Reiko did nothing wrong

Reiko did absolutely nothing wrong.

Attached: cult 9.png (863x482, 196K)

>Reiko did absolutely nothing wrong.
dead meme

Attached: 1232931963267.png (600x637, 295K)

Alright then We still on this Reiko and Trap stuff?
>.t former Trap poster

>discord
fuck off normie scum with you facebook with voicechat.

Look at this shit, he did nothing wrong.
This is from one of the people in the group, it pretty much summarizes their goals entirely. Think about this logically here, not only would turning all beta males into traps fix the gene pool, but it would also reduce population (as women wouldn't be the primary way to bust a nut anymore) keeping this in mind, the population crisis would be given a solution. Anyone who would have kids by accident wouldn't need to worry about that shit anymore, while the people that actually want kids know how to get them. We would be fixing the gene pool and the population crisis with one move.

Attached: cult 4.png (923x713, 630K)

I have to agree, that is a noble cause. Culling the weak. However I still don't want to see dicks spammed over the board, dicks are disgusting.

haruka is a weak tranny faggot, im one of the only baste trap posters left

>STILL shilling this cancer
lmao at you pathetic fucks

True, but it was the only way.
For example, his targets were mainly the degenerates that are on here. The ones that live the NEET life, on Jow Forums day in and day out. There would be very little reasonable ways to gather them like this. They don't tend to go outside much, and nobody really likes to touch /b/ anymore.

Your service is appreciated.

Attached: cult 6.png (838x786, 268K)

>so what???
good lord my fucking sides

Attached: glasgow.jpg (669x469, 31K)

>"STILL shilling this cancer"
>Implying this has any chance of ever stopping
>mfw

Attached: it's becoming a problem.png (237x262, 113K)

Reiko... I'm Zozzled Snake, I'm ready to destroy your army of feminine boys... That is my will.

Attached: Nsx4O1c - copia.jpg (206x206, 14K)

It's not a meme, it's a pathetic organized shill. It will die eventually because of how cancerous it is, it's already starting to.

zozzle.. you do not stand a chance, turn back now before you go on this path of war

Attached: awaht.jpg (467x766, 66K)

Didn't say I agreed or dis agreed with the idea behind it just saying it's going on slightly. I'd probably start shit posting the trap stuff again after it cools down. Probably still get it taken down if I posted now

OP IS A FAGGOT
*beepoopop* confirmed
Please leave this thread in 10 seconds

Attached: hmm.jpg (395x260, 50K)

>Implying a pathetic organized shill has no chance of lasting for at least years

Attached: me2_2.png (585x691, 36K)

I post trap shit almost everyday and none of my threads get taken down unless its because im flooding

Attached: awoo.jpg (1086x1650, 135K)

I sent him a dm and he didn't respond >_< I just wanted to suck his dick

doesn't he have the cops on his ass or something?

Attached: 1524889365605.jpg (300x300, 18K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JUST SHITPOST NOW YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING FRAIDFAG
ARE YOU AFRAID OF A BAN OR SOMETHING
JUST FUCKING DO IT

Attached: 1512010382295.png (280x291, 84K)

>Wojack breakdowns
I expect no less from Jow Forums

Attached: me2_3.png (835x691, 5K)

Wait you serious I got a respond to within a day and an invite to a group

>Another retard shill thread
In the trash you go

Traps find nothing but ruin, begone degenerate faggots. The men of this board are tithed to Woden if they choose and not abrahamic sourced degeneracy.

Attached: 454px-Aegishjalmr_svg.png (270x270, 14K)