/fraud/- dyels calling other dyels dyel edition

Read the retarded reddit wiki
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
before even thinking about asking your absolutely retarded questions.Then get DYELs to answer them

Even as internet doctors we can't tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are awesome and you're awesome for considering them.

Pinning long esters twice a week is a great idea and has many benefits.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.
Previously on roiding for this: →

Attached: roidingforthis.jpg (4032x3024, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4ynZowsDtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that slut? Is he still dating that hairy vegan tranny?

cheeky where tf u been
no, dating new shoehead now.
and yes see last thread lel, i am spooky skeleton now, yet am still larger than septicon

Fuck I only just realized how similar slut's face is to master's

burnt pooper in

Attached: this entire everything.png (362x324, 16K)

You know how it is. Go out for some milk, next thing you know, its suddenly 2 years down the line.

I'm getting gyno surgery in 6 weeks :)

How's things? Is she hot? Does she smell?

>this absolute DYEL has a gf while you are 3x his size and are alone
it really makes you think

lel i know exactly how it is.
i forgot to come on here for a few years as well.
gyno surgery
did your gyno get bad?? ive only ever seen 1-2 pics of you but dont remember gyno.

things are great, im still in florida even though broke up with shoehead
found new shoehead a week after brokeup with old shoehead.
been dating her for a few weeks now. going really well.
she has more muscular legs than i do, and my legs are my best body part, its wonderful

FACE>HEIGHT>FRAME
lel

>been training for years but looks like the shit I wiped off my shoe this morning
Do you guys actually take steroids here or is it just LARPing

we take steroids but were not smart enough to go beyond the pussy tier doses nor do we have the willpower to lift

I don't roid. I hardly even lift
this reminds me.
post current legs you manlet.

>the legs of a man who doesn't work legs

Attached: 20180217_195251.png (1080x1920, 2.13M)

For a second I thought you were cheekie and I was confused about the gyno surgery lol

steroids are not magic

+1

prime example

Attached: kek.jpg (847x1920, 342K)

Yeah its pretty bad. Its alright through winter because obviously it shrinks when its cold but yeah, now its getting warmer, its sticking out a lot. Have to have liposuction and then they'll cut the tit tissue out. Going to cost £4500.

Didn't realise you were in Florida lol. Thought you were in Ohio or something. You live in Florida now then?

Why you break up with the hairy one? She sounds nice, sounds like your happy with shoehead number 2 :)

this lmao
i think it partially stems from the fact that they both are consciously trying to have the puffy lips face

moved from ohio to florida with old shoehead.
broke up with her because instead of being a doctor in america, shes decided to be a doctor in india.
even though we'd be rich, i dont want to move to india.
new shoehead is last year phd student, and yea definitely happier with new shoehead than i ever was with old.

4,500 isnt terrible, are you able to get a loan for it? if so thats a super easy amount to afford.
i've heard mixed stories but ive heard that its much less likely you'll get it again after they cut it out, so hopefully it works out well

my lips are just big you fag, stop staring at my lips

Attached: Screenshot_20180408-142110.png (1080x1920, 1.3M)

try eating some food buddy then you might become big enough for me to hear your opinion

what part of florida little guy? im in west palm beach

Yeah i'd avoid india as well. Hardly a country to aspire to work in.

My student loan pretty much covers it tbf. Get like £3000 a year from Uni. However I can pay the surgery costs over the course of 6 months anyway, which makes it better. As once the surgery is out the way im just going to spend all summer working, so i should hopefully be able to keep the majority of my student loan money in the bank and just use money i earn to pay.

I think you can always get the gyno again because they never remove the whole gland, they said they need to leave some of it their, in order to make the nipple look normal, rather than like sink in or whatever. So like, they'll still be some gland their that could i suppose grow again. It was prohormones that gave me the gyno.

sounds pleasant

n...no thank you

what's a good diet for first test-e cycle? considering 750 cals over TDEE, 400g carbs 250g protein whatever remaining as fats. either a 4 day upper/lower split or a 5 day push/pull/legs/rest/push/pull routine.

nice one

>dating a pajeet

Can your life get any worse fucking hell

>Stands in front of mirror
>Turns light off
Canary.....Canary....Canary

6 months will be pretty easy, especially with low bills.
assuming you dont have a bunch of bills while you're in uni.
got any job in mind for the summer?
also wtf are u doing taking prohormones
you're just making yourself look more and more dumb.
>haha look at this fag he was dating a doctor what a loser
shes white you mong.

canary
canary
canary

Wew you have that Elliot Rodger lower face.

Attached: 1428010144724.jpg (697x690, 37K)

make it 500 over tdee and half a gram of fat per pound of bodyweight with the rest carbs

any reason why +500 cals? im barely out of DYEL so was hoping eating big + test = more gains.

What did greasy bottom bracket meant by this?

