Why is it acceptable being a fat fuck but having bad teeth is literally the most disgusting thing?

Why is it acceptable being a fat fuck but having bad teeth is literally the most disgusting thing?
My teeth are crooked and I dont have money for invisalign atm....really fucks my confidence.the gains are good tho atleast

Attached: z09hdlt5mmq01.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

It's a status symbol, like well-groomed hair and a nice wardrobe
If you had a good personality it wouldn't matter as much

>Why is it acceptable being a fat fuck
its not acceptable

Attached: tacotime.jpg (640x480, 81K)

OPs photo disgusts me

my teeth are so fucked up you wont believe but i am really attractive otherwise and my personality is good so i still get the ladies.

Reminder that this fat unfunny sack of shit managed to become rich, famous, and acquired a qt asian gf by literally just stalking people on video games. This world is not fair.

Attached: 70D337DE-32B0-4DD8-8E8B-EE019D7824F7.jpg (911x1200, 217K)

are you sure about that cause I literally see fatties everywhere I go even in gym.

Don't you know of based Greek?

Attached: 4mn0udtift8z.jpg (225x225, 5K)

yeah but at least he'll die by age 35 and never life a full life doing things like hiking, sports with friends or anything really that involves even slight physical exertion

Attached: m1avfhz6eiq01.jpg (480x364, 119K)

that image is very disturbing

I'd rather be a fat dyel than being ugly/have disgusting teeth like you, I don't get how you can't see how horrible it looks in comparison

>Thinking she doesn't just use him for money
>Thinking she isn't fucking Chad every week
>Thinking she doesn't give him a pity handjob once a year
>Thinking he'll ever leave

As long as you have good oral hygiene you're fine.

his bad habits fucked kitty, sad stuff

Attached: 4rhx3aimokq01.png (645x868, 883K)

You're pathetic.

Sort your fucking insecurities instead of screeching toward fatties, they're not your scapegoat

they are bloatmaxxing

Attached: 1523067127459.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

>not your scapegoat
best goy

jezus she got fat

Since when is being a fat fuck considered acceptable?

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I have always taken care of my teeth, but they have still rotted considerably and my breath smells like a rotting corpse. It really fucks with my confidence as well. I always try to look away from people's faces when I have to talk for longer than 5 seconds. People probably think I'm weird. I also chew a shit load of gum but I doubt that it helps much but I feel like I must do it. I go through about 20-30 pieces of gum per day. In about 2 months I'll be able to get dental insurance after my 90 day probationary period at work. Hopefully I can get them fixed without missing much work because I barely started there and don't want to give a bad impression. I think I am going to need some dentures though, probably a full set. How long does a major denture surgery usually take one out for recovery? When I had my wisdoms out when I was 15 I was out of school for several days. I can't miss several days of work, but getting all of your teeth ripped out seems like the recovery period would be lengthy. Also going to have to get a loan from my bank to pay for it all most likely, so thats fun.

>unfunny sack of shit
he carries any stream he's on tho
>qt asian gf
she's literally fatter than him rofl

>being a fat cunt is fine
>being bald isn't
see ya in another life fellas