What games are fellow robots playing? i'm installing black desert online now

what games are fellow robots playing? i'm installing black desert online now...

Attached: 1523480573506.png (960x1280, 747K)

CK2. Trying to do an immortal run.

Got a 14 day ban from League, so I've been playing Pillars of Eternity.
Not bad so far, probably going to play POE Deadfire next

dark souls 3, invading is the true robot experience, you go into a normies world where they have their friends kill the boss for them and try to make sure that you waste their precious progress by killing them before the bossgate

Attached: ff6f7457-36bd-4b17-9bb7-edb262649f05.jpg (3225x1814, 1.53M)

I've had CK2 forever from steam sales, but it's just too complicated for me. Either that or I'm brainlet.
The selling point was because it had incest, and I wanted to make rulers who only wed their mommys/daughters.

>started playing wow on-off since 2011
>going to play wow classic when it comes out
I've heard about it being "hardcore" or some shit but I'm past caring, every time I play WoW lately I just keep thinking to myself "damn i wish i started playing in vanilla." and now is my chance to basically play the game from release, I'm honestly fucking excited.

It's alright, though it's disgustingly full of DLC. I'd say setting a goal is the best way to learn how to play, in my first game I set the goal of forming Britannia and learned as I went. Games like EU4 are way more complicated, IMO.
As for incest, the religions that allow it are in tough spots at all starts, but if you can get things right, you can become pic related.

Attached: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (1158x1356, 183K)

Devil May Cry, it's my first time playing it and it's really good. Waiting for Maplestory 2 full release

Attached: 1503642563370.jpg (568x433, 108K)

Rising Storm 2:Vietnam is pretty fun

Trying to finally beat Pillars of Eternity. I'm getting close I know it.

Black Desert Online is fun I was playing it for a bit recently but then I was just logging in for daily log in rewards and it felt like an obligations so I lost interest. It is a good MMO though.

Not sure if I want to play Wasteland 2, Torment: Tides of Numenera, or Pillars of Eternity II when I finish Pillars of Eternity.

Playing Aussies and their ridiculous accents is half the fun of that game to me.

csgo but its full of smurfs

i finished far cry 5 like 2 weeks ago then tried to play deus ex MD and i thought it sucked ass

Yeah I think I've started it at least 6 or 8 times, but then just gave up and moved on to something else. I really wish it had like a in-depth tutorial or something. Before I bought it, I was playing a lot of Civilization V so I guess I expected the same level of hand holding.
As far as the DLC, I just torrented them and added it to my steam game folder. Works perfectly fine.

>Far Cry 5

Was it any good? I'm kinda interested in it because of the whole cult thing, but it's a Far Cry game, so it's probably meh.

Mount and Blade Viking conquest. Decent shit.

the cult story isn't as good as the fc3 story, but i thought it was a pretty fun game. constant non stop action though, like you can't drive for 30 seconds without getting attacked. the map is really comfy too

wasteland 2 is a masterpiece, but the downside is that its short and has little replay value

I wish I could play as the aussies. Everyone always votes for Chu Chi, Hill 937 or Hue City. They're not bad maps really, but its boring to play the same three maps every match

FC5 was shit, like I couldn't even finish it.
Sure there's a lot of things to do, but I felt like it was just nothing but filler and boring side quest. The main quest & and the antagonist aren't really that good either.
Might just be me though, I couldn't finish AC origins or Watch Dogs 2 either. I just feel like Ubisoft at this point makes good looking games but with shit substance.

>he didn't want to join the cult and become fatihs boytoy

you were playing the game wrong

If only, I wish..
I beelined straight to her area cause she was a qt, but weeew hallucinations and druggy stuff. Cooool.

I start and quit games all the time too, this immortal run thing is my last ditch effort before I go play something else. There's a new expansion coming out that randomizes realms in the map, but I won't buy it right now.

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
I love my pawn

Attached: 2e0e61da4fd5659d54285146824084ea.jpg (375x305, 77K)

>Tales of Zestiria.
Havent touched in a week, no ambition to play any real games

>KanColle
anime girl botes are fun.

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEEE!

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

INTO THE CLOUDS AGAIN!

I couldn't play the game without that intro song, so I got a mod for it.

my absolute niggas, it's my favorite game

Attached: 1496799305068.jpg (725x545, 67K)