Attached: fag1.jpg (532x299, 65K)

kek
canary

canary

canary

whats the first fag photo you have?

Only got like £300 in bills each month. Going to try and get something enjoyable (not looking at the minute though, just going to get the surgery done and then start.) like at a theme park, hotel or something outside at least with a bunch of chica's / milfs, something easy and enjoyable.

I already have a saturday job at the minute that pays dead good for what it is, and that will cover my bills each month. If i get a job around that, that gets me about >£750 per month or whatever then that can go towards paying off the surgery and leave me some extra to buy food etc.

'_'

>333
canary canary canary
canary canary canary
canary canary canary

hes not coming back

that sounds easy broski.
how many more years of uni?

Can't remember why the filename tho.

Attached: fag.gif (325x325, 1.48M)

He's probably locked up anyway, the dirty pedo.

Got another 3 years lel. 2nd year is a year working somewhere though, cant wait for that.

Im off anyway broskinator, catch you later.

>threaded

Why is everything pressed these days? fucking garbage

that poor pedo.
later

you can come lift at my home gym if youre close. Just one rule though though anyone who lifts there has to lift naked (;

Would you clap them cheeks on a nightly basis during a committed relationship with this grill?

>hairy vegan tranny
What now? The meth chick he used to date had a QT sister iirc, surprised he didn’t go for her.

Attached: 4F27A897-E111-4F03-9A06-115FA13F2D57.jpg (1242x2208, 396K)

kek, meth chick?
i dont remember

She's an ayy and she didn't shave her head as a baby. You can see her unruly baby hairs.

That one he was dating while doing all that stupid shit. She had pink hair or whatever, it’s probably the same chick he’s with now.

Less baby hair more makeup

Attached: 348E726F-137B-4E80-BD7D-34CA6865038A.jpg (1242x2208, 491K)

oh god did i date a girl with pink hair
i used to drink too much

That would explain why you look like shit

septic pls put your trip on
i know its you.
that level of deductive reasoning is your trademark

Fuck you got me

Any of you guys own one of those machines that check your blood pressure?
i saw some guy posting that he bought one online for $30

Weight still the same while looking much bigger and being on dbol for for 2 weeks AEEEHEHEHEHHHEHHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i never set foot on scale ever gain

He wish

as long as i am not a fucking cancer looking dyel like you i am fine

fuck scales

Attached: download (3).jpg (275x183, 13K)

mast can i have your progress photos?

Aw shit boys i bought some sarms online from the US to be delivered in the UK
and on the tracking it says
'Your item could not be delivered on April 7, 2018 at 9:10 am in UNITED KINGDOM due to payment of charges. It is being held while the addressee is notified'
This mean i gotta pay some kind of international delivery fee?

No wonder fat people hate them

I will cry myself to sleep tonight soon

what does it matter i am still dyel i need more steroids. i need to go 1,5 g by the end of the month

Attached: 445.jpg (1354x839, 288K)

I am tempted to take tren now. I want to get to 120 kg by the end of the year

test is not enough anymore

Holy fuck calm down lmao.
I just learned to limit the shit I pump up my ass and now you repeat after my past mistakes?

You'll turn into a dyel flat twink.

You'll probably legit let someone fuck you in the ass too.

Don't do it mast.

they don't make the hormone that does what you want, yet

I think everyone wants that hormone.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4ynZowsDtU

Attached: 1519271087251.jpg (601x507, 56K)

is it trest

trecabolsterone

But Nano i have to grow, it's the only thing i care about in life. I think 24/7 about muscles even during sex and sleep

What do you mean? I need to take GH? Slin seems to crazy

lmao

Starting HCG today, plan on pinning it with test IM since I don't have any insulin needles.

Any contraindications to this?

Dimethandrolone has the potential to be that, it's basically trestolone that doesn't aromatize.

Yeah and you'll grow on 1g of test and you know it.
I know, hypocritcal, but its good advice.

>You'll probably legit let someone fuck you in the ass too.
But that is already happening

Tomorrow i pin the next 500 mg test-e and will probably finish the anadrol leftovers if dbol is finished

What is your plan for now?

Stick with 500mg test, 400mg deca. Eat only slightly above maintenance, all clean.
See it I can fix lipids, if I can I'll keep at this until gains dumb down and see from there what the next step is or I cruise when they stay bad.

I'm more excited for the melanotan 2 honestly and carderine.

Gains are back on schedule but I'll refrain from posting anything until my vacation is over (which lasts for 3 weeks starting next week) to see of manual labor really impacts gains.

What does your current diet looks like? I also have to cruise soon, I am already blasting since January, sm.h i don't want to get back to the normal life again

You already have it ordered? I am also curious for that, keep me updated on that.

Are you going somewhere on vacation?

