Why do most people not respect someone who earns well over 345k yearly and they've let their body go a few years ago...

Why do most people not respect someone who earns well over 345k yearly and they've let their body go a few years ago since they had to pursuit their career and business goals meanwhile after years they find themselves stuck at 260lbs

Obviously the money isn't the problem and losing weight shouldn't be this hard. but what if for some reason it is very hard to lose the weight and stay focused on eating/activity levels since most of your time/mind goes to business stuff

Attached: 1523225513148.png (732x633, 241K)

You have no excuse for eating above maintenance level calories you fat piece of shit

Because making a lot of money does not make you instantly worthy of respect and losing weight is not a time consuming effort, just eat fucking less retard.

Stressful eating..

Not that you'd know what it's like to hold contracts in your hands from other companies who paid millions in revenue for products...

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581-960-878.png (960x878, 508K)

Just do drugs instead fatass

>Stressful eating..
Fat fuck lmao, ever heard of closing your mouth?

So are you happy with your life now?

What does earning a lot of money having to do with feeling comfortable in your own skin?

Don't you just want to not be annoyed to exist? I'm about 15kg overweight right now and I fucking hate it.

because money isnt everything you mong.
once you're earning enough to sustain a decent lifestyle, any extra doesnt make to too much happier.
so if you then sacrifice everything that makes you happy, such as free time and hobbies, to earn even more money, then you will just be an unhappy fat fuck such as yourself.

but at least you can afford a nice car.

I work for a large company and earn more of a living than anyone I can meet in real life and the people I work with usually don't have similar interests as me.

Picture my life as Bruce Wayne living alone and thinking about how he ended up this way. Money is good however no other plans in life

I know what they say. But I have a new goal now and a way to make even more once I accept the path etc...

Maybe making more will make me happy

id be miserable if i worked more than 40 hours a week.
i work 40, with the occasional 42-43 and when i have to stay those extra few hours i get upset

You made all those financial gains but nothing in the body.
You'll need all that money when you get diabetes and lose a foot.

I understand user. I'm a millionaire too.

I discovered the secret just as you did, the more I eat the richer I get.

Don't waste your time, this normies wouldn't get it.

Attached: 1523031996466.jpg (999x823, 146K)

Fuck you fatty. Not as stressful as making your shit products. I can make time to get to the gym, even on my pay.

You can earn millions but if you can't keep care of your own body by not being a fatass (which is honestly extremely easy) then you're not worth any respect.

You chose money over health... why would I respect a greedy, glutton?

GabeN?

What do I need to buy?

I need specific shoes and gym clothes right? I have ability just I don't workout

So maybe with all that you learned you can strike out on your own, and get both your health and your time back.

>thinking people give a fuck about you because of how much money you have
I've been very fortunate growing up that I've been around extreme wealth all of my life. Just so you know me and my friends used to regularly make fun of people like you. Nobody cares how much money you have, someone always has more and at a certain point it becomes irrelevant. For example, my friend belonged to an ultra luxury country club somewhere in Europe, the parking lot was always full of Lamborghinis and other dumb cars. His Dad used to pick him up in a beaten up shitty diesel fueled Volkswagen to piss everyone off.

Anyway, lose the "I have a lot of money and deserve respect" attitude immediately. People with actual money will find you annoying and naive and people with less than you will find you arrogant and cuntish. Start lifting, get real hobbies, and develop yourself as a person. People respect people for their actions, not their wealth.

>as Bruce Wayne
No, sorry amigo. You're a bottom feeder in the wealth class. You're wealthy but not that wealthy.

Don't try to relate it to billionaire fictional characters to make it seem like your inability to keep care of yourself is justified.

Quit larping faggot

If you've been making 300k for a couple years with no exponential income increase, you have no idea what you're doing

Yeah I want to add to this. This is nothing when you deal with actual "rich" people, I know dudes who technically make 3x+ more than this because of their trust funds.

I actually got a raise and got up to where I am now. I get a raise every year and 5 bonuses a year..

Also. These guys are right. I agree with them so no argument there.

Because your body is all that matters in this life. All of the money in the world doesn't buy health or even the psychological effects of having an attractive body.

I started my own business two years ago, and it was next to impossible to be consistent with my sleep and workouts. I had to constantly eat fast food, stay up late, and work 60-80 hours. It's still rough , but I make it a point to make time for taking care of myself.

>responsible for that much money
>can't keep own self from overeating

assuming you're not larping:

what do you do and how did you get into it?