Have I reached limit?

>tfw natty
>200 lb
>10% bf
>~1000 powerlifting total
>bitches eye fuck a young nigga on the reg
Should I try to get bigger/stronger or just maintain indefinitely? Feels like I've hit plateau in both size and strength

Attached: IMG_20180320_131938.jpg (675x960, 107K)

Do what makes you happy my good black friend

Not with a 1k total

What do?

Good going nigga. But you can't call yourself based nigga only the based god can do that.

the world record total for the 200 lb weight class is around 2000 pounds so

For reals? That's cray. I usually do high reps with big lifts for aesthetics. I could probably get stronger but not that much bigger. Thoughts?

you don't even look like you lift

>10% bf

Really? you don't even look vascular

Attached: IMG_20170613_112351.jpg (2560x1920, 484K)

When you're trolling you've got to make something up extreme but also slightly believable

>200 pounds at 10 percent bf with only a 1000k total

What? Have you ever tried a 1rm?

You look like you've been lifting for 6 months tops
So no, You're probably pretty fucking far from any limit,let alone the natty one.

Honestly whether you hit the limit or not you should still workout like you are trying to get bigger and stronger even if you can't.

>high reps with big lifts for aesthetics.
Nothing to see here, just a low IQ negro.

Better pic

Attached: IMG_20170613_112348.jpg (2560x1920, 499K)

Don't feel bad about it, the top lifters are all nordics or slavs for a reason.

3x8 with heavy weight is stupid to you?

You must be like 6'5 to weigh 200lbs

Did you Photoshop a starving african on a playground?
The pixels around the body look weird.
That aside, eat more, mr skelniggton

sooo your bigger than me

have a better body than me

but I lift more and dont have to live the life of a nigger.. yes I know edgy huh

you look great dont listen to the dyels shittalking you my nigga

6'2"

>8
>high rep
Yes.
Use your toes if you have trouble with getting to 12.

Kek. Nah. Shot on shit Android phone after calisthenics. Bulk up more? I was a real skinny African before bulking to 200 and I'd feel like a fat fuck if I lost cuts. Thoughts?

Top kek. Your broad alr know I'm packing heat. All I gotta do is make 20k a year to smash on first date. Nigger life has it's perks

>bitches eye fuck a young nigga on the reg
not with that disaster of a haircut.

I'm just struggling slightly to work out how this works, because if you're 200lbs 10% at 6'2, you've got an ffmi of 23.2ish, and no offence but you aren't as big as that

>Bulk up more?
Yes.
>Thoughts?
Bulk, then cut and repeat.
You're still pretty skinny and basically look like a dyel in most of the photos, just keep eating and lifting, it's not like negresses don't have daddy issues, so you should be fine.
Just make sure you don't trip or you'll meet your end on the day of the rope, stay clean lil nigga.

Not deadlifts, but heavy squats, weighted pull ups and weighted dips. I figure 8 reps is enough for strength and hypertrophy. What do u recommend instead?

What's ffmi? I'm tall so I had to get to 200 to just to not look like a twig. That might throw off the measurements?

Kek. I date white bitches. Wtf is trip?

You're ugly as fuck my nigga. You got nice arms though, but work on your core more. You can't unfuck that face.

Dude, low reps are fine, just don't walk around calling 8 reps high.
Makes you look dumb.
But to actually answer your question, I like to go up on weight and down in reps inbetween sets, usually from 12 to 6 in 2 rep steps.
Sometimes 10 to 4, depends on the lift and on what I did before.

>Wtf is trip?
Racemixing for example.
I'll offer you a cigarette before we string you up for being honest though.

What do you look like? Post you physique no homo. Give me an idea of what to strive for and so I can not think you're a pussy behind a keyboard talking shit about a based young nigga

Ffmi is fat free mass index, it's just BMI with the fat mass subtracted. 25 is meant to be around the natty limit with good training and good genetics, as no-one from the pre-steroid era is really above that, like pre steroid Mr universe was a 25, so you being in the 23s just seems a tad unlikely

It's 2 am and I'm phoneposting, do you take me for an american?

I'm not having kids, but I do enjoy the white man's female counterpart. If u lift we'd probably get along. Idc if you're white or even racist lol, just don't be a beta

>fucking white sluts

You're dropping the ball hard, Tyrese. Oh well, more beautiful black goddesses for me.

>Africans bulking up
Africans are naturally more inclined to have lower body fat. It's how they survived in the African sun and shieeeet, and why Europeans are bulky/strongfat. It's in their DNA to survive for Vitamin D

I've been thinking about cutting cause I feel like a fatty when my abs have any fat on them. I came from being really skinny so it's probably a bit of dismorphia. Haven't even considered bulking

>ayo were da white wiminz at muh dik
everytime. post one of your "white bitches" since you're not afraid of posting your face.

Tru. Only a white dude would think I need to bulk more at 200 pounds. Niggas respect me on sight. But maybe I'm in a black bubble so that's why I'm having you trolls look at me kek

White women are hot to me. Can't even find a decent black bitch. It's like some yin yang shit desu. Max sexual dimorphism as this eloquent troll on Jow Forums said

>I'm not having kids
Happy to hear that, but children aren't the issue.

I'm both white and racist and still live with niggers and sandniggers who are studying here for a while.
I don't mind you people at all as long as you don't settle in my country, I understand that being an american doesn't give you another option though.

The laws of thermodynamics always apply and the huge amount of obese blacks in america prove that well.
Eat more, lift more.

Fuck black standards
Emulate the white man and become giganigga in your hood.

>>bitches eye fuck a young nigga on the reg

not those with corn teeth tyromegatron

>autists falling for this nigger larp

you are not 200 lbs

Those stats are so obviously wrong.

