to "go hard" but don't train for 2 hours AND go to the gym 6-7 days a week. That is some serious overtraining. Workouts should be ~45 minutes to an hour. Also I wouldn't exceed going to the gym 5 days a week. Do something like monday tuesday rest thursday friday saturday rest and make sure you are training different muscles on the back to back days. Progress pics will boost your confidence too, as you WILL see results with the right dedication. If your body starts to do shit at functioning, take the training down a notch (overtraining IS a common problem). The dopamine rush you'll get when you smash PRs and become chad will be well worth it. Good luck bro

Attached: 1496766506498.png (289x289, 159K)

>never really noticed loose skin
that's may be a good signal.
if you're already aware of the issues around loose skin, it is fine then.
i just wanted to point it out before you learn it the bad way

Thank you bro. Thanks for the advice.

This desu

I never did cardio cause I was scared shitless of loose skin, I lost all my weight lifting and having a good diet. From 117kg to 86kg it took me like a year and a half but no loose skin (or cardio, which might be worse thab loose skin kek)

Thanks, yea i have done tons of research into it. I already have a plan for the different possible outcomes.

I once went from 120 kg to about 89 kg but literally starving myself. Lost so much weight in so little time. Noticed no loose skin.

Change your program then, cause you should be lifting more if you've been doing it for 3 months, try PPL adding 5lbs on compound lifts every time

Eating 1000kcal under your TDEE every single day would mean about 28kg loss in that time. Assuming you do everything perfectly which is unlikely it's pretty reasonable to assume that you could lose around 30kg and look fit in seven months but you will never look like that pic without steroids.

>I go hard everyday
No you don't, you think you're going to, but you won't

I just want to look decently big with a shirt on. Like i want to be able to standout, not look skinny. I literally just need to look good enough for a first impression.

I have already been training for 2-3 months, no idea why haven't mentioned that.

Thing is, this is really important to me. Like, i am willing to sacrifice anything to achieve this goal.

I have skipped classes, taken days of work, for the gym. Gym comes before anything.

Fair enough, but why is it so important to lose so much weight so quickly though? You shouldn't be sacrificing your future for the present, you should sacrifice the present for the future.

this fucker went to my high school lel
glad hes doing well, but jesus christ he shills the most retarded fitness advice and "plans"
> if you arent lifting properly for your body type, you wont make any gains

Like i said above, i need to make a first impression. The longer i leave it, the greater the chances i will loose my opportunity.

So you plan to wait 7 months to make a first impression on a girl you want to marry? You want to marry a girl you havent met yet?

I have already met her, and ik for a fact she won't be getting married for at least another year (she wants to finish college first). Thing is, she is really introverted, and i have spoken to one of her friends, and basically learned what she likes. We have common interested, and she is smart and attractive by my standards. I got one chance, and i really can't mess this up. That's why i need to look decent, so she is at least physically attracted to me when she first sees me. That would increase my chances exponentially.

I am going to save this thread and post in 7 months to see if i achieved my goal. I thanks you guys for the help/advice. Hopefully, i have the will to see this through. Thanks lad.

>never going to make it

I WILL

you can lose that amount of weight in that time yes, but you'll need a slightly bigger deficit.

Your goal is pretty much unreachable for you

right now you look fat, and if you go hard you could MAYBE end up with your goal weight. You wont be muscular tho. You will look average in november

You probably won’t be shredded you let yourself get too big

yeah u can make it natty if u do 2 cycles of cut per 1 cycle of bulk. you got good frame to mass ratio and 1900 cal is pretty small so use that much for cuttting and eat around 3000 kcal for bulk.

also keto for cut

post your current look

Attached: bodybuilders.jpg (3191x1760, 923K)

>daily
>2-4 hour session

youtube.com/watch?v=YSDTPPM9qsc

How much did Zyzz exercise tho

zyzz wasn't natty tho

This

Are you okay mentally, OP?

I lost 30kg with boxing 3x a week, intermittent fasting and 1200kcal.

Y I K E S

>this level of delusional autism
Dont put too much hope in your retarded plan or else you'll just end up heartbroken, but youve got nothing to lose. Might as well go for it.

OP is 5'11, 107kg and plans on marrying a girl he's supposedly met before but wants to get to 75kg lean to make a good first impression... with a girl he's already met.

pack it up boys threads over

Attached: 1521446235632.png (860x1100, 1.25M)

Did not meet her IRL, spoke to her few times online.

At this point in my life, this goal is the only thing keeping me from kms.

>roughly 30kg in 30 weeks
Try it out, just keep doing your best and keep your goal in mind. Its possible, you will probably have faster progress at the start than the end but just keep going kohai.
>first impression
Dude, I say this as a single guy myself, but try and befriend her and do not get complacent. Keep losing this weight, show her what you can do when you set your mind to something but you cannot let the social aspect of things fall by the wayside. Even if you were to lose all that weight by that point, she may be taken, and you may not actually know how to attract her. the first will hurt more than the second, but both will lead to the same result.

I'm this guy
Nice progress so far, I was never as big as you but when I had lost 24kg (basically, my largest to my smallest) I felt incredible, my knees felt amazing, I could just jump up stairs with absolutely no discomfort.