Are beards permanently tainted now?

Are beards permanently tainted now?

Attached: tumblr_nqfw2igIEs1rx54tto1_500[1].jpg (500x213, 33K)

Unironically started shaving because of this meme after I started seeing it IRL

Attached: 0A2ADC98-9351-41E3-8ED2-1BB135106961.jpg (650x828, 216K)

If you can pull a beard off without looking like a faggot then go for it, otherwise just stay clean shaven.

Get the moustaches before they got spoiled tpp.

my beard looks like this

>tfw can’t grow right under my nose on the ridge thing

I pretty much shave off instantly whenever mine grows. Beards do nothing but give a false sense of masculinity and hide the fact the wearers have no jawline. Soyboys have tainted them beyond belief.

The more hipster oriented soyboys already are doing that user

Never had a beard. I keep a playboy stubble, because I am one.

Not really it's like saying having hair is soyboy

If you're not a soyboy, you're not a soyboy

My beard

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-04-07 at 12.40.26 (1).jpg (530x556, 63K)

don't behead me

Grow a non-faggot mustache.

insalhahhaa brother

Attached: 560f93009fcd4ee0d10c9fde14431e9e.jpg (800x530, 35K)

I will steal only all the women in your country

I got laser hair removal

Girls only like the BIG WHITE COCK

true

Bullshit. I have a portuguese background. Bitches love my chorizo

a beard only looks good on a manly face if you don't have a manly face you will look like a soyaboy no matter what you do.
T. Only mustache

Attached: tom-selleck.jpg (385x477, 32K)

I have a beard, I like having it more than I like being clean shaven. What blows is seeing the kind of people who make having a beard such a big deal, as if it was some major accomplishment in their life to do nothing to their face for a few days.

It depends on what the rest of your face looks like then. I see a lot of guys roaming around my campus looking pozzed but they have a beard similar to the picture.

thats more like a ring of fur.
the lack of any real hair by the connector area/cheeks makes it look bad.

>wanting to look like an Anglo

Portuguese are white

This
I stay clean shaven because my mustache doesn't connect with my chin hair and it looks complete garbage tier.I think my face looks better without beard anyways tho.
DON'T grow a beard if you don't have good beard genes,it looks like you glue ass hair in your face

Attached: 10j45k3gjw234l3.jpg (720x960, 72K)

I've always told myself that I won't grow a moustache until I'm on my thirties, preferably 35. I feel like there's an age requirement to have a moustache and not look like a faggot.

Attached: 1522290950073.jpg (216x346, 14K)

beards are a secondary sex characteristic... you have to be sort of stupid to shave it because of some faggots. mustaches are handsome, too

You are correct, keep that look.

>Shaving because of a meme
I wonder what being this insecure feels like? I mean if you PREFER the cleanshaven look, more power to you. But WANTING a beard and opting out because of soyboys? That's just letting the soyim win.

The thing with moustaches is that they look simply horrible when you're young. You have to keep shaving constantly for years for it to look decent.

not really, I had a pretty great mustache at 20. depends on your genetics.

Be the change you want to see. If we keep up the meme that beards are tainted, than they will be. Of course, ya gotta make it work for your face too.

>moorish rape babies
>white

>tfw had a beard for more over a year
>friends tell me it fits me really well
>fuck up shaping it today
>say fuck it and shave it all
>look like a child
it'll take me like 2 months to get back to what it was but it still hurts

Attached: 1442376805493.gif (320x180, 1.59M)