Things you do that keep a little joy in your life

Anything you guys do that gives your soul a little happiness?

I play harmonica. Reminds of the better days before all the problems. Reminds me when I used to live on the ocean.

vocaroo.com/i/s1unF46B3e5g

share with me, Jow Forums. feel with me.
I miss the ocean. I fear I'll never see it again.

Attached: 1526688550131.png (321x339, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zagcv4FSPQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1ppiVRUFO1C
vocaroo.com/i/s0nLbTgrdxux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do rituals to the goetic God's. I have been for the last ten years and so far I have 5 of the greater 72 under my belt. So far the two spells I have done have also worked. My grandmother who everyone had thought was going to die miraculously recovered and I can sorta see into the future. It's the only things I enjoy doing and no one can ever know about it.

vocaroo.com/i/s1zagcv4FSPQ

Another one I used to play. It goes on much longer but I've shortened them for you lads. Many have words. I'm only one man though.

I play trumpet. Reminds me of the good old days in highschool marching band

OP you should try camping near a lake.
It may make you feel better, and if that doesnt work go get a job in the fields you like, make friends, get tinder.
Just do something with your life!
I know to you i'm text but to me you're a real person, with a real life!
Don't waste your time here, go outside!
Please just do something.

Hmm videogames and music while drawing still works for me
Also
>wait for the night
>take a shower
>take the bus to the downtown
>walk on the streets
>est some food and drink soda
>sit in the park
Still feels good
Hang in there OP take a (You)

Whoa am I on /x/?

I ride the bus sometimes, just for fun. I put my headphones on and just ride for a while. The bus smells like alcohol and shit, but i don't care.

Attached: 2ahx98ws1xv01.jpg (640x620, 53K)

I almost can see the gondola standing there just contemplating the ocean

I come up with puns. I've got a list of ~120 or so that I've come up with over the span of 2 years on my phone. Could share some if you guys would like.

Listen to bass boosted Minecraft themed parodies of popular music

MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG MC GANG

the drowning parody is actually pretty dope
stupid kodak black ruined the original just like kendrick ruined goosebumps

Here's one for you incestuous weeaboos

vocaroo.com/i/s1ppiVRUFO1C

Attached: latest[1].png (794x629, 710K)

I enjoy riding trains, and collecting old photos and books from fleamarkets.
People thing i'm a hoarder because i have literal boxes full of ww1, ww2, and coldwar photos, but i often look through them so i don't consider myself a hoarder. They usually never use the stuff they collect. It doesn't have a purpose and i have nobody to share them with, i just lke collecting

I haven't gone camping in forever. I have a pack full of stuff and gear down in the basement, rotting down there.
I just don't have time. I am constantly working or stuck in obligations. Forced to do this garbage because I'm spineless and crumble easily to others whims.
I'm just too kind, I think. I can't help it. I put others before me but I suffer for it. I hate what I do, where I work, and my life. But at least others are happy.

Thanks friendo. It brings me joy to play and a kind of bitter sweetness to hear the sound of this very old harmonica come to life.
The previous owners were probably much better than I am.
But that's okay.

Sounds comfy as heck.

I've always wanted to play the trumpet. I feel like wind instruments are the only ones I'd be good at. They're just so expensive though. :(

You hang in there too man. Life is tough. Do your best.

Public transport is scary.

Puns are great especially in the social scene if you present them well and tactfully.
You can tell us one.

Alright, here's one for (you):
What's a zombie's favorite type of exercise? Un-deadlifting.

I dont know what to do with all of them, but also can't stop myself collecting more. I'm thinking about making a book or something, i'd like to share them, but at the same time i couldn't be bothered. I'm going to make a little picture slideshow tomorrow, with your harmonica on the background, it just sounds fitting.

how do I start, mate?

Good one, Aniki!

A comfy joke for a comfy thread
Thanks user

right now nothing. i want to get a cat. i fell if i have something to care for and love it would give me some motivation to live.

Attached: 1526240626862.jpg (1280x853, 174K)

Thanks OP i will be here to give (You's) to more anons too, sometimes that can help a lot (at least it helps me)
I live near the ocean, hope you can see it again
Sorry if my english is bad, not my native

I do a little writing. Mostly sci-fi but lately I've been trying to pick up on political bullshit so that I can make money. Still kinda fun, but nukes all my creativity.

Im getting a guitar later this week and hoping to turn that into my fun thing.
>rituals to the goetic gods
which ones?

Yeah, the bus system here (Denver) is shit. I always see this one Desert Storm veteran in the mornings, and he smells like stale liquor. He carries around those single-shot bottles of whiskey with him. It's sad shit.

Attached: 151 - SUmQ7oX.jpg (500x375, 99K)

Forgive my shitty singing lads but I haven't sang a shanty in a long while and usually you have like 4 or 5 other men singing with you.
But I guess this time I'm singing it alone

vocaroo.com/i/s0nLbTgrdxux

Thanks for helping make this thread really comfy lads. We're all still human. It's nice to connect with one another. I hope you all do your best everyday.

Attached: schooner_vintage_sailing_sail_ship_boat_sea_travel-928569[1].jpg!d.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

I play anime songs on the piano and sometimes go outside and larp as tyrone and chat up strangers

Attached: 1502422385555.jpg (316x395, 17K)

You sound like a cool dude, don't lose faith, brother.

It's 3 in the morning, and i'm still up posting on a stupid board. Your singing just made me realise how lonely i actually am, once i finally go to bed and wake up again, nothing will have changed. I'll still be alone all day again.
I want to kill myself

Attached: 491565.png (317x317, 40K)

I used to play the drums but even that has faded away.
I don't want to do it but I feel like I'll have to off myself pretty soon.

My fathers wallet
My mothers ring
A lock of Her hair

Tell me about your time on the ocean, please. It seems interesting.

Also, I love sea shanties, and would love some more.

I love adventure games. Zero Escape, Ghost Trick, Danganronpa. I need to play some Phoenix Wright soon. I think I'll like it.

>I need to play some Phoenix Wright soon. I think I'll like it.
I think you'll love it, user.

Dang. That reply made me really happy for some reason.

Thanks.

Not OP, but I too enjoy a nice shanty.