Summer Cutting

What's your excuse for still having that gut of yours, user?

Don't you wanna look good at the beach this year so you can finally attract a gf?

Attached: 1522960483359.jpg (768x960, 63K)

Nah bro, I just started counting calories (at last). Gonna bloatmaxx through summer and then winter, then eventually cut sometime in 2304

I don't live anywhere close to beaches, and I have a gf. Want to get bigger first, start cutting in a couple months when I move to UK and can run outside often.

idk, been working out and dieting for a year but it's still not going away

I'm great at weight loss for a week until the hunger pains get to extreme and I ruin it all in 1 day

im cutting tomorrow brah, been binging the last 3 days
inb4 binge for rest of april

but i have, started my cut two weeks ago and im down 5 lbs 15 to go

Attached: 1522790195845.jpg (541x960, 65K)

started my cut on saturday d00d
with a healthy dose of DNP
just for the weekends though i do physical work

Enjoy your cataracts

im on the cut but money is thight because of shit that happens so no holiday for me

pussy
i've done it 3 times before on much longer usecases, just weekend dosing especially will be perfectly fine

>move to the UK and can run outside often
Where the fuck do you live now??? fucking antarctica??

I'm so close to where I want to be, been getting so many compliments on my figure lately (finally hearing that I'm looking big, but also thin) and I just know if I can get these last 5 or 10 pounds off before summer I'll be set. We're all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1522584690631.jpg (960x960, 84K)

Just take some tren instead, you colossal faggot

Doing IF right now, lost 10 pounds since I started a few months ago. Maybe i'll lose my puffy nips by the summer...

Attached: blood eagle.jpg (945x456, 108K)

but it's not a steroid

Goal is to get to 200 and stay there for around a week. Currently around 194. After that, going to cut down to 185 until Winter.

Yes, it’s shit

eyy, same bro. good luck on your cut

thanks man same to you
no need to be ignorant and closed minded

going to the gym for the first time today after signing up a couple days ago
any tips

pick things up and then put them back down

I plan on it
I don't have a towel for wiping stuff off though, should I just use an old tshirt until I buy a towel

gyms usually has spray bottles/paper towels. I only wipe if i'm sweating a good amount which isn't too often as I take my time when I rest

seems fine enough to me, I think the only thing I might sweat on is the barbell or the bench

>makeup to the beach
...why?

she obviously ain't going to swim