I want him to fail

I want him to fail.

Attached: 1494110762593.jpg (310x162, 9K)

Care to exfoliate?

last 2 digits decides the age he will die at

God me too. Or better yet, just die.

i dont, honestly, as it will only reinforce the negativistic notions in my brain and drive me further into depression

I want him to succeed so we can point to him as an example of "anyone can do it". He's been a lazy fuck too long, don't want that for anybody.

I loathe boogie, he's a lazy piece of shit who's greatest talent is unprecedented self pity
He's everythig a man shouldn't be, if he was my father, I'd disown him and use him as an example to push myself to be the furthest thing from him as possible in terms of character. Idrgaf if he fails, but if he has a heart attack I'd laugh

I don't care about him or what happens to him at all.

>cared enough to poost ;)

Fuck off, I'm responding to a thread, that's how it works you faggots.

I just hope he dies so he can be forgotten. Like, just so Jow Forums doesn't post about him every single fucking day. He seriously is a waste of space. His content has gone from "he funny mad fat guy!! watche me b fat" to "guys losing weight it hard, even though everything is perfectly lined up for me to meet my goals within months" and I just want him gone,

Reroll

Dubs and he dies tomorrow

Trips and he dies now.

>Doesn't care
>Responds anyway

Cared enough to post and to pre-emptively defend his caring enough to post

He will have a heart attack and most likely die from it.
Just because you lose weight doesnt mean you stop building up plaque in your arteries.

>Resorted to surgery after woe-is-me bullshit

He already failed.

quads and he lives forever.

>Anyone can have their stomach cut out

You're not wrong you're just retarded

xd

>I want him to fail.

Isn't he already a failure and has been all of his life? He is already on his 40s, he already passed the point of no return decades ago. The damage done to his body, skin, mind is permanent. There is nothing he can do with his life except just merely exist. He is in every definition of the word a Failure.

Attached: 699.jpg (641x530, 44K)

Minus a successful YouTube career

damn

He will inevitably fail because he doesn't have an ounce of willpower in his obese body.

okay

Me too, and I don't know why. Why are we so full of anger OP?

Quads and he dies within a week

Dubs and he dies at the age of 90

Dude's had a bad past, just leave him alone.

roll

>wanting people to die
why do you care so much about a person who has done nothing to you? he doesnt actively encourage people to be fat.

Currently, he's lost like 200 pounds. I say good for him. He saw what needed to be done and he's taking steps to do it. Don't be small minded, and pity. Focus on getting better yourself, and helping others improve. Stop being a bitch.

I just want people to stop posting do-nothing e-celebs all over Jow Forums. These people are no different than you or me. Often times worse, actually.

Agree with that statement.

Attached: 14224843_544612362399773_4782381656133967997_n.jpg (583x960, 52K)

boogie if you are reading this, just do you. ignore these fuckwads, literally all have their own problems but feel the need to kick someone else when there down. this is why i hate people. this right here.

Dubs and based boogie WILL make it

Dubs and Boogie makes it but he loses all the fans.

why would you want anybody to fail? Is your life so pathetic you have to liver vicariously through other people's failures because your life is one big failure?

It's not really that bad or petty in this case, since Boogie's failure would demonstrate that surgery isn't some magic bullet for weight loss or substitute for discipline.

Are you fucking retarded? Boogie dying would cause boogieposting to increase 100x.

He's still winning. Look at all that Youtube money he's earning.

Youtubers are earning less than ever.

Nobody on Jow Forums will care for more than a week Boogie, you self important prick

im fucking mad his hairline hasnt receded a fucking inch at over 40, and mine is receding at a faster rate than the weight he is losing

Attached: 2511A59C-8A11-4AAB-A66C-9AF723FEA55A.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Care to explode?

roll

All you guys wanting him to fail are pathetic. Why would you want someone who decides to turn around his life and who doesn't impact your life one way or another to fail? That kind of petty hate is what's wrong with the world.

>goes to the internet hate machine
>why all the hate? :^)

Fuck off, faggot.

There is a lot more to life than money. Boogey is divorced without kids in his 40s and still obese. I'd take my shitty low paying job over his situation any day.

But why?