Current diet is very boring and low in fats.
The only fats come from my daily 2 eggs and some pb.
Rest is mostly plain white rice, chicken and brocolli with lots of salad, tomatoes and cucumber.

Going to order somewhere this month.

Planned on going to murica but skipped to improve the house a bit. Need to get the staircase carpeted nicely and some other shit.

To fix your lipids?

Great, I never went to that fat hamburger land. I am always worried whether they have a gym or not you can buy a day pass at , since we mostly take a studio so i can cook my own food. Those mostly lack gyms.

>carpeted
only for the stair i hope(to reduce sound probably?). laminate flooring is best

Fix lipids and make (hopefully) gain in the process. Scale is going up and I look leaner so I'm happy.

Pick a hotel with a gym, thats what I did.

Just stairs, rest is nicely 4 sided v-grooved laminate. Gives dust a place to rest and helps the cat with stairclimbing since he gets exciting and slips sometimes.

pls see

>Scale is going up
i hate you. We don't mentioned it anymore from now

Yeah but hotel mostly have only a microwave if you're lucky, no cooking abilities like a stove etc.

Laminate is best looking. I hate carpet is for fucking old people that smoke and have cancer

Are scales the real gains goblins?

I think its rebound from flu and some water retention.
Pic related is what I look now, I know I wasnt going to post but it'll be comparable material for a month down the road.

Hotel has no cooking I'm afraid. That said TGI's had some decent meals and they have kwark there. That and I took a shitload of var with me on vacation kek.

Attached: 20180408_223449.jpg (1056x1056, 787K)

Results of 500mgTestE/16week DBol40mg/week1-6
My bloods checked out pre and mid cycle. What do you guys think. I'm way thicker and stronger than I was pre cycle.

Attached: IMG_20180408_135339.jpg (2304x1223, 315K)

scales are jewish tricks.

>carpeting the stairs for the cat
Cute

Attached: 1521568425953ns.webm (480x480, 724K)

haha damn i wanna get a cat now

is it ok if i just adopt a stay kitten? theres plenty where i live

i just got rid of my cat today.
my apartment is a wide open loft, so i hear whatever that damn thing does all night long. kept/woke me up so many times, so i had ex gf come take it because it was her idea in the first place.

Face game is MUCH better. Now loose the lip piercing, darker hair and more muscle and you will rek twinks on sight.

How do you prep then? You just go yolo on vacation? I would go full panic mode i would need to skip a good meal for some shit meal

2/10 bait

How dangerous are steroids? Is taking test alone harmful if taking precautions such as AI and clean pins? Are there any studies on the dangers of steroids at these doses and with these precautions?

Of courshe
Purebreeds are prettier but some stray cats are cute too.
You're never bored with a cat.

Cats are nocturnal animals though if you play with him during the evening he should sleep a good chunk of the night, especially if you let him sleep with you.
My cat used to lie down with me and wake me up about 10 minutes before the alarm goes on.

Attached: 1501244033433.webm (720x404, 715K)

Darker hair should happen and more muscle will surely happen.

Take orals, look for decent places to eat and shop and stop giving a fuck for a single week.

because im in a loft with no bedroom door, that fucker would stare at me and whatever girl i had in bed.

the other day i was getting bj from new gf and i look over and cat is just staring at my dick.
immediately flaccid

never again

mostly annoyed by it waking me up at night though

>wreck twinks on sight
lmao what

Seems annoying.
Putting some kind of elaborate scratching post or even a huge cardbox in a corner of the appartment could have helped with the intimacy thing, your cat would have spend a lot of time in it.
Unfortunately habits are almost impossible to break when they're grown up, if your cat "hunts" during nighttime then there isn't much to do.

Attached: 1466792984124.gif (309x161, 1.45M)

Exactly what it sounds like so watch out bimbsy

Anyone else feel bad about going on gear if you don't tell anyone?
Like, being a fake natty makes real natties feel like they are doing something wrong, even if they are doing everything right.

Attached: inthesinbinwithyou.jpg (569x559, 36K)

real natties are never doing everything right. they're lifting thinking they're going to make gains. they're suckers that fell for it

Still not on roids but I guess I wouldn't bother with it.
Also like said, an overwhelming majority of natties barely make any substantial gain because they're not committed enough.
And it's not like I knew serious lifters or people knowing what roids actually do so I wouldn't even know how to bring it.

Attached: 1520832032315.jpg (640x640, 33K)

tfw they always puts focus on my chest roidcne when they caress my chest during sexy time

Attached: 1503118117172.jpg (633x758, 67K)

I consider it the next logical step.
It's an investment into a lifestyle you have already dedicated yourself to.

I don't even give a fuck if people find out, I achieved more than 90% of them would on gear as a natty.
They'll talk behind your back and accuse you if you don't look completely DYEL anyways.

dick sucking lips

ty bbgl

Question for you, slut.
How many matches have you gotten on Grindr since you made your account?