How do you season your chicken breasts?

How do you season your chicken breasts?

Picrelated bathed in olive oil and butter. Marinated overnight in salty water. So good.

Attached: 20180408_145036.jpg (2560x1440, 1.18M)

Picrelated is me.

Attached: clothed.jpg (2560x1440, 491K)

So I've been looking for a new pair of joggers in that classic baggy silhouette. But all I found was either overpriced or not 100% nylon.

Attached: classic.jpg (472x300, 53K)

Be honest. Did you break into that place?

Sounds tasty user. I like a little bit of lemon and garlic on mine grilled

But then it hit me! Army gym pants! Fuck yeah! 100% nylon, army issued, made in usa, cheap! Why is everyone sleeping on these? IPFU pants!
#instacop

Attached: 1.jpg (1500x1057, 150K)

a whopping $27 shipped

100% nylon, Made in USA, army issue, fucking love the silhouette

Attached: 2.jpg (600x1213, 73K)

Attached: 3.jpg (600x1040, 99K)

You want blue? AF issue pt pants nigga.

Attached: AF.jpg (1200x1600, 305K)

for that classic silhouette

Attached: Dragon_Ball_Main_Characters.jpg (300x185, 29K)

Should I cop the ipfu jacket though?

Attached: hm.jpg (817x1222, 278K)

picrelated is me btw
some old ass pants from goodwill. can't wait for my new ipfus!

Attached: scrawny.jpg (700x1284, 192K)

Attached: inspo.jpg (1440x2560, 760K)

Should I drain it off or leave it?

Attached: 20180408_152118.jpg (2560x1440, 1.15M)

bumpkins

Attached: 4chan fa meetup 2.jpg (3008x2000, 1.28M)

Leave it. If you don't finish all the chicken in one meal you can use the drippings to keep the leftovers from getting dry.

I season mine with paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, thyme, oregano, and crushed red pepper flakes. Make the seasoning mix in bulk and put it in a good mason jar, lasts a few months.

wtf, is this from CA? I swear I went to school with some of those kids
well, they weren't really in school they had their own classes and none of them were ever in our class

and why did you drown your chicken in oil, I only use enough to cover the bottom of the pan to avoid stick

salt and home made spice mix

throw in oven for 30 mins covered, uncover for the last 20 minutes so the skin gets crispy

Attached: spice jar.jpg (960x1280, 293K)

Salt, pepper, garlic paste, paprika, soy sauce, chicken seasoning, all purpose seasoning, Jamaican jerk seasoning, hot pepper sauce. Mix, and rub into the chicken, leaving overnight, preferably.

When I cook it, I make juice with leftover seasoning, add a stock cube, and pour into a pyrex dish that i put the chicken in, covering at least half the chicken, then cook for an hour, flipping half way through.

Pic related, when I made chicken drumsticks with swede, carrot and potato mash, with diced onion and cheese in the mash.

I cook the chicken in bulk, so I don't have to keep cooking it whenever I want to eat it.

Attached: IMG_8509.jpg (1080x1080, 281K)

Also, I often use the juice to add to gravy, to make the gravy taste even better, to cover my dinner sometimes. Sometimes I'll cook a pack of rice aand just eat it with the gravy mix.

>white people

No but seriously that sounds bland as fuck, why would you even bother doing that, also are you on a bulk?

OP us actually that 30 yr old...

I just use lemon pepper lately

I don't fuck with that hassle anymore. I just eat canned chicken now. It's already moist and tasty I just mix it into my mexican flavored basmati rice.

kek

>Marinated overnight in salty water
My nigga

Last night I had some seasoned with Italian seasoning and bathed in a mix of broth, lemon juice, honey, and garlic. Shit was dank.

Attached: chicken.jpg (832x832, 217K)

Looks good dude. Just made thighs with lemon juice, salt, pepper, basil