>taking stats posted on Jow Forums seriously
That would be dumb even if he wouldn't be a melanin enriched individual.

>Sandniggers
Lmfao what country do you live in? I understand white racism. I think white people are cool but we don't like y'all either and have a whole gangsta subculture that harms us but it's better than acting white lmao

What do you want to facetime me? Is there that few niggas on Jow Forums that a regular nigga asking for fitness advice is automatic "larp"? If I wanted to larp I'd buy a gun and a gold chain fuckouttahere

German.
Make sure to join your local black panther group and advocate for a black ethnostate.
Never forget, white nationalists are your greatest allies in segregation.

dont listen to this retard based nigga

Attached: 1510029612349.gif (141x141, 615K)

U right, the scale is lying. Black people have smaller chests and bigger thighs so I probably look small by white standards and you can't see my legs

I literally told him his rep range is fine, I just told him not to call it high.

I'm Nigerian American so I already technically have an ethnostate. But I've been westernized since birth, can speak but not write the language and like white girls so going back hasn't been scheduled also there's tension between the Christians and the Muslims there so diversity's problems would follow me "home"

8-12 is considered high. But I get where you're coming from

you can’t even speak English properly you fucking nigger, get out of here with your Twitter speak

The black ethnostate remains a possibility.
Go giganiggermode, take over your local tribesmen and lead them to the promised land.

I know of 3 major ethnicities in Nigeria alone and 2 major conflicting religions. How the fuck can I be part of an ethnostate with a amalgamation of ragtag niggas when I know exactly where my people are located and we still can't cooperate?

Yeah I'm gonna start speaking English properly, lose my street cred and then bleach my skin. Suck my dick faggot kek

Can I please say the n-word? Just this once?

I meant an African American ethnostate, no reason to do the impossible and impose civilization on Africa. Greater men than both of us have tried without success.

Go for 2/3/4/5 pretty attainable at 200lbs natty

>Guys, I have 14" arms and I totally hit my genetic limit.

Lol idgaf. I wouldn't dub myself based nigga on false pretense. Plus I've been on Jow Forums laughing my ass off so I've been vaccinated by the more angry betas of Jow Forums

>Yeah I'm gonna start speaking English properly, lose my food stamps and then bleach my skin. Suck my dick faggot kek

fixed that for you

Lol. I went to a all black school until I was ten and went to a black college (and ironically dated a white girl. Or should I say the white girl.) Black communities are so black you can barely find white people and plus when we're in white cities, we stick together. Idk where I'm going with this really anymore but could you fucking imagine if I had the charisma to start a black ethnostate?

What the hell is that?

That's funny as fuck but my ffmi is supposedly 23 and that's pretty close to the Natty's limit (25) no?

Top kek

>but could you fucking imagine if I had the charisma to start a black ethnostate?
But you do.
Blacks want to live in their own communities, it's why they segregate them every chance they get, just like whites.
They just need to be told that that's okay and that an ethnostate is the best solution for it, you'd also have lots of unlikely allies from both the left and the right and even if you fail you'll be able to get rich doing it.
I wasn't joking man, go for it.

not the guy you replied to but
2 PLATE OVERHEAD PRESS
3 PLATE BENCH
4 PLATE SQUAT
5 PLATE DIDDLY

Just move to your brothers in waka- I mean mali or ghana.

sup based African American, think we can get a face pic with timestamp? Just to make sure y'know :DDDD

maybe you should wish for enough charisma to be the black hitler of africa?

kidding

seriously why are your stats so low?

Oh, I see. The only problem is there's no way my spidermonkey arms are going to bench 315, they'd snap in half. Bench will always be my weakest lift

Play a sport you don't play already.

Low stats from training for hypertrophy mostly and bare minimum for strength

Attached: IMG_20180408_202648.jpg (749x960, 162K)

Get a haircut faggot. And either grow a beard or shave off that pathetic excuse for a mustache. And yeah you're about at natty limit(if you aren't lying about your stats), maybe just a bit below

Hockey?

the hair looks on point desu. lookin good user. fuck the haters

aww what a nice looking black guy, I would let you hang with me but only if you let me call you Token

I'm joining the air Force so I'm shaving off the fro and all facial hair this month. It's my fault going on the internet looking a mess anyways

Maybe if he styled it or made it look better with a fade, rn he looks like a house nigga.
That's good, question, why not stay at 12% bf? I figure it's supposed to be healthier and you still look cut at that bf too

You'd be surprised at my number of white friends. I hang out with just enough niggas to stay a real nigga

You look like a cartoon from the 60s

You'd probably get the shit beaten out of you. Literally.
You'd be worse off in canada though, they aren't as nice on the ice and still encourage fights during a match.

Why the fuck not? Also shoutout to another black on Jow Forums.

turns out the few black friends I have were all oreos so they werent ever real niggers

You don't understand. I felt like a fat fuck when I got to 10%. You want me to be a fucking 220 pound slob at 12%bf on the off chance that I'll not get trolled on the internet for not lifting?

Also lowkey fuck you for condoning these cacs sense of humor on here.

What's the point of hanging out with a nigga that ain't even black? When I'm at my white friend's house I'm on my best behavior and am in awe of how white white people are. I can't stand wiggers. If you know more than 2 rap songs by heart you're not white enough

If I can't handle some shit tests I can't call myself a based nigga

>wanting to police humour
>on Jow Forums
This is not reddit, nigger.

Smh you really want to fit in with the white boys huh?
Damn shame if you ask me.

huh, thats weird I hang out with people whos company I actually enjoy, not because I want to experience their culture... honestly I cant really stand being around the ghetto types of people either... almost rather be around ghetto blacks than gang banger mexicans though, if I had to rank it.

you are not meant for this site... this is a place where we call each other faggots and niggers and its really no big